• These forums are for "after booking" trip communications, socializing, and/or trip questions ONLY.
  • You will NOT be able to book a trip, buy add-ons, or manage your trip by logging in here. Please login HERE to do any of those things.

Photo

Hi, my name is Margie and I'm an....

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 WowImGrateful

WowImGrateful

Getting started

• Premier Member
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • Cert Level:OW
  • Logged Dives:~22

Posted 05 April 2024 - 05:48 PM

....Alto.   Only being silly there, although I love to sing.  So glad to be coming on my First trip with Single Divers! I've only gone diving around 20-25 times and it's been 2 years. This trip is also special because I  wanted to go to Cozumel about 4 years ago. It was just at the very beginning of covid and I put it on hold.  Everything about this trip just fell into my lap and every door kept opening! Only signed on about 3 weeks ago.  I'm nervous and excited about trying out a dive with current. I figure if I love flumes and water slides, I ought to be ok. That's it for now.  Look forward to meeting you all.  :)  

• Jerrymxz and dive_sail_etc like this

#2 dive_sail_etc

dive_sail_etc

Admin, TC, Charlie and Bottle Washer

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,133 posts
  • Board Status:Usually check in daily
  • Cert Level:AOW / Nitrox
  • Logged Dives:1200+

Posted 05 April 2024 - 06:10 PM

Once again, welcome aboard Margie! :welcome: We are stoked to have you joining us in amazing Cozumel! Our group, of fun, safe but buddyless divers always enjoy this particular dive destination for the super clear and WARM :cloud9: water with cool critters such as turtles, Eagle rays, Moray eels, nurse and sometime reef sharks and more! See you soon! :diver:

Brad, the Fledgling Journeyman Master Hedonist
Finally broken to the plow and harnessed to the traces. How may I help you today? Questions welcomed to charlies@singledivers.com

"My secret to maintaining this goofy façade? It ain't no façade." - Brad, the Fledgling Journeyman Master Hedonist
"I don't make up jokes; I just observe Congress and report the facts." - Will Rogers

#3 Diver Ed

Diver Ed

Everyone knows me

• Premier Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 901 posts
  • Cert Level:AOW, NITROX, SOLO
  • Logged Dives:logged, 1000 plus 20 years of unlogged diving

Posted 05 April 2024 - 06:17 PM

....Alto.   Only being silly there, although I love to sing.  So glad to be coming on my First trip with Single Divers! I've only gone diving around 20-25 times and it's been 2 years. This trip is also special because I  wanted to go to Cozumel about 4 years ago. It was just at the very beginning of covid and I put it on hold.  Everything about this trip just fell into my lap and every door kept opening! Only signed on about 3 weeks ago.  I'm nervous and excited about trying out a dive with current. I figure if I love flumes and water slides, I ought to be ok. That's it for now.  Look forward to meeting you all.  :)  

Hello Margie.  Welcome to SingleDivers and welcome to the Cozumel trip.  I found this group about 13 years ago, and have done close to 40 trips with them over the years.  I was on the group trip to Cozumel in February and am looking forward to getting back there again in a couple of weeks.  The reefs there are very healthy and the current has a lot to do with that.  I am sure that you will quickly enjoy the drift diving and will gain more confidence with each dive that you do.  Ed

• Jerrymxz likes this

#4 little mermaid

little mermaid

I need to get a life

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,756 posts
  • Cert Level:AOW / Rescue
  • Logged Dives:Over 400

Posted 07 April 2024 - 07:32 PM

:hiya:  Margie and  :welcome:  to Singledivers.com!!!!  Cozumel is a great dive destination, lots of fun people on the trip, glad you signed up.

Kathy aka little mermaid

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users