• These forums are for "after booking" trip communications, socializing, and/or trip questions ONLY.
  • You will NOT be able to book a trip, buy add-ons, or manage your trip by logging in here. Please login HERE to do any of those things.

Photo

Opinions - Likes/Dislikes

• Please log in to reply
20 replies to this topic

#16 zendiver

zendiver

I spend too much time on line

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,082 posts
  • Cert Level:AI
  • Logged Dives:1011

Posted 16 April 2004 - 07:37 AM

That is because NO ONE has uploaded ANY images yet! Wanna be first?

-ZD
[color=blue]Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body;
But rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming--"WOW--What a ride!"

#17 fbp

fbp

Everyone knows me

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 764 posts
  • Cert Level:Dive Master - Master Diver
  • Logged Dives:1000+

Posted 16 April 2004 - 07:59 AM

ZD,
Are you looking for a test upload.. I'll upload one if you want??
let me know...
fpoole
Diving & Gliding..
Hiking & Camping.
Shooting (photos) the Great Nor'West

www.poolesweb.com/

#18 sapphire

sapphire

People are starting to get to know me

• PipPipPipPip
  • 439 posts

Posted 16 April 2004 - 08:01 AM

Hi, ZD!

I tried one. Can I suggest you give us the max pixel dimensions? Mine got resized and all stretched out, making the picture look funny :teeth: .

Thank you for all your never-ending work on this site!

jennifer

#19 zendiver

zendiver

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,082 posts

Posted 16 April 2004 - 08:16 AM

sapphire,

it shouldn't matter....it makes a thumbnail of 150x150 and then suppose to make the image 600x400....oooops, there is the problem...should be 600x450. I corrected it....it should look right now...let me know if there is still a problem.

-ZD
[color=blue]Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body;
But rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming--"WOW--What a ride!"

#20 sapphire

sapphire

People are starting to get to know me

• PipPipPipPip
  • 439 posts

Posted 16 April 2004 - 08:24 AM

sapphire,

it shouldn't matter....it makes a thumbnail of 150x150 and then suppose to make the image 600x400....oooops, there is the problem...should be 600x450. I corrected it....it should look right now...let me know if there is still a problem.

-ZD

Well, the barracuda still looks funky, I will try another one. Can I take him down & re-post?

Also, since a common resize for digital formats is 480 x 640, may I suggest that be the max dimensions? And that, if we post something under that, the software NOT resize it. Otherwise, nearly all my photos will be stretched or skewed in some manner.

#21 zendiver

zendiver

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,082 posts

Posted 16 April 2004 - 08:31 AM

sapphire,

Yes, you have the privledges to edit/delete and all else.

pixel ratios are 4.3 ratio which means, if a pic is 640x480, then the following is also true:

4.3 ratios:
800x600
1024x768
1280x1024 and

600x450

I had the pixel ratio incorrect at 600x400 so it stretched the image. Sorry! Forgive me?

Also, I have setup your own Photo Gallery! Click on Premiere Members and then your Album.

-ZD

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users