• These forums are for "after booking" trip communications, socializing, and/or trip questions ONLY.
  • You will NOT be able to book a trip, buy add-ons, or manage your trip by logging in here. Please login HERE to do any of those things.

Photo

Air in Tank

• Please log in to reply
30 replies to this topic

#31 intotheblue

intotheblue

Everyone knows me

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 619 posts
  • Cert Level:diving since high school; rec, tech, cave and wreck, as well as exploration and expedition diving
  • Logged Dives:Thousands... (really!)

Posted 25 April 2005 - 01:47 PM

I am still wondering if I want to spent a week in paradise getting my butt kicked to learn a type of diving that I have to drive clear down to Florida to do.

There's always flying to the Yucatan for cave diving too. Much shallower and several places set up to rent tanks. I do like Florida though... and it's only 12 hrs for me to get to Jackson Blue... and the Mill Pond at Marianna, and a few hours more to a LOT of other springs. I recommend the training, it'll improve your tech diving!

ITB...

:lmao:
"The most important thing is to never stop breathing"... ITB

Actually, the WORST day of diving is better than the BEST day at work... :)

and... my life is not measured by the number of breaths I take, but by the number of breaths I take UNDER WATER :)

"I see you are no stranger to pain." -- "I was married... TWICE!!!" HOT SHOTS, PART DEUX

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users