• These forums are for "after booking" trip communications, socializing, and/or trip questions ONLY.
  • You will NOT be able to book a trip, buy add-ons, or manage your trip by logging in here. Please login HERE to do any of those things.

Photo

Become a SingleDivers.com Member

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 zendiver

zendiver

I spend too much time on line

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,082 posts
  • Cert Level:AI
  • Logged Dives:1011

Posted 24 April 2004 - 08:25 PM

:welcome: Greetings everyone,

Quite a few of you have been asking when we were going to be getting PayPal set up so that you could sign-up for either the Premier Membership or become a Charter Member. I am happy to say that that time has finally come.

Click on the link that follows, or at anytime you can use the drop-down box at the top of the forum by clicking on the down arrow and choosing “Become a SD.com Member”.

If you have a current PayPal account, simply login in with your username (normally your email address) and password and you will be directed to the correct location for Membership sign-up. If you do not currently have a PayPal account, it is very easy and painless to register an account. If you have any questions or problems during any of the process, please don’t hesitate to contact WreckWench, Walter, or myself.

Thank you all for your continuing support of SingleDivers.com – The most fun you can have without getting wet!

Become a SingleDivers.com Premiere or Charter Member

-ZD
[color=blue]Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body;
But rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming--"WOW--What a ride!"

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users