• These forums are for "after booking" trip communications, socializing, and/or trip questions ONLY.
  • You will NOT be able to book a trip, buy add-ons, or manage your trip by logging in here. Please login HERE to do any of those things.

Photo

Drafting anyone?

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 divin aggie

divin aggie

On a roll now.....

• PipPip
  • 72 posts
  • Cert Level:Rescue Diver
  • Logged Dives:100+

Posted 09 June 2005 - 08:19 PM

I started my own company about two months ago, and I am in the fortunate position of needing some drafting help in the very near future (next couple of months). I am a civil engineering land development consultant and most of my jobs are single family residential. While I don't need a full time employee, I could use someone who could take markups and complete construction plans for utilities, storm and paving designs. Logistically, marked up drawings can be overnighted and access can be given to my server over the net, so you could be able to work at home. I have to have someone I can absolutely count on to do the right thing and meet the deadlines that are mutually agreed upon by the both of us. If you are interested, please let me know...
GIG 'EM AGGIES

I am not as good as I once was....but I am as good once as I ever was

Toby Keith

I aint ever seen a hearse with a luggage rack, you cant take it with you when you go.....

Paraphrased George Straight

#2 ddierolf

ddierolf

I spend too much time on line

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,460 posts
  • Cert Level:Padi Divemaster
  • Logged Dives:300+

Posted 28 June 2005 - 07:42 PM

I am a professional Land Surveyor in PA with 20 years of Cad experience and land development design, You need help? Maybe e-mail or web format dwg back and forth if your in a bind??? Contact me if your interested..

Dennis

Which end is up?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users