Comments & Concerns Resolution Process and Forum
A critical goal for SD to maximize member satisfaction is to have effective and appropriate feedback and complaint resolution processes in place.
Concerns/Feedback/Suggestions/Complaints fall into one of three categories;
2. board, or
Each complaint/concern/feedback/suggestion will be handled based upon the category it falls into and each will have a different process for reveiw and resolution to best facilitate proper handling of the member's feedback to us.
Process by Cateogory:
1. Business Related: We have a new email CommentsandConcerns@SingleDivers.com and pm "Comments&Concerns" for you to send us any business matters that you are unable to reach satisfactory resolution on. Comments, concerns, feedback, complaints or suggestions that are posted on the board that are business related will be removed from the open forum and put into the Business Comments & Concerns Resolution Process and new designated forum. The initiator of the feedback will be notified that their comment/concern has been directed to the Business Comments & Concern Resolution forum to be properly addressed. They will receive a pm or email indicating this as well as any request for additional information. We will try to address your feedback within three business days upon receipt of any follow up information if needed, or receipt of the original feedback if no follow up is needed. If full resolution can not be made within three business days, than a progress email will be sent providing a status report and estimated time for completion. Upon completion, the initiator will be notified that their concern has been fully addressed and the findings published in this private forum. The matter will then be considered closed.
2. Board Related:
1. If you have a board related comment or concern, please look in our Site Support and Help for both new and resolved issues.
2. If you do not find that your matter has been discussed before, please post it in this forum if the comment or concern is appropriate for a broad audience.
3. If your matter is of a more confidential nature, personal nature or should be addressed privately for any reason including preference, please submit it via pm to Comments&Concerns or via email to email@example.com.
4. Upon posting in the forums, the matter will be addressed as quickly as we can or moved to the Comments&Concerns forum to be handled by our feedback resolution team.
5. Upon submitting to our new Comments&Concerns mailbox/email or movement from the general forums, you will recieve an acknowledge that we've received your pm/email or feedback usually by the next business day.
6. We will do our best to respond within two business days requesting any additional information if needed or to provide you with our resolution, but please note that sometimes this is not always possible. However, if we can not respond within three business days, we will provide you with an explanation for the delay.
7. If necessary at predesignated intervals you will recieve a progress update until your comment or concern has been fully addressed and resolved.
3. Personal Related:
If you have a comment or concern of a personal nature such as receiving communications from people on the site that have not posted an intro or completed their profile yet have been on the site long enough to do so; or you are being spammed by a member to go on a date/trip/get together etc.; or someone has threatened you; or you have any concern of a private or personal matter please use this process.
1. Please submit your comment or concern via pm to Comments&Concerns or via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. Upon submitting to our new Comments&Concerns mailbox/email or movement from the general forums, you will recieve an acknowledge that we've received your pm/email or feedback usually by the next business day.
3. We will do our best to respond within two business days requesting any additional information if needed or to provide you with our resolution, but please note that sometimes this is not always possible. However, if we can not respond within three business days, we will provide you with an explanation for the delay.
4. At predesignated intervals you will recieve a progress update until your comment or concern has been fully addressed.
All comments, concerns, feedback, complaints & suggestions directed into one of these resolution processes will be considered confidential to the participants of this forum. Under no circumstances shall they be discussed outside of this forum nor with other members on the site regardless of capacity if they are not a member of this forum. Because confidentialty is such a critical matter to the success of this process, any member found breaching it will result in the removal of the member from the forum, their official capacity with SD and even the site. This same expectation of confidentialty equally applies to any members of the site who are involved in any matter being dealt with by the C&C forum. To discuss your concern outside the confines of the forum members or to involve others into the matter that are not involved may result in dismissal of your complaint and removal from the site.
Any anonymous comments, concerns, feedback and suggestions that we receive will be noted, however they can not be addressed by this process nor by SD Staff. We are an open and non-retailitory site, so only matters sent by the initiator or forwarded in its entirity by an admin, mod, or other member will be addressed by SingleDivers.com via this process.
This forum and process shall be effective immediately and shall be subject to ongoing revisement and refinement as needed.
George & Kamala
Thank you for your help and support as we address all the feedback that we receive at SingleDivers.com.
Comments & Concerns Resolution Process & Forum
No replies to this topic
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users