• These forums are for "after booking" trip communications, socializing, and/or trip questions ONLY.
  • You will NOT be able to book a trip, buy add-ons, or manage your trip by logging in here. Please login HERE to do any of those things.

Photo

FIJI FIJI FIJI Video!

• Please log in to reply
46 replies to this topic

#31 orcaman

orcaman

SD Videographer

• SD Partners
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 269 posts
  • Cert Level:YMCA, 3500+ dives, Bahamas, Caribean, Red Sea, Australia, Truk, more
  • Logged Dives:Gave up on logs, started e and never finished onediving for 28 years, approx. 200 per year currently

Posted 19 February 2006 - 06:37 AM

Im In Larry! Let me know how to pay you.

Dave

DAve , it is ready and waiting, need check for $55 and your address sent to
Larry Townsend
4100 NW 10th Street
Delray Beach, FL 33445
Bula,
Larry
Larry T, the Orcaman!

It is not the pain of being in the storm, it is the joy of dancing in the rain!!!!!

Oh I Lobster, but I never Flounder!! Well I guess I did Flounder on the 2007 New Year's trip, but I have SURVIVED!!!

#32 orcaman

orcaman

SD Videographer

• SD Partners
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 269 posts
  • Cert Level:YMCA, 3500+ dives, Bahamas, Caribean, Red Sea, Australia, Truk, more
  • Logged Dives:Gave up on logs, started e and never finished onediving for 28 years, approx. 200 per year currently

Posted 19 February 2006 - 06:38 AM

me too please. Just let us know where to send $$. If we should pay SD or pay Larry directly.

:teeth:

Bula Mandi,
It is rady and waiting for your check and address please,
Vinaka vaka levu!\
Larrry
Larry T, the Orcaman!

It is not the pain of being in the storm, it is the joy of dancing in the rain!!!!!

Oh I Lobster, but I never Flounder!! Well I guess I did Flounder on the 2007 New Year's trip, but I have SURVIVED!!!

#33 orcaman

orcaman

SD Videographer

• SD Partners
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 269 posts

Posted 20 February 2006 - 07:48 AM

Hi to all my FIJI friends. As I promised, I am doing a video of the trip. As Kamala told you it is $50 each and will include the main video, the meke, the school, the mantas and the shark dive as separate videos on one DVD. After coming home to two downed trees from Wilma, and a whole lot of cleanup, I am finally seeing light at the end of the tunnel to get down to some serious work. I hope to finish it by Christmas and may have to take my laptop and printer to my sister's house and work over Christmas to have them all finished and ready to mail out by New Years. The work is not only in the production, but in the post making labels and copying which is always time consuming, but not as much as going through hours of video and hundreds of stills to make you a quality product. Kamala is taking orders so let her know so I know how many and also how to make the label, it will be personalized to each of you.
Thanks and again to each of you for making my trip as special as it was and for being my friend.
And whatever the Holidays mean to you, I wish you the BEST!!!!1
Larry

Yep I'm in as well, please and Thanks.

Hi wrangler Man, are you really in, will need an address and check for 55, will ship it the next day after I receive it via USPS priority and you should have it in a couple of days.
Thanks,
Larry
Larry T, the Orcaman!

#34 Sonny Beaches

Sonny Beaches

Everyone knows me

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 730 posts
  • Board Status:I be here
  • Cert Level:aow-nitrox
  • Logged Dives:over 100

Posted 21 February 2006 - 12:20 PM

Thnaks Larry I got mine today,,,, Have not watched it yet, but going to and looking foward to reliving the memories of the trip. Thanks again for all the hard work, Sonny :cool2:

#35 orcaman

orcaman

SD Videographer

• SD Partners
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 269 posts

Posted 21 February 2006 - 02:09 PM

Larry,

FOCUS!!!

Ok now that I have that out of the way. :cool2:

Seriously, I'm glad everything was ok for you when you got home. I would like one copy of the DVD. Just let us know how to send you the $$$

Hope you have a good holiday.

Scott

:lam:

Hi Scott, have you received the DVD and hope you like it, no check todya, got one from Ali,
Thanks,
Larry
Larry T, the Orcaman!

#36 orcaman

orcaman

SD Videographer

• SD Partners
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 269 posts

Posted 21 February 2006 - 02:12 PM

Thnaks Larry I got mine today,,,, Have not watched it yet, but going to and looking foward to reliving the memories of the trip. Thanks again for all the hard work, Sonny :cool2:

Great Sonny, hope you enjoy it. Let me know how you like it
LArry
Larry T, the Orcaman!

#37 orcaman

orcaman

SD Videographer

• SD Partners
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 269 posts

Posted 21 February 2006 - 02:16 PM

I'll put mine in the mail tomorrow as well!!

Thanks Larry.

Scott

:cool2:

OOOps Scott, the check is here,
Thanks again,
Larry
Larry T, the Orcaman!

#38 Terri

Terri

I spend too much time on line

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,819 posts
  • Cert Level:Rescue
  • Logged Dives:100+

Posted 21 February 2006 - 05:44 PM

I got mine in the mail today too! I'm watching the Meke now...awesome!

Larry - this is incredible...I'm reliving the whole trip and remembering how much fun we had!

:lmao: :taz:
'I'd rather die while I'm living than live while I'm dead'...JB

#39 Starfish Sandy

Starfish Sandy

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,323 posts
  • Cert Level:aow, nitrox
  • Logged Dives:600+

Posted 21 February 2006 - 05:47 PM

Ours came today too!!! Headed to the gym and then we are having FIJI night!!!! :lmao:

Larry - I love the little card you put in with it.....

FOCUS FOCUS FOCUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Known puker

#40 orcaman

orcaman

SD Videographer

• SD Partners
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 269 posts

Posted 22 February 2006 - 07:47 AM

I got mine in the mail today too! I'm watching the Meke now...awesome!

Larry - this is incredible...I'm reliving the whole trip and remembering how much fun we had!

:usflag: :cool1:

Terri, thanks so much for the kind words, there are some out there who are non-believers in what a deal I made them, so if you would be so kind as to share, we would all appreciate it.
Thanks again,
Larry
Larry T, the Orcaman!

#41 orcaman

orcaman

SD Videographer

• SD Partners
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 269 posts

Posted 22 February 2006 - 07:48 AM

Ours came today too!!! Headed to the gym and then we are having FIJI night!!!! :usflag:

Sandy Hope you enjoyed it, I know it was longer than we all wanted, but I wanted to make sure it was worth it.
There are some non-believers who did not order and I don't think they know what they are missing.
Thanks
Larry
Larry T, the Orcaman!

#42 finGrabber

finGrabber

I need to get a life

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,276 posts
  • Board Status:thinkin' about diving
  • Cert Level:DM; TDI Adv Nitrox and Deco Procedures
  • Logged Dives:1200 ish

Posted 22 February 2006 - 07:52 AM

I got my copy last night and am taking it to work with me so all the non-belivers up there will come to better understand the world that we live in

this DVD is incredible and I didn't even go on the trip!

#43 orcaman

orcaman

SD Videographer

• SD Partners
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 269 posts

Posted 22 February 2006 - 08:16 AM

I got my copy last night and am taking it to work with me so all the non-belivers up there will come to better understand the world that we live in

this DVD is incredible and I didn't even go on the trip!

Thanks dear, glad you like it, headed to the dermatologist,
Later,
Larry
Larry T, the Orcaman!

#44 Starfish Sandy

Starfish Sandy

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,323 posts
  • Cert Level:aow, nitrox
  • Logged Dives:600+

Posted 22 February 2006 - 11:24 AM

Ours came today too!!! Headed to the gym and then we are having FIJI night!!!! :flirt:

Sandy Hope you enjoyed it, I know it was longer than we all wanted, but I wanted to make sure it was worth it.
There are some non-believers who did not order and I don't think they know what they are missing.
Thanks
Larry

Larry - It was simply fabulous!!!!! I even stayed up late to watch it!!! We laughed a lot - there were some things I had forgotten about.............PEBBLES - thank you!! :lmao: You went to a lot of trouble and it shows - I love it and so does the captn!!!!!

see you in T&C and remember................FOCUS FOCUS FOCUS!!!!
Known puker

#45 orcaman

orcaman

SD Videographer

• SD Partners
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 269 posts

Posted 22 February 2006 - 03:05 PM

Ours came today too!!! Headed to the gym and then we are having FIJI night!!!! :diver:

Thanks
Larry

Larry - It was simply fabulous!!!!! I even stayed up late to watch it!!! We laughed a lot - there were some things I had forgotten about.............PEBBLES - thank you!! :twist: You went to a lot of trouble and it shows - I love it and so does the captn!!!!!

see you in T&C and remember................FOCUS FOCUS FOCUS!!!!

Hi, my pleasure,
Larry
Larry T, the Orcaman!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users