• These forums are for "after booking" trip communications, socializing, and/or trip questions ONLY.
  • You will NOT be able to book a trip, buy add-ons, or manage your trip by logging in here. Please login HERE to do any of those things.

Photo

NEW YEARS

• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

#1 finley

finley

Everyone knows me

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 556 posts
  • Cert Level:AOW (plus EMT Training)
  • Logged Dives:45

Posted 14 December 2005 - 06:18 PM

For those of us not going to Cozumel....would Houston like to get together?
who's leading this parade anyway?

#2 Walter

Walter

I need to get a life

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,549 posts
  • Cert Level:Instructor
  • Logged Dives:4 digits

Posted 14 December 2005 - 07:45 PM

A group of us bring in each New Year underwater in SE Florida if anyone would like to join us.
No single raindrop believes it is responsible for the flood.

DSSW,

WWW™

#3 finley

finley

Everyone knows me

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 556 posts

Posted 14 December 2005 - 10:12 PM

A group of us bring in each New Year underwater in SE Florida if anyone would like to join us.

This was moved to the diving forum...originally posted in the non diving forum...for those of us NOT diving during the New Year....wanted to see if there was enough of us to get together.

#4 Dejah

Dejah

I spend too much time on line

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,218 posts
  • Cert Level:OW
  • Logged Dives:14

Posted 15 December 2005 - 08:15 AM

Same for Dallas, if anyone does not have other plans or is not going to the Cozumel trip and a group of us wants to get together let me know.. and of course if Houston gets something going maybe we can all take a drive there..

Sorry Finley don't mean to steal your thread..

Dejah

Edited by Dejah, 15 December 2005 - 08:37 AM.

#5 Trimix2dive

Trimix2dive

Everyone knows me

• Inactive
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 732 posts
  • Cert Level:Advanced Trimix
  • Logged Dives:519

Posted 15 December 2005 - 09:21 AM

Same for Dallas, if anyone does not have other plans or is not going to the Cozumel trip and a group of us wants to get together let me know.. and of course if Houston gets something going maybe we can all take a drive there..

Sorry Finley don't mean to steal your thread..

Dejah

Houston rode trip, sounds good whose up for it? and whats the plan?

#6 Walter

Walter

I need to get a life

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,549 posts

Posted 15 December 2005 - 10:13 AM

This was moved to the diving forum...originally posted in the non diving forum...for those of us NOT diving during the New Year....wanted to see if there was enough of us to get together.

I was giving you an option.

DSSW,

WWW™

#7 blacklatexozdiver

blacklatexozdiver

Everyone knows me

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 742 posts
  • Board Status:-
  • Cert Level:OW, Drysuit, Underwater Naturalist
  • Logged Dives:16 (pretty hard to dive where there's no water...)

Posted 15 December 2005 - 11:31 AM

I would if I could.... but I can't... so I won't... :)
"Gravitation cannot be held responsible for people falling in love." Albert Einstein

SD's Aussie Connection.

#8 wtxblaze

wtxblaze

On a roll now.....

• PipPip
  • 97 posts
  • Cert Level:Nitrox,AOW
  • Logged Dives:103

Posted 15 December 2005 - 03:16 PM

Well I was planning on being up around Dallas/Ft. Worth on the 31st and diving the next day, but have no ideal what I was going to be doing on the 31st. If ya'll head off to Houston well ya'll be back in Dallas by morn?

#9 Dejah

Dejah

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,218 posts
  • Cert Level:OW
  • Logged Dives:14

Posted 15 December 2005 - 03:24 PM

Ok All, I've thought this over and I'm going to have a gathering at my home on NYE if anyone wants to attend..

I'll post more details by tomorrow..

Dejah

#10 finley

finley

Everyone knows me

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 556 posts

Posted 15 December 2005 - 06:39 PM

Ok All, I've thought this over and I'm going to have a gathering at my home on NYE if anyone wants to attend..

Dejah

Sounds great.....My house is open...lots of floor space......

OK...My addition should not have been connected to Dejah's...she's in Dallas and I am in Houston and we are both trying to make sure SD's around Texas have a happy New Year.....so look us up...send us a message and make some plans....I'm in Mexico from Sat.until Christmas Eve....keep me posted.

I was giving you an option.

I DON"T UNDERSTAND WHY THIS WAS MOVED HERE..no wonder I had a hard time finding it...

#11 WreckWench

WreckWench

Founder? I didn't know we lost her!

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53,624 posts
  • Cert Level:DM & Technical certs
  • Logged Dives:5000+

Posted 15 December 2005 - 07:13 PM

Cool! Here is an idea...

If anyone wants to sponsor a SD Happy New Year's Party in THEIR home town we'll do a separate thread on each location. For safety reasons do not publish your private address but merely ask members to contact you for directions.

Platypusmas has graciously offered yet ANOTHER set of watches for a member wide drawing...so anyone participating in these SD New Year get togethers will have another chance to win a beautiful his or hers watch!

Stay tuned for details area by area or if you want to help host one of these get togethers let us know and we'll add you to the site wide blast we'll be doing in the next few days!

Wish I could join you all but I'll be doing my part to help Cozumel with their relief efforts! -ww

Attached Images

• Mens_Watch.jpg

Contact me directly at Kamala@SingleDivers.com for your private or group travel needs or 864-557-6079 AND don't miss SD's 2018-2021 Trips! ....here! Most are once in a lifetime opportunities...don't miss the chance to go!!
SD LEGACY/OLD/MANUAL Forms & Documents.... here !

Click here TO PAY for Merchandise, Membership, or Travel
"Imitation is the sincerest flattery." - Gandhi
"Imitation is proof that originality is rare." - ScubaHawk
SingleDivers.com...often imitated...never duplicated!

Kamala Shadduck c/o SingleDivers.com LLC
2234 North Federal Hwy, #1010 Boca Raton, FL 33431
formerly...
710 Dive Buddy Lane; Salem, SC 29676
864-557-6079 tel/celfone/office or tollfree fax 888-480-0906

#12 finley

finley

Everyone knows me

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 556 posts

Posted 15 December 2005 - 10:18 PM

Cool! Here is an idea...

If anyone wants to sponsor a SD Happy New Year's Party in THEIR home town we'll do a separate thread on each location. For safety reasons do not publish your private address but merely ask members to contact you for directions.

Platypusmas has graciously offered yet ANOTHER set of watches for a member wide drawing...so anyone participating in these SD New Year get togethers will have another chance to win a beautiful his or hers watch!

Stay tuned for details area by area or if you want to help host one of these get togethers let us know and we'll add you to the site wide blast we'll be doing in the next few days!

Wish I could join you all but I'll be doing my part to help Cozumel with their relief efforts! -ww

Hey....I started it all so yeah...I'm game.....I'll be here in Houston....

#13 Twinklez

Twinklez

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,350 posts
  • Logged Dives:200+

Posted 15 December 2005 - 11:01 PM

Walter, an underwater New Years Eve sounds really awesome to me. Unfortunately, I've already spent my pennies for the next month, so looks like it's the Polar Bear dive at CSSP for me. You can count on me coming to Florida in the new year to dive with you, and have already marked my calendar for 12/31/06. (So, unless my imperfect mate materializes out of the blue...well, I guess you're stuck with me.)

Well I was planning on being up around Dallas/Ft. Worth on the 31st and diving the next day, but have no ideal what I was going to be doing on the 31st. If ya'll head off to Houston well ya'll be back in Dallas by morn?

Barry...you just want to see if I'll dip into the chilly water, don't you! No way I'm traveling to Houston on New Year's. I plan to be at CSSP on the 1st to see how many other goobers there are like you and I out there in the icy slush.

Dejah

Deb I'll either head your way or camp at CSSP. If I'm going to do both, I'll have to overnight somewhere. Let me know what you plan on doing. :-)

#14 Walter

Walter

I need to get a life

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,549 posts

Posted 16 December 2005 - 05:51 AM

Walter, an underwater New Years Eve sounds really awesome to me. Unfortunately, I've already spent my pennies for the next month, so looks like it's the Polar Bear dive at CSSP for me. You can count on me coming to Florida in the new year to dive with you, and have already marked my calendar for 12/31/06. (So, unless my imperfect mate materializes out of the blue...well, I guess you're stuck with me.)

If you do, bring him along.

DSSW,

WWW™

#15 Dennis

Dennis

Everyone knows me

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 895 posts
  • Cert Level:AOW, Open Water II, & Nitrox
  • Logged Dives:200+

Posted 16 December 2005 - 08:07 AM

The South Florida New Years Eve Dive is an awsome thing. We've been doing it for several years. Sometimes we get blown out, but we still have fun. This year, I have to be a bubble watcher since I will be banned from diving for a few weeks after my knee surgery on Monday. But, I plan to be there.
DSSW,
Dennis
"Suppose you were an idiot ... And suppose you were a member of Congress ... But I repeat myself." --Mark Twain

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users