• These forums are for "after booking" trip communications, socializing, and/or trip questions ONLY.
  • You will NOT be able to book a trip, buy add-ons, or manage your trip by logging in here. Please login HERE to do any of those things.

Photo

Trade Show, Aloha Style

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 AliKat

AliKat

I spend too much time on line

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,232 posts

Posted 21 January 2006 - 08:48 PM

SingleDivers will be hosting a booth at the Ist Annual Hawaii Ocean Sports Expo. We are looking for volunteers who would like to come to Hawaii and help man our booth on 04 or 05 Feb 06. Remember, if you live in a cold climate, Feb is still in the 80's with lots of sunshine here. And I'm sure there will be a happy or 2 or 3.

The expo is to be held on the Island of Oahu, so anyone flying in will want to fly into HNL. My house is open for any SD members that want to save on lodging.

Check out the link below for more info on the expo. KonaSCUBAgirl and myself will be working out the details for the SD booth, so please feel free to PM either one or both of us for any SD details.

Hope to meet some of you at the "Gathering Place"

Ali

1st Annual Hawaii Ocean Sports Expo
"

#2 konascubagirl

konascubagirl

Meeting folks

• PipPipPip
  • 176 posts
  • Cert Level:Instructor
  • Logged Dives:200+

Posted 22 January 2006 - 07:30 AM

Aloha Gang!

I am looking forward to taking Alikat up on her generous offer of sharing her home with we poor divers! Oahu is beautiful, with lots of stuff to do and see. Oh yes, there is also the WARM WATER DIVING!

If anyone wants to extend their trip, you are invited to hop over to the Big Island...my home will also be open to SDer's needing a place to stay.

Did I mention Humback Whales and HUGE Manta Rays?

KSG

#3 AliKat

AliKat

I spend too much time on line

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,232 posts

Posted 22 January 2006 - 01:14 PM

Speaking of whales, there is outfit here at the North Shore that runs whale watching tours from little zodiacs. Even if you don't see any whales, its a great time on the water for anyone who wants to come in early or stay a day later. And there is diving here, but for that, I really recommend you take Stef up on her offer. The diving off Kona is fantastic. And you gotta do the Manta night dive.
"

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users