• These forums are for "after booking" trip communications, socializing, and/or trip questions ONLY.
  • You will NOT be able to book a trip, buy add-ons, or manage your trip by logging in here. Please login HERE to do any of those things.

Photo

Another diver from Tucson, Arizona

• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

#16 Lracmcd

Lracmcd

Getting started

• Pip
  • 3 posts
  • Cert Level:PADI AOW, Nitrox, Rescue, Master
  • Logged Dives:50+

Posted 20 May 2004 - 02:02 PM

One last thing before I leave to do some "Carl-do's" since I don't have a Honey to give me some "Honey-do's". I dive Mexico because I have a small place at Kino Bay and a 25' twin engine cuddy cruiser. Mexico's largest island, Tiburon, is just off the coast of Kino Bay. I hope to one day find some other divers who may be interested in venturing to this relatively unexplored island for some diving. It is relatively undiscovered because there are no local dive shops closer than 60 miles away and all gear, tanks, etc, will have to be taken with us. To that end I have begun picking up tanks here and there. If any adventuresome soul is interested, send me an email and we can begin discussions. Kino Bay has decent accommodations, and you can't beat the food and drink. It is a small fishing village primarily chasing shrimp and lobster. Carl

#17 scubahoney

scubahoney

I spend too much time on line

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,050 posts
  • Cert Level:AOW
  • Logged Dives:20ish

Posted 20 May 2004 - 02:04 PM

Hey there, welcome aboard. We hope you'll get cozy with us and join in on all the conversations!
Let us know if we can do anything to help you get more acquainted with the board.
The greatest resource of the ocean is not material but the boundless spring of inspiration and well-being we gain from her.
~Jacques Cousteau

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users