• These forums are for "after booking" trip communications, socializing, and/or trip questions ONLY.
  • You will NOT be able to book a trip, buy add-ons, or manage your trip by logging in here. Please login HERE to do any of those things.

Photo

Members Gallery

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Dennis

Dennis

Everyone knows me

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 895 posts
  • Cert Level:AOW, Open Water II, & Nitrox
  • Logged Dives:200+

Posted 27 January 2006 - 12:36 PM

First of all, thanks bunches for getting the gallery back on line.

My pictures are in the members gallery, but my gallery is missing.
DSSW,
Dennis
"Suppose you were an idiot ... And suppose you were a member of Congress ... But I repeat myself." --Mark Twain

#2 annasea

annasea

I spend too much time on line

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,322 posts

Posted 27 January 2006 - 04:23 PM

Still some kinks in the gallery code, though. I was trying to post a shot in the 2005 Fiji gallery, and there's no NEW IMAGE button there, anywhere. I have a sneakin' suspicion it's not the only one missing the upload button, but that's a whole lot of galleries to check out for missing code. Maybe later when I have free time.

Sandy, check out the bottom of the 2005 trip gally main panel for one 'specially for you! :welcome: I couldn't get it into the Fiji pix, and got frustrated and dumped it at the nearest spot.

http://www.singlediv...y&cmd=sc&cat=55

Hmm. I'll have to change my SD skin back to one of the defaults. The wacky way Opera interprets the Star Spangled Banner code puts the links in the top line right on top of the white part of the red bar, making it durned hard to see any of the top board links.

Ok, I mistakenly removed the posting rights to the OLD trips (meaning all the pre-2006 trip forums). I will adjust them in the morning.

Still some kinks in the gallery code, though. I was trying to post a shot in the 2005 Fiji gallery, and there's no NEW IMAGE button there, anywhere. I have a sneakin' suspicion it's not the only one missing the upload button, but that's a whole lot of galleries to check out for missing code. Maybe later when I have free time.

Sandy, check out the bottom of the 2005 trip gally main panel for one 'specially for you! :birthday: I couldn't get it into the Fiji pix, and got frustrated and dumped it at the nearest spot.

http://www.singlediv...y&cmd=sc&cat=55

Hmm. I'll have to change my SD skin back to one of the defaults. The wacky way Opera interprets the Star Spangled Banner code puts the links in the top line right on top of the white part of the red bar, making it durned hard to see any of the top board links.

My members gallery is set-up but as well but there is no button to post pictures.

Developer bad....

during the migration, the members personal galleries were moved into the public realm. I will need to recreate them in the proper location and move the original images into them...

Dennis,

I'm not sure if you saw this post or not in another thread, but maybe there's an answer to your question in it somewhere. :birthday:

#3 Dennis

Dennis

Everyone knows me

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 895 posts
  • Cert Level:AOW, Open Water II, & Nitrox
  • Logged Dives:200+

Posted 27 January 2006 - 08:31 PM

Not really unless they just haven't finished re-creating all of the members galleries.
DSSW,
Dennis
"Suppose you were an idiot ... And suppose you were a member of Congress ... But I repeat myself." --Mark Twain

#4 gcbryan

gcbryan

Everyone knows me

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 777 posts
  • Logged Dives:620

Posted 30 January 2006 - 11:55 AM

I had a gallery until a few days ago, none of my pictures were there, and there was no buttom for me to be able to add pictures.

Now, I don't even have a gallery. :anna:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users