• These forums are for "after booking" trip communications, socializing, and/or trip questions ONLY.
  • You will NOT be able to book a trip, buy add-ons, or manage your trip by logging in here. Please login HERE to do any of those things.

Photo

Creating personal photo gallery

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 gcbryan

gcbryan

Everyone knows me

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 777 posts
  • Logged Dives:620

Posted 06 February 2006 - 07:18 PM

I had a personal photo gallery. It's now gone. I didn't have many pictures in it so I don't care if I have to resubmit them. Can someone please create a new one for me?

#2 Tolly

Tolly

IT Administrator (Retired)

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,486 posts
  • Cert Level:Open Water
  • Logged Dives:*

Posted 06 February 2006 - 09:43 PM

Actually, I finished testing a new feature and effective now, Premier Members (and higher membership levels) can create their own Personal Galleries, just go to My Controls and on the left side, under Invision Gallery click on Your Albums.

Premier Members can create 1 album with up to 50 pictures.

SingleDivers can help you plan your personal or family dive trips! Send us an e-mail: SD Travel

"Give me the money that has been spent in war and I will clothe every man, woman, and child in an attire of which kings and queens will be proud. I will build a schoolhouse in every valley over the whole earth. I will crown every hillside with a place of worship consecrated to peace." Charles Sumner

"All that is necessary for evil to succeed is for good men to do nothing." Edmund Burke

"Be the little boy" Dive_Girl

dilemma.gif

#3 Latitude Adjustment

Latitude Adjustment

I spend too much time on line

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,658 posts
  • Cert Level:EanX
  • Logged Dives:600+

Posted 07 February 2006 - 06:43 AM

50 pictures? That's not even one good dive with a digital camera :thankyou:
I, Latitude Adjustment (insert log in name), do hereby swear, (politely), that I shall not hold SingleDivers, (SD), nor any SD poster, (real or imagined), liable, nor shall I seek legal restitution, (real or imagined), for any perceived, (real or imagined), offenses I may incur, (or Incurrrrrrrrrr on talk like a pirate day), that may or may not be posted on this or any SCUBA related board, (real or imagined), by anyone, (real or imagined), anywhere, (real or imagined). Further, I void any right to privacy, (real or imagined), as it may, or may not relate to any posting, (real or imagined), about me, to me, for me, because of me, all about me, my dog, my cat, my bird, my monkey, my family, (real or imagined), my friends, (real or imagined), or my world, (real or imagined).

By all that is wet, I do hereby swear, (politely), and attest, upon pain of never diving again, (real or imagined), that I understand and affirm, that I agree to the above.

_________________________________________(log in name signature)
Signed and Dated

#4 gcbryan

gcbryan

Everyone knows me

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 777 posts
  • Logged Dives:620

Posted 07 February 2006 - 09:03 AM

Actually, I finished testing a new feature and effective now, Premier Members (and higher membership levels) can create their own Personal Galleries, just go to My Controls and on the left side, under Invision Gallery click on Your Albums.

Thanks. I checked it out and it works. :thankyou:

However, I now notice that when you click on Gallery to look for my gallery it is not listed under Member's Personal Galleries and yet just below that there is a list called Member's Galleries and the only galleries are Tolly's and mine. It's rather odd. Will all of the galleries be merged into one area at some point?

Edited by gcbryan, 07 February 2006 - 09:11 AM.

#5 Tolly

Tolly

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,486 posts

Posted 07 February 2006 - 10:05 AM

Thanks. I checked it out and it works. :thankyou:

However, I now notice that when you click on Gallery to look for my gallery it is not listed under Member's Personal Galleries and yet just below that there is a list called Member's Galleries and the only galleries are Tolly's and mine. It's rather odd. Will all of the galleries be merged into one area at some point?

I am hoping to get them merged...in the interim, I am going to reaname the "old" Member's Galleries..

SingleDivers can help you plan your personal or family dive trips! Send us an e-mail: SD Travel

"Give me the money that has been spent in war and I will clothe every man, woman, and child in an attire of which kings and queens will be proud. I will build a schoolhouse in every valley over the whole earth. I will crown every hillside with a place of worship consecrated to peace." Charles Sumner

"All that is necessary for evil to succeed is for good men to do nothing." Edmund Burke

dilemma.gif

#6 Tolly

Tolly

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,486 posts

Posted 07 February 2006 - 10:07 AM

50 pictures? That's not even one good dive with a digital camera :usflag:

That's because we want your best pictures, not every picture you take... :thankyou:

of course, between the galleries for SD trips and Social Events, etc. I think we'll be able to find some room for you Lat.

dilemma.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users