• These forums are for "after booking" trip communications, socializing, and/or trip questions ONLY.
  • You will NOT be able to book a trip, buy add-ons, or manage your trip by logging in here. Please login HERE to do any of those things.

Photo

The World Aquarium

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Dive_Girl

Dive_Girl

I need to get a life

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,513 posts
  • Cert Level:PADI Course Director, EFR Instructor Trainer, DAN DEMP Instructor, rec-Trimix & Normoxic
  • Logged Dives:too many logged, too many not logged...:)

Posted 03 March 2006 - 07:44 PM

WELCOME TO THE WORLD AQUARIUM!

As snorkelers and divers, we have the most amazing opportunity many can only dream of and that is to dive into the biggest "aquarium" in the world - our Oceans, Seas, Lakes, Rivers, and other water ways!

As we have a number of amazing sea life threads spread throughout the site, the need for a special forum to highlight these informative fun threads for easier member access became clear.

So, welcome to The World Aquarium - feel free to dive right in!

Posted Image
It's Winter time - you know you're a diver when you're scraping ice off your windshield INSIDE your vehicle...!

Once in a while, it is good to step back, take a breath, and remember to be humble. You'll never know it all - ScubaDadMiami. If you aren't afraid of dying, there is nothing you can't achieve - Lao-tzu. One dog barks at something, the rest bark at him - Chinese Proverb.

#2 Greg@ihpil

Greg@ihpil

I spend too much time on line

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,046 posts
  • Cert Level:MSD. PADI ,Nitrox -SDI
  • Logged Dives:225

Posted 08 May 2010 - 07:16 AM

WELCOME TO THE WORLD AQUARIUM!

As snorkelers and divers, we have the most amazing opportunity many can only dream of and that is to dive into the biggest "aquarium" in the world - our Oceans, Seas, Lakes, Rivers, and other water ways!

As we have a number of amazing sea life threads spread throughout the site, the need for a special forum to highlight these informative fun threads for easier member access became clear.

So, welcome to The World Aquarium - feel free to dive right in!

Posted Image

Good Morning,I was doing some board surfing and came upon your AQUARIUM.
Before a Treasure Chest starts getting things in it.I just have a couple of questions.What would you like described or mentioned in this Catagory?I'm not being critical here, mind you.I'm just trying to define it more.Are you looking for the personal stories & pixhere?Is it more to do with Ecological events?Aquarium's across the country.Or,Diving within the USA?As you mention ,Lakes,Rivers,Quarry's & waterway's.Thank's.It's a Wonderful World.On my next adventure,appropriately ,I'll stop here and make a post.

Greg
: Posted Image
E= pluribus Forum Enjoy the view. ,Do unto others:respect

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users