• These forums are for "after booking" trip communications, socializing, and/or trip questions ONLY.
  • You will NOT be able to book a trip, buy add-ons, or manage your trip by logging in here. Please login HERE to do any of those things.

Photo

Singapore Anyone

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 okamiotoko

okamiotoko

Getting started

• Pip
  • 9 posts
  • Cert Level:OWSI. Dive mostly on Oahu, but have dove quite a few places through out the Pacific.
  • Logged Dives:523

Posted 26 May 2006 - 02:35 PM

Will be in Singapore anyone up for diving there or know of any good LDS to dive with? This is a stretch I know. But looking for anyone up for diving there or know of any good LDS. Any interested or any info would be greatly appreciated.
"The sea is my life, it is in my blood, heart and soul, and you can take me out of the sea but you can never take the sea out of me"

#2 ddierolf

ddierolf

I spend too much time on line

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,460 posts
  • Cert Level:Padi Divemaster
  • Logged Dives:300+

Posted 03 June 2006 - 08:44 PM

Will be in Singapore anyone up for diving there or know of any good LDS to dive with? This is a stretch I know. But looking for anyone up for diving there or know of any good LDS. Any interested or any info would be greatly appreciated.

Diving in Singapore is not good at all. All the coral reef is long dead from all the shipping and reclamation. You would be better off trying a day or weekend trip to malaysia. The only fun dive in Singapore was Diving in the Tank on Sentosa.

Which end is up?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users