• These forums are for "after booking" trip communications, socializing, and/or trip questions ONLY.
  • You will NOT be able to book a trip, buy add-ons, or manage your trip by logging in here. Please login HERE to do any of those things.

Photo

Travel Tip of the Day - July 5, 2006

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 TravelBunny

TravelBunny

SD Travel Team

• PipPipPipPip
  • 351 posts
  • Cert Level:Have been recreational diving in Mexico a handful of times.

Posted 05 July 2006 - 07:54 AM

Checking Luggage

- When checking luggage, allow sufficient time for it to be placed on your flight.

- Baggage checked less than 30 minutes before scheduled departure at curbside or at the ticket counter will be tagged with a Late Check-In Tag.

-Although every effort will be made to get late checked baggage on your flight, in the event your baggage does not arrive with you at your destination, the airlines will not assume delivery charges to get your baggage to you.
SD Travel Services...Let us meet or beat your best deal!

I specialize in ALL non-diving travel and SD's NEW special dive travel packages!

"I look forward to seeing you there and getting you there!" - Linda

Please Contact me directly at TravelBunny@SingleDivers.com or via pm!

Think PINK!.... TAKE THE PINK CHALLENGE!!! Help Kimber aka TekDiveGirl here! Thank You!!!

#2 BeachBunny

BeachBunny

I spend too much time on line

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,265 posts
  • Cert Level:Nitrox
  • Logged Dives:Not enough but I am working on it!

Posted 05 July 2006 - 12:38 PM

American Eagle has changed to 40 minutes. It is not posted in the airport....(still says 30 minutes) but apparently because it was on the news we should all know about it (no, I did not see it on the news)! I missed a flight last week because I was checking in 38 minutes before departure.
"In order to be irreplaceable one must always be different" CoCo Chanel

beachbunny@singledivers.com

"Be the change you wish to see in the world"
Ghandi

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users