• These forums are for "after booking" trip communications, socializing, and/or trip questions ONLY.
  • You will NOT be able to book a trip, buy add-ons, or manage your trip by logging in here. Please login HERE to do any of those things.

Photo

It's been a LONG time coming! SingleDivers.com is REALLY moving!

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 WreckWench

WreckWench

Founder? I didn't know we lost her!

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53,588 posts
  • Cert Level:DM & Technical certs
  • Logged Dives:5000+

Posted 22 April 2009 - 11:08 AM

Yes its been a long time coming...but its true...SingleDivers.com is finally moving its corporate er Global Headquarters to South Carolina!

Oh sure we are still REALLY located on the internet but NOW we'll have a different mailing address!

I want to thank everyone who has helped us with this move...many of you have done some amazing things behind the scenes to help this process flow smoothly and seamlessly!

This is the OFFICIAL thread to keep you all updated on the progress to date!

Time Line To Date:

1. Street Name & Address: Jan 08 Started the call for new names for the address for SingleDivers.com HERE! - New street name and winner is 732 Dive Buddy Lane, Salem, SC 29676 Please begin sending all correspondence to this new address effective immediately.

Kamala Shadduck
SingleDivers.com LLC
732 Dive Buddy Lane
Salem, SC 29676

2. Phone Number & Service: Then in early April 09 we tried to figure out how to move our phone service and KEEP THE 214-350-7800 NUMBER...discussed HERE! And I am happy to say that the main number for SingleDivers.com will remain 214-350-7003 and will either be forwarded or ported via VoIP or some combination initially. BUT the number will not change! I'd also like to thank Alan aka Racer184 who is in the telecom biz and can actually service our account in SC! ALL of our members were so kind to help 'spell' my options out and Alan really held my hand working out different options so NOW that he knows what we need done...he is going to actually provide the services to us. :lmao:

Our new telephone REMAINS THE SAME. Calls will still go to 214-350-7003 and either be answered or roll to my celfone and/or voicemail.

3. Fax Number: Our new fax number is 864-944-6769 and will be active effective May 14tth. So please do not fax to the 214-350-2558 number but rather the new 864-944-6769 number.

4. Payment: Checks should continue to be made out too SingleDivers.com LLC as should all payments.

However, effective SOON... we will go live with a new payment interface which will allow you to pay via check ONLINE as well as via credit card ONLINE. This will be the equivalent of Bill Pay but via SingleDivers.com directly. Stay tuned this week for more information on this new payment option.

5. Moving Challenges: Please note that May is the worst time for my home to have closed as I will be gone 85% of the month doing the Belize, Fl Keys and Fiji trips. I will have limited access to email during this timeframe but will try desperately to gain it wherever possible to address questions, concerns and problems.

6. Interim Solutions: Checks and correspondence already enroute will be held until May 21st and then forwarded to South Carolina. All mail after that will be automatically forwarded to SC. Please note that the post office batches the mail and sends it out weekly so MAIL will be challenging for the next 3 weeks. That is why we hope to have the new payment interface in place this week. Critical payments should be FAXED using FAX BY CHECK or Paypal or Credit Card or using the new payment interface as soon as we can get it up and going.

Contact me directly at Kamala@SingleDivers.com for your private or group travel needs or 864-557-6079 AND don't miss SD's 2018-2021 Trips! ....here! Most are once in a lifetime opportunities...don't miss the chance to go!!
SD LEGACY/OLD/MANUAL Forms & Documents.... here !

Click here TO PAY for Merchandise, Membership, or Travel
"Imitation is the sincerest flattery." - Gandhi
"Imitation is proof that originality is rare." - ScubaHawk
SingleDivers.com...often imitated...never duplicated!

Kamala Shadduck c/o SingleDivers.com LLC
2234 North Federal Hwy, #1010 Boca Raton, FL 33431
formerly...
710 Dive Buddy Lane; Salem, SC 29676
864-557-6079 tel/celfone/office or tollfree fax 888-480-0906

#2 WreckWench

WreckWench

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53,588 posts

Posted 09 May 2009 - 08:54 AM

MORE UPDATES!!!!

1. Our new street address is 732 Dive Buddy Lane! :cheerleader: Please begin sending all correspondence to this new address effective immediately.

Kamala Shadduck
SingleDivers.com
732 Dive Buddy Lane
Salem, SC 29676

2. Our new fax number is 864-944-6769 and will be active effective May 14tth. So please do not fax to the 214-350-2558 number but rather the new 864-944-6769 number.

3. Our new telephone REMAINS THE SAME. Calls will still go to 214-350-7003 and either be answered or roll to my celfone and/or voicemail.

4. Checks should continue to be made out too SingleDivers.com LLC as should all payments.

However, effective SOON... we will go live with a new payment interface which will allow you to pay via check ONLINE as well as via credit card ONLINE. This will be the equivalent of Bill Pay but via SingleDivers.com directly. Stay tuned this week for more information on this new payment option.

5. Please note that May is the worst time for my home to have closed as I will be gone 85% of the month doing the Belize, Fl Keys and Fiji trips. I will have limited access to email during this timeframe but will try desperately to gain it wherever possible to address questions, concerns and problems.

6. In the interim during the move checks and correspondence already enroute will be held until May 21st and then forwarded to South Carolina. All mail after that will be automatically forwarded to SC. Please note that the post office batches the mail and sends it out weekly so MAIL will be challenging for the next 3 weeks. That is why we hope to have the new payment interface in place this week. Critical payments should be FAXED using FAX BY CHECK or Paypal or Credit Card or using the new payment interface as soon as we can get it up and going.

Contact me directly at Kamala@SingleDivers.com for your private or group travel needs or 864-557-6079 AND don't miss SD's 2018-2021 Trips! ....here! Most are once in a lifetime opportunities...don't miss the chance to go!!

formerly...

#3 Landlocked Dive Nut

Landlocked Dive Nut

I need to get a life

• Inactive
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,543 posts
  • Cert Level:SSI Master Diver
  • Logged Dives:448

Posted 09 May 2009 - 03:34 PM

Suggest someone with access to the Master docs like the trip Survey, Check by Fax, Medical Waiver, etc. edit them to put the new mailing address &/or fax numbers on them, otherwise there will be some snafu's, and we don't want any of those when it comes to getting members signed up for trips! :thankyou:

For those (like me) who keep a copy of these forms on their computer and just change the Trip Name, please make sure the new address or fax number is put on your personal forms, for future reference.
Posted Image

#4 WreckWench

WreckWench

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53,588 posts

Posted 20 May 2009 - 08:16 AM

A new post mistress in SC did not know of our move to the area and has sent several pieces of mail back to the recipients. PLEASE bear with us as the problem has been FIXED but we'll need you to resend your letters and mail. :lmao:

formerly...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users