REMEMBER...ALL TRAVELERS NEED TO BE PREMIER MEMBERS OR ABOVE & HAVE DIVE INSURANCE TO JOIN OUR AMAZING TRIPS!!!
Location: Roatan Rodeo Week 3
Dates: Dec 5-12, 2020
Resort: Mayan Princess
Dive operator: Mayan Divers
Water Temp: low to mid 80's
Air Temp: 80 - 90F
Visibility: 60 to 90 feet
Experience Level: Novice to Moderate depending on the sites
Expansive white sand beach, close to West End, 4 eateries onsite including 3 'reservation only' restaurants which we will alternate during the week and the regular buffet available everyday. In terms of diving you'll see lots of turtles here, nurse sharks, and people! LOL This is the busier end of the island near the Marine Park.
In the Caribbean it's always sunny and breezy during the days, but it's also warm and charm over the nights. That is an amazing combination, specially if you are enjoying a cold drink and the relaxing sound of the waves at West Bay Beach. Unwind in our spacious and luxurious interiors, enjoy beach & poolside canopied lounging, experience world-class snorkeling and diving, and indulge in fine dining at our 4 restaurants with á la carte & buffet style menus, as well as unlimited premium drinks including domestic & international liquors, beers & wines and take in daily entertainment with live music and cultural shows.
This will be the LARGEST Single's Week ever...LOADED with 3 boat dives a day for 5 days, all meals, sodas, water and PREMIUM alcohol. Roatan is an easy location for all levels of divers. No special qualifications required.
TRIP PKG PRICING:
LA SIRENAS GUEST ROOMS BY MAYAN PRINCESS:
- Deluxe PoolSide Hotel Style Rooms with 1 Queen size bed.
- $1710 Full Price or $1660 CASH d/o DIVER
- $1916 Full Price or $1860 CASH s/o DIVER
MAYAN PRINCESS VILLAS:
- Mini Suite Villas various configurations with or without kitchen & living area
- $1941 d/o Full Price or $1884 CASH d/o DIVER
- $2363 d/o Full Price or $2294 CASH s/o DIVER
- (non-diver option not avail for this room configuration)
*All prices are per person.
**Cash Discounted Price is given when you select e-check at final checkout.
ALL INCLUSIVE PREMIUM SINGLE'S WEEK PACKAGE INCLUDES:
- 7 nights beautiful accommodations at Mayan Princess ...Diving the West Bay & Marine Park!
- 5 days 3 tank boat diving with resident dive shop on property
- Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner including Beverages with your meals (served buffet or ala carte style)
- All Drinks including water, soda, juice, house wine, domestic beers & domestic liquors & PREMIUM ALCOHOL
- 3 Private Welcome and Farewell Parties
- Transfers from Airport to the resort and back
- Air fills, tanks, lead and weight belt
- Lockers for gear (don't need individual locks)
- Welcome Beverage upon arrival & group orientation meeting after last group of divers arrive
- Communication Center in Lobby for Ongoing Event Updates
- Costume Contest with Huge Prizes - Yes it will be a FULL BLOWN ROATAN BASH THEMES and we'll have prizes for the best Costumes and the MOST ORIGINAL Costumes!!! So get creative!!!
- FREE Product Demo's by Big Blue Dive LIghts + LOTS OF GIVEAWAYS!
- FREE Events & Workshops courtesy of the Partner sponsoring each week including DIVING YOGA, DIVING HEALTH & DIVING WELLNESS!!! Feel better and enjoy our sport more!
- FREE CONCERTS by Pup The Scuba Cowboy!!!
- Lots of Contests & PRIZES!
- Resort amenities including horseback riding, kayaks and paddle boards
- Chance to win FREE UPGRADE TO OCEAN VIEW ROOM!
- & MUCH MORE!!!!
PACKAGE DOES NOT INCLUDE:
- All options and extras listed below
- Airfare to Roatan (Airport Code = RTB)
- $10 Marine Park Fee
- Premium Alcoholic or premium non-alcoholic beverages such as smoothies (Hit duty free and get your fave beverage!)
- Rental, instruction and retail charges
- Resort and Diving gratuities usually 15% of base pkg (These monies go to the divemasters, boat captains and the boat crew as well as the entire dive support and hotel support staff that make our experience great. We will tip at the end and collect a group tip.)
- Departure taxes (if not included in your airline ticket) - (approx US$35)
- Instruction/Classes - will be available on this trip. Please let us know what you are interested in?
- DIVE Insurance- is MANDATORY! DIVE insurance is VERY inexpensive. Even if you have insurance that you think covers DIVING ACCIDENTS and air liftsit is CHEAP to get a supplemental policy to ensure you are cared for.
- TRIP Insurance- It is STRONGLY RECOMMENDED. See INSURANCE Tab below for recommendations.
Options & Extras:
- Nitrox including tax: $TBA FULL PRICE or $TBA CASH
- cf100 tanks:, $0 but very limited number available (see Extras & Add-On topic to request larger tanks)
- price to get certified OW (seems a group of non divers interested in getting certified are interested) TBA
- Boat night dive $TBA FULL PRICE or $TBA CASH (minimum 4)
- Shark Dive (price + tax + transfer) TBA
- Island tours of the island (price + tax + transfer).TBA
- Barbaretta Island Tour(price + tax + transfer) TBA
- Deep Sea Fishing half day charter TBA
Discounts & Rebates:
DISCOUNTS & DISCOUNT DISCLAIMER:
You must use the code when you book as they are not retroactive after you sign up UNLESS otherwise stated like the member rebate etc.
We are sorry for any inconvenience this may cause but the accounting expenses of manually trying to do the discount is far exceeding the discount amount making it very prohibitive to manage this way. So please be sure to use the discount code AT TIME OF INITIAL BOOKING.
NOTE: The EBD or Early Booking Discounts can only be used as follows:
- When paying in full
- When you first sign up
- By the deadline given. After that deadline they disappear and the code will not work. (So please leave a buffer if you need to xfer money or have questions.)
- Only one (1) coupon code can be used per order
- Pay in full at time of Booking by Feb 29, 2020: for $75 off S/O or D/O (Use COUPON CODE: 20RTB75EBD-3)
- Pay in full at time of Booking by Mar 30 2020: for $50 off S/O or D/O (Use COUPON CODE: 20RTB50EBD-3)
- Pay in full at time of Booking by Jul 30, 2020: for $25 off S/O or D/O (Use COUPON CODE: 20RTB25EBD-3) AND (2) Chances to WIN a Free Autographed Scuba CD, or Big Blue Dive Light/Products, and oceanview upgrade or boat night dive (Prizes non-transferable)
- Sign up for ANY 2 WEEKS and get an $25 add'l rebate or sign up for ALL 3 WEEKS and get an add'l $50 rebate by emailing email@example.com. Refund will be credited back to your account after all trips are paid in full and all payments have cleared. (Our trips only allow one coupon per trip hence the manual rebate)
- Deposit by May 30: Get (1) chance to win FREE Stream2Sea Travel Essentials bag worth $25
- Deposit by Jul 30: Get (1) chance to win FREE Boat NightDive
- Deposit by Aug 30: Get (1) chance to win FREE Scuba Cowboy CD signed by the artist!
- Deposit by Oct 30: Get (1) chance to win a FREE Oceanview Room Upgrade
- Social Media Discounts: 1 chance to win a $50 gift certificate for purchases from anyone of our Corporate Sponsors for signing up on our Facebook Trip Event for this trip AND for liking SD.com if you haven't already AND for sharing the FB Trip booking on your page! (Must do all three!) - To enter send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with links to your postings along with ROATAN MAYAN PRINCESS WEEK #3 SOCIAL MEDIA ENTRIES in the title
- Cash Discount: Use our e-check option to pay for your trip and our RED CASH DISCOUNTED PRICES will be applied at checkout.
- Active Duty Military Discount: $25 OFF Active Duty Military Discount for any active duty military of any country that fights for freedom. Thank you for your service. (Please be prepared to provide proof of service in person at time of check in)
- Member Rebate: File for your $25 member rebate within 30 days after the trip for SD premier and above membership levels (See my forums signature for link to the forms forum or click on the green Paper Forms button at the top of the forums . If you are new to the site send an email to email@example.com to get the password. PLEASE follow the directions on the form for proper submission & processing.)
- SAVE $75 by submitting your Documents within 21 days of booking this trip. If booking within 45 days of the trip please submit your documents within 3 days. Otherwise the $75 document processing fee will be added to your final invoice.
Only one (1) coupon code can be used per order
Mayan Princess is not just another Roatan resort. IT HAS TWO PROPERTIES IN ONE... THE VILLAS AND LA SIRENAS a more affordable Hotel Styled option on the same property. We are the best and only one all inclusive premium resort on the one of the world's best beaches. The best snorkeling in Honduras, food variety, all the premium domestic and international drinks, the Mayan pool, tours and all you need to have a wonderful time!
NOTE: We do not allow for specific bunks nor cabins to be reserved. You are free to request any thing you want via our reservation system but we can not guarantee any special requests can be accommodated other than those related to injuries, diets, etc. We allow roommates to determine who sleeps where. Our policy has always been to allow divers to work it out themselves and NOT assign or allow people to sign up for specific bunks. Please do not book this trip if you must have a specific cabin or rooming accommodations. If you are injured and wish to email us in advance to discuss please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll discuss if the trip is suited for your specific limitation. Thank you for your understanding.
Our contracted villas are quite luxurious:
Entertainment by Pup Morse the Original Scuba Cowboy!
- $500 non-refundable* deposit due when signing up *(dep can be recovered via trip insurance or by selling spot)
- $750 Progress payment due:
- Final Progress payment due:
- Trip must be paid in full 90 days prior to departure.
- Extras must also be paid in full 60 days prior i.e., Nitrox, extra nights etc. (Note that to add an extra to the trip you must pay for it when you add it.
IF YOU NEED EXTRA TIME LET US KNOW!
SingleDivers.com uses a secure payment gateway fully integrated into our online booking system that allows you to pay for trips or merchandise using the following payment options:
- An online e-check that debits your checking account automatically without having to mail in a check or having your bank mail a check from your account
- An online credit card transaction that eliminates the need to fill to fill our a credit card authorization form. (Note int'l cards please use AA as your *STATE* designation and 12345 as your zipcode and the charge should go thru. Please also note that we only can accept MC and VIsa
SingleDivers.com provides its members with pricing that reflects all possible savings available including discounts from our over 10,000 member buying clout. We offer a CASH DISCOUNT that is always in BOLD RED LETTERS along with our regular pricing for easier comparison of all possible savings. The cash discount will be taken at the time of payment when you choose the "e-check" option.
HOW TO PAY:
- As you sign up for a trip you will add either the trip deposit amount or the full trip price to the shopping cart. You can also add any extras you wish to purchase but you will have to pay for them whenever you sign up for them. So if you are not ready to pay for nitrox now but want us to know you will be adding it to your order...please use the comment box to let us know ultimately what you are signing up for and any other special concerns you have or information you want us to know. Just understand we will not show you listed as doing something until it is paid for.
- When you are ready to pay for the extras you want you will click on the BOOK NOW button for the trip you are on and select the add-on(s) that you wish to pay for, add them to your cart and then check out. Depending on the trip you may need to click on the purple TAKE ME TO THE ADD-ON'S BOX. You will then either pay via e-check or credit card depending on whether you want a discount for cash or prefer the convenience of payment over time.
- When its time to make a progress payment you will click on MY TRIPS under TRIPS on the main menu. You will see "Make a Payment" under PAYMENTS in the upper right. Then choose what you are paying for and complete your payment.
- After each order you place with us you will receive an email order and payment confirmation. If you do not receive these TWO email confirmations (one showing the order at full price and one showing what was debited from your account including the cash discount) check in MY PAYMENTS to see if the payment was successful. If you do not see the payment in your My Trips then MAKE THE PAYMENT AGAIN. You will always get an order confirmation email every time you attempt an email but you will ONLY get a Payment Confirmation email when your payment was successful. If you need assistance please email .
- The MY PAYMENTS section is located under the PAYMENTS option found in the upper right of the MY TRIPS area of our site which is found under the TRIPS tab in the main menu.
- Only payments received via our secure online payment gateway/portal will be accepted and will qualify for early payment discounts. (So check before you book for any discounts you may qualify for as they can not be applied after booking.)
- If you are unable to use the gateway please provide a complete description of the problem/error you are encountering INCLUDING A SCREEN CAPTURE of the error here: SUBMIT HELP TICKET
- If International/ Non-US Clients and your credit card payment does not work, either use AA as the state and 12345 as the zip or please use our traditional written credit authorization form to submit your credit card payment. To receive this form click on SUBMIT HELP TICKET .
Travel & Transfer Details:
Getting to Roatan is very easy thanks to the Roatan international airport, named Juan Manuel Gálvez International Airport that has regular scheduled service from Houston, Atlanta, Miami and New York. Please check online or with your travel agent for pricing and schedule information. After you make your reservation, please include your flight arrival/departure information in the booking template. Airport pickup and transfer service is arranged based on this. If you would like SingleDivers.com to research and/or book your airfare ticket for you, we will be happy to do so for a $30 research & booking fee.
Please note that A U.S. passport valid for at least 3-months from the date of entry is required to enter Honduras. Though not required by law, some travelers have reported difficulty departing Honduras using a passport with less than three months of validity beyond the date of departure. A visa is not required, but tourists must provide evidence of return or onward travel. U.S. citizens are encouraged to carry a photocopy of their U.S. passports with them at all times, so that if questioned by local officials proof of identity and U.S. citizenship are readily available. For other global citizens, please review Honduras visa requirements posted on the Internet.
TRIP INSURANCE IS OPTIONAL BUT STRONGLY SUGGESTED
If you miss any Flights to (RTB) Roatan you MAY be able to catch a flight the next day but MANY run full and ONLY ONCE A WEEK so you may have to wait several days if not a week to get to the island! If you choose to self-insure that is fine but you also choose to accept all losses accordingly as SD.com nor any vendors will be responsible for losses due to non-insurance.
Dive Assure please reference SingleDivers.com via the drop down menu under GLOBAL PARTNERS. Click here for Dive Assure for either a 'one time' policy OR ! an annual policy that is either BOTH Dive & Trip Insurance providing PRIMARY COVERAGE with excellent rates and coverage OR JUST TRIP INSURANCE. They offer annual plans as well as one time policies. They are not the cheapest but they are the most hassle free when filing a claim.
Diving & Itinerary:
Our weekly itinerary will consist of 5 days of 3 tank dives starting on Sunday and ending on Thursday. We will also schedule an optional night boat dive for those interested as well as other diving "must see's" such as the shark dive, other special diving islands etc. Stay tuned for more details!
Diving in Roatan offers something for all skill levels with 60-90 ft of vis, mild currents, walls and water temps in the low to mid 80's this time of year.
While OUR personal Roatan Single's Week Experience may vary due to weather and conditions, the outline below will give you a good feel for the exciting week in store for us! KEEP CHECKING BACK AS MANY ACTIVITIES ARE STILL BEING LINED UP FOR THESE TWO AMAZING WEEKS OF FUN IN THE SUN AND CRITTERS IN THE SEA!!!
- Saturday: - Arrive ANYTIME. We will have a dive orientation at 6pm in the common area/dining area to introduce our Sponsor Big Blue & meets and greets with other guests. We will cap off the evening with music by Pup the Scuba Cowboy
- Sunday:- Early yoga session before breakfast, 3 dives today plus a chance to try out some fantastic DEMO PRODUCTS!!! And Stream2Sea & Big Blue will do a full product overview of their product line with chances to win a Free Light! Of course there will be music by Pup the Scuba Cowboy.
- Monday: Yoga before breakfast, 3 boat dives and MORE chances to use BIG BLUE LIGHTS & STREAM2SEA PRODUCTS for FREE! Dive with the Scuba Cowboy and learn to hunt lionfish for those interested.
- Tuesday: Dawn Yoga, 3 boat dives and our FIRST NIGHT DIVE!!! This is where Big Blue's Lights REALLY SHINE! (Don't forget to enter the FREE NIGHT DIVE PROMO by buying Big Blue before the trip!) Of course there will be tunes by the Scuba Cowboy!
- Wednesday: Early AM Yogo, 3 boat dives and our SECOND NIGHT DIVE...don't miss a chance to showcase your fave Big Blue Light! More chances to hear Pup play!
- Thursday: Pre-breakfast Yoga, 3 boat dives and our FAB COSTUME CONTEST! Music by the Scuba Cowboy and an all around FAB WAY TO WIND DOWN THE WEEK!
- Friday: Early am Yoga, a chance to explore the island, go to West End, go Ziplining, spend time with our corporate partners and of course dry gear and start packing
- Saturday: This is departure day and the end of our exciting week in this fun Caribbean isle. Do keep approx $15 for your exit tax out of the country in case it is not included in your airline ticket. You can depart ANYTIME today.
- DAYS AFTER YOUR TRIP: For those who opt for the add'l extra days your departure date will vary but the process will be the same. We will help you find a roomie for extra days...we just can't guaranteed it so just let us know!
Experience Required & Training/Workshops:
- Minimum Certification / Experience: Roatan diving is open to ALL levels of certification OW and up, at any experience level. Great for beginners and old pros alike!
- Certification in Paradise - Ask us about different certifications available on this trip. Its always nice to get certified in Paradise. Let us help you do this! Email TRIPS@SINGLEDIVERS.COM to request more information.
- Advanced Open Water - includes several 'advanced dives' such as navigation, night, and deep plus several choices of your own including photography, peak buoyancy, etc. Email TRIPS@SINGLEDIVERS.COM to request more information.
- Nitrox - includes book work, classroom instruction and sometimes the manual. Some classes include the use of a nitrox compatible computer and the gas itself. Some classes will give you a reduced rental rate for the computer and use of the gas if you take the class during the trip. Email TRIPS@SINGLEDIVERS.COM to request more information.
- Solo Certification - This cert will enable you to dive independently of a human dive buddy by training you to dive with a mechanical dive buddy aka a pony bottle or stage bottle. - Ask about the 'enhanced solo skills' where the instructor will challenge you with several additional skills that will complement your solo cert skills enabling you to be even MORE independent and self sufficient in the water. Email TRIPS@SINGLEDIVERS.COM to request more information.
PRICES: Prices for classes in Paradise are always more expensive than doing them at home. Sometimes SingleDivers.com has instructors on our trips who are happy to teach AND usually offer a member discount to anyone interested in taking a class. The more that take a class the more feasible a discount becomes.
Insurance, Documentation & T&C's:
Trip Insurance is STRONGLY SUGGESTED and/ is NOT required on this trip! TRIP insurance is RELATIVELY inexpensive. Even if you have insurance that you think covers your tripit is CHEAP (approx $100-$200) to get a supplemental policy to ensure you are covered for your investment in your dive trip. If you opt to not get trip insurance you are responsible for all losses related to your trip including not going for any reason. If diving a LIVEABOARD please consider the liveaboard rider offer by DiveAssure.com.
PRO TIP: The two primary suppliers of dive insurance DiveAssure.com and DAN are inexpensive enough to carry both. This way you will have the best coverage internationally, the best coverage domestically, primary insurance, secondary insurance and if a claim is denied on one policy you can submit it on the other. No matter what happens...YOU ARE COVERED!!! ... PRICELESS!!!
Dive Assure: for either a 'one time' policy OR an annual policy for BOTH Dive & Trip Insurance providing PRIMARY COVERAGE with excellent rates and coverage! Please use THIS LINK and/or reference SingleDivers.com via the drop-down menu under GLOBAL PARTNERS. (If you can not find the drop down, do not reference anyone and email email@example.com your policy info and we will do it for you via our Dive Assure company representative. OR SIMPLY USE THIS LINK AND YOU WILL BE AUTOMATICALLY TIED TO US. )
Alternatively you can also use....
Diver's Alert Network: Please use our reference number when ordering: ID1603080 (This only works if you are a new first time DAN member.)
A $75 document fee will be applied if you fail to submit your online and uploaded documents withing 21 days of signing up for a trip or within 3 days if signing up within 45 days of departure.
All SingleDivers.com trips require necessary documentation to facilitate booking your trip and/or making it a better experience for you. Once you complete your documents online our automated system will take the information from your last trip with us and fill out your new trip forms for you. You then add any missing information and/or change anything that is no longer current. You will find the forms you need to complete under MY TRIPS which you will find under TRIPS in the main menu across the top of the site. Since each trip requires a unique set of docs, please choose the correct trip from your "My Trips" drop down and then complete the forms required for that trip. Some trips will also ask you to complete the resort or liveaboard's forms as well.
The AIR AUTHORIZATION FORM is only required when you are having SingleDivers.com book air for you but this includes air that is part of the trip pkg price.
Not all of our forms are online as they are either infrequently used or being phased out. If you need a form that is not in our online directory, simply click on SUPPORT on the main menu and then click on SUBMIT HELP TICKET and choose TRIP ADMINISTRATION and ask for the form you need.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
All SingleDivers.com trips require:
- You complete the necessary documentation as referenced above for each trip you sign up to take with us. A $75 document fee will be applied if you fail to submit your online and uploaded documents withing 21 days* of signing up for a trip or within 3 days if signing up within 45 days of departure. NOTE THIS DOES NOT APPLY TO AIRFARE UNLESS SIGNING UP WITHIN 45 DAYS OF DEPARTURE. *Remember the Forms can be edited at any time up to 30 days prior to departure with updates such as insurance purchase/renewal, change of address, even preferences for rooming and diving so there is no reason to delay your initial Forms submissions. This enables us to meet the reporting deadlines imposed by our suppliers.
- SingleDivers.com LLC reserves the right to refuse service to anyone.
- You read all the trip details before booking and commit to being responsible for post trip booking follow up by use of our TRIP PM, FORUM DISCUSSIONS and in some cases emails. You commit to ask us how to use these tools if uncertain and commit to keeping your premier membership dues current and email on file current so we can contact you. Our tools require your dues and email to be current to work. Any delays/expenses/issues due to lack of trip information will be borne by the trip goer and NOT SingleDivers.com as we regularly and routinely use these tools to communicate extensively with you. If you are not hearing from us it means you are not using the tools we have in place. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for help.
- You have read the EXPERIENCE REQUIRED & TRAINING/WORKSHOPS information in the online trip details to ensure that you are able to safely and comfortably meet the requirements of the trip. Please contact to further discuss any questions you have about attending one of our trips. We often accept students who would not otherwise meet the stated trip requirements because they are taking a class that will then enable them to meet the trip specifications and they will be diving with an instructor or dive master during the dives.
- We require Dive Insurance for all dives and trips as stated above and we STRONGLY recommend trip insurance for all dives and trips but in some cases require it due to vendor specific mandates. Please see the online trip details under INSURANCE to see if the trip has optional or mandatory trip insurance requirements.
- In the event of cancellation, your trip insurance will be your first line of defense. Secondary remedies include some rights afforded to you based upon when you have to cancel your trip in writing. Please see THIS link for full additional trip cancellation details.
- Please read THIS link for our Guaranteed Double Occupancy Policy, Rooming Policies, Payment Terms, the "Ex" Rule etc