• These forums are for "after booking" trip communications, socializing, and/or trip questions ONLY.
  • You will NOT be able to book a trip, buy add-ons, or manage your trip by logging in here. Please login HERE to do any of those things.

Photo

Cochran Computers Steps up to Support SD!

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 WreckWench

WreckWench

Founder? I didn't know we lost her!

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53,692 posts
  • Cert Level:DM & Technical certs
  • Logged Dives:5000+

Posted 10 June 2004 - 03:09 PM

It my pleasure to announce the Corporate Partnership between Single Divers.com and Cochran Computers out of Plano, TX

Cochran Computers are industry leaders in dive computer technology and is the only computer manufacturer that the US Navy has standardized upon. Please go to www.DiveCochran.com for more information.

One of the most exciting aspects of our relationship with Cochran is that we'll be joining forces with an industry leader in dive computer technology AND helping to advance DAN research. On our Bonaire Trip June 13-20th Cochran will be our official trip sponsor providing EVERY diver with a brand new dive computer that will record dive and flight information for DAN, Divers Alert Network. Cochran who also owns Beauchat will be providing Single Divers. com with dive gear that we will be able to give to our divers thru various fun activities planned for our upcoming Bonaire trip.

Initially a Cochran representative had planned to join us on the trip however at the last minute, he found himself not able to participate but yes he plans to join us on a future event! To help Larry not feel so bad about missing the trip...we will be taking a number of cameo shots of all the computers lined up on each divers arms as well as underwater shots of the computers in action. I'm sure by the time that the trip is over with, a number of other fun and serious shots will have been taken to commemorate our new partnership!

Bonaire gives divers almost unlimited diving opportunities and many divers will rack up 4-6 dives a day...this type of research is invaluable for DAN and we are thrilled to be a part of such an important project! I'd like to thank Cochran Computers for their generous donation of time, equipment and support to our group!

Kamala aka Wreck Wench
Single Divers .com

Contact me directly at Kamala@SingleDivers.com for your private or group travel needs or 864-557-6079 AND don't miss SD's 2018-2021 Trips! ....here! Most are once in a lifetime opportunities...don't miss the chance to go!!
SD LEGACY/OLD/MANUAL Forms & Documents.... here !

Click here TO PAY for Merchandise, Membership, or Travel
"Imitation is the sincerest flattery." - Gandhi
"Imitation is proof that originality is rare." - ScubaHawk
SingleDivers.com...often imitated...never duplicated!

Kamala Shadduck c/o SingleDivers.com LLC
2234 North Federal Hwy, #1010 Boca Raton, FL 33431
formerly...
710 Dive Buddy Lane; Salem, SC 29676
864-557-6079 tel/celfone/office or tollfree fax 888-480-0906

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users