• These forums are for "after booking" trip communications, socializing, and/or trip questions ONLY.
  • You will NOT be able to book a trip, buy add-ons, or manage your trip by logging in here. Please login HERE to do any of those things.

Photo

DEMA Nov 8-11 Orlando Florida - Diving Equipment & Manufactures Association Trade Show

• Please log in to reply
46 replies to this topic

#31 secretsea18

secretsea18

I spend too much time on line

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,007 posts
  • Cert Level:AOW
  • Logged Dives:1062

Posted 23 October 2006 - 06:45 AM

I'm going to DEMA too.

#32 NCCaveDiver

NCCaveDiver

Getting started

• Pip
  • 27 posts
  • Logged Dives:1,000 plus

Posted 23 October 2006 - 09:09 AM

Please do not make the Happy Hour for Friday night. I will be attending another function that night. How about Thursday night?

See you Friday night, as I'll be there too. Geoffrey from DR is going too...he just got certed on the Otooptima a few months ago.

#33 ScubaDadMiami

ScubaDadMiami

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,022 posts
  • Cert Level:Course Director; CCR Instructor
  • Logged Dives:2000+

Posted 23 October 2006 - 09:12 AM

Please do not make the Happy Hour for Friday night. I will be attending another function that night. How about Thursday night?

See you Friday night, as I'll be there too. Geoffrey from DR is going too...he just got certed on the Otooptima a few months ago.

There are a lot of new Optima divers in the last four months. It is a definite hit! :dazzler:
"The most important thing is not to stop questioning." Albert Einstein

"For the diligent diver, closed circuit rebreathers are actually safer than open circuit scuba." Tom Mount

#34 WreckWench

WreckWench

Founder? I didn't know we lost her!

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53,719 posts
  • Cert Level:DM & Technical certs
  • Logged Dives:5000+

Posted 23 October 2006 - 09:47 AM

Anyone else for Thursday? That does give us much time to get the word out at the show and recruit people to join us. But then the show is always pretty crazed anyway.

Contact me directly at Kamala@SingleDivers.com for your private or group travel needs or 864-557-6079 AND don't miss SD's 2018-2021 Trips! ....here! Most are once in a lifetime opportunities...don't miss the chance to go!!
SD LEGACY/OLD/MANUAL Forms & Documents.... here !

Click here TO PAY for Merchandise, Membership, or Travel
"Imitation is the sincerest flattery." - Gandhi
"Imitation is proof that originality is rare." - ScubaHawk
SingleDivers.com...often imitated...never duplicated!

Kamala Shadduck c/o SingleDivers.com LLC
2234 North Federal Hwy, #1010 Boca Raton, FL 33431
formerly...
710 Dive Buddy Lane; Salem, SC 29676
864-557-6079 tel/celfone/office or tollfree fax 888-480-0906

#35 WreckWench

WreckWench

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53,719 posts

Posted 23 October 2006 - 09:47 AM

I'm going to DEMA too.

Excellent! We'd love to meet you and hopefully you can join us at our Happy Hour too!

Contact me directly at Kamala@SingleDivers.com for your private or group travel needs or 864-557-6079 AND don't miss SD's 2018-2021 Trips! ....here! Most are once in a lifetime opportunities...don't miss the chance to go!!

formerly...

#36 secretsea18

secretsea18

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,007 posts

Posted 23 October 2006 - 05:45 PM

I'm going to DEMA too.

Excellent! We'd love to meet you and hopefully you can join us at our Happy Hour too!

Where and what time to meet????

#37 Diversitea

Diversitea

On a roll now.....

• PipPip
  • 80 posts
  • Cert Level:AOW / Rescue
  • Logged Dives:1200+

Posted 23 October 2006 - 08:24 PM

I'm going to DEMA too.

Diversitea crew is okay Thursday!
Janine
Diversitea

Try Diversitea FREE by Clicking here - use Coupon code SINGLE during checkout!

Premier Members have special discounts in the Diversitea Online Store! Click HERE for the coupon code!
><((((º>`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸.·´¯`·...¸><((((º>¸.
·´¯`·.¸. , . .·´¯`·.. ><((((º>`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸.·´¯`·...¸><((((º>

#38 OTWdiver

OTWdiver

Meeting folks

• Removed Per User Request
  • PipPipPip
  • 193 posts
  • Cert Level:TECH DEEP Instructor, Prefer my single tank.
  • Logged Dives:Active every week since 1983

Posted 01 November 2006 - 07:05 PM

Thursday night is it. We need someone to let us know if you have a good location we can hang out. If not, we will scout the first of the week and have information on the location of the SD HH at the Diversitea booth, OMS booth and DiveNewswire.com booth. You can certainly find one of these booths and join the best party of the week. For those that have never experienced an SD happy hour you will be in for a real treat. :thankyou:
"Those who have never seen themselves surrounded on all sides by the sea can never possess an idea of the world, and of their relation to it" Goethe

#39 vettenorlando

vettenorlando

People are starting to get to know me

• PipPipPipPip
  • 324 posts
  • Logged Dives:75+

Posted 01 November 2006 - 07:39 PM

Thursday night is it. We need someone to let us know if you have a good location we can hang out. If not, we will scout the first of the week and have information on the location of the SD HH at the Diversitea booth, OMS booth and DiveNewswire.com booth. You can certainly find one of these booths and join the best party of the week. For those that have never experienced an SD happy hour you will be in for a real treat. :thankyou:

Would love to join ya'll as I live in Orlando... well sorta... I work in MN and fly in on Thursday nights... if there is another happy hour on Friday or Saturday let me know.

Check out Cafe Tu Tu Tango... good place for a happy hour near the convention center
Roatan!!!! Roatan!!!! Roatan!!!! I'm going to ROATAN!!!!! WOO HOO!!!!

#40 secretsea18

secretsea18

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,007 posts

Posted 01 November 2006 - 10:26 PM

Will stop by the booth for Diversitea for details. See ya next week.

Robin

#41 WreckWench

WreckWench

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53,719 posts

Posted 02 November 2006 - 10:08 AM

Thursday night is it. We need someone to let us know if you have a good location we can hang out. If not, we will scout the first of the week and have information on the location of the SD HH at the Diversitea booth, OMS booth and DiveNewswire.com booth. You can certainly find one of these booths and join the best party of the week. For those that have never experienced an SD happy hour you will be in for a real treat. :fish2:

Would love to join ya'll as I live in Orlando... well sorta... I work in MN and fly in on Thursday nights... if there is another happy hour on Friday or Saturday let me know.

Check out Cafe Tu Tu Tango... good place for a happy hour near the convention center

That sounds like a great suggestion! Thank you! I will try to find them on the web and check them out. It will be easier to get the details set before the show and make up fliers etc.

So any chance you can fly in EARLY on Thursday? I'd love to see you again! Or if you want to come and hang otherwise let me know.

formerly...

#42 vettenorlando

vettenorlando

People are starting to get to know me

• PipPipPipPip
  • 324 posts
  • Logged Dives:75+

Posted 03 November 2006 - 10:13 PM

Thursday night is it. We need someone to let us know if you have a good location we can hang out. If not, we will scout the first of the week and have information on the location of the SD HH at the Diversitea booth, OMS booth and DiveNewswire.com booth. You can certainly find one of these booths and join the best party of the week. For those that have never experienced an SD happy hour you will be in for a real treat. :)

That sounds like a great suggestion! Thank you! I will try to find them on the web and check them out. It will be easier to get the details set before the show and make up fliers etc.

So any chance you can fly in EARLY on Thursday? I'd love to see you again! Or if you want to come and hang otherwise let me know.

No chance I'd can fly in early... the next earlier flight is at 1pm for me, and I dont think my client would like it... hahaha... damn work getting in the way.... But I'd love to come hang out, and everyone and visit DEMA... I've never been before.

As for Cafe Tu Tu... its close to the Convention Center... its a Tapas Bar (not Topless) they usually have a local artist doing art, sometimes live music and all of the art on the walls is from local artist and are all for sale... It's a very cool place to hang out with friend, drink, share tapas and just plain have fun... Ask at your hotel... they will know it... its popular.

Edited by vettenorlando, 03 November 2006 - 10:14 PM.

Roatan!!!! Roatan!!!! Roatan!!!! I'm going to ROATAN!!!!! WOO HOO!!!!

#43 Diversitea

Diversitea

On a roll now.....

• PipPip
  • 80 posts

Posted 03 November 2006 - 11:02 PM

Thursday night is it. We need someone to let us know if you have a good location we can hang out. If not, we will scout the first of the week and have information on the location of the SD HH at the Diversitea booth, OMS booth and DiveNewswire.com booth. You can certainly find one of these booths and join the best party of the week. For those that have never experienced an SD happy hour you will be in for a real treat. :)

No chance I'd can fly in early... the next earlier flight is at 1pm for me, and I dont think my client would like it... hahaha... damn work getting in the way.... But I'd love to come hang out, and everyone and visit DEMA... I've never been before.

As for Cafe Tu Tu... its close to the Convention Center... its a Tapas Bar (not Topless) they usually have a local artist doing art, sometimes live music and all of the art on the walls is from local artist and are all for sale... It's a very cool place to hang out with friend, drink, share tapas and just plain have fun... Ask at your hotel... they will know it... its popular.

Sounds relly cool! :cool1: I am still working - getting ready for a GREAT DEMA!!!! I think this year is going to really be good!

I look forward to being aresource for any SingleDivers.com folks who want to stop by and get info about our HH, and try some Diversitea, too! :twist:
Janine
Diversitea

Premier Members have special discounts in the Diversitea Online Store! Click HERE for the coupon code!

#44 Scubatooth

Scubatooth

• SD Partners
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,682 posts
  • Board Status:Omnes Qui Errant Non Pereunt!
  • Cert Level:Rec: DM -- Tec: Ext Range
  • Logged Dives:500+

Posted 05 November 2006 - 12:29 PM

Im packing for the trip this afternoon, and was wondering should i pack any business casual clothes, or will shorts and T-shirt be fine?

A Novus Dies Has Adveho.... Occupo Dies

Where in the World is Tooth? ... Catch Me It You Can!

Traveling the World, Diving, and Photography, on my days off from saving lives as a Paramedic

#45 Diversitea

Diversitea

On a roll now.....

• PipPip
  • 80 posts

Posted 05 November 2006 - 12:48 PM

Im packing for the trip this afternoon, and was wondering should i pack any business casual clothes, or will shorts and T-shirt be fine?

it is in the 70's during the day so you may get cold - I have some dinners to attend, and I am bringing a couple of dressier outfits. We wear nice jeans, and Diversitea shirts over a t-shirt in my booth.

Your call.

See you at DEMA! And I am also going on the Nautilus with the group!!! :teeth:
Janine
Diversitea

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users