• These forums are for "after booking" trip communications, socializing, and/or trip questions ONLY.
  • You will NOT be able to book a trip, buy add-ons, or manage your trip by logging in here. Please login HERE to do any of those things.

Photo

Pray for Tina aka Twinklez's Father's Recovery

• Please log in to reply
19 replies to this topic

#16 cmt489

cmt489

I spend too much time on line

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,346 posts
  • Cert Level:AOW, Nitrox
  • Logged Dives:75+

Posted 29 October 2006 - 05:50 PM

It will be hard but it will get better from here. So glad to hear that the surgery was a success. Best wishes to both of you! :)

#17 Hipshot

Hipshot

I spend too much time on line

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,391 posts
  • Cert Level:Master Diver/Asst. Instructor
  • Logged Dives:>500

Posted 29 October 2006 - 06:38 PM

Great to hear that he's doing well, Tina. Hopefully, before too long, he'll be enjoying the improved health for which the surgery was performed.

Rick
:)

#18 ScubaPunk

ScubaPunk

Houston HH Planner + Angel

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,029 posts
  • Cert Level:AOW, NITROX
  • Logged Dives:500+

Posted 30 October 2006 - 03:01 PM

Tina, that is wonderful news that your father pulled through the surgery so well. I wish him a very speedy recovery. Don't forget to take care of yourself now too.

#19 Tolly

Tolly

IT Administrator (Retired)

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,486 posts
  • Cert Level:Open Water
  • Logged Dives:*

Posted 30 October 2006 - 03:08 PM

It is GREAT to hear the good news, Tina. Wish you father well for all of us.

SingleDivers can help you plan your personal or family dive trips! Send us an e-mail: SD Travel

"Give me the money that has been spent in war and I will clothe every man, woman, and child in an attire of which kings and queens will be proud. I will build a schoolhouse in every valley over the whole earth. I will crown every hillside with a place of worship consecrated to peace." Charles Sumner

"All that is necessary for evil to succeed is for good men to do nothing." Edmund Burke

"Be the little boy" Dive_Girl

dilemma.gif

#20 Dive_Girl

Dive_Girl

I need to get a life

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,513 posts
  • Cert Level:PADI Course Director, EFR Instructor Trainer, DAN DEMP Instructor, rec-Trimix & Normoxic
  • Logged Dives:too many logged, too many not logged...:)

Posted 30 October 2006 - 04:30 PM

The most important thing of all...Dad is doing great!

That's the best news to hear Tina!!

Me... I miss Texas! I miss my dogs! I miss my friends! And, I never want to sleep in a chair again! But hey, I'm ok and there isn't a whole lot I can think of right now that makes me a happier than to know that my dad has just gotten a new lease on a longer life of some quality. It's a blessing I will never forget.

Thank you all so much for your thoughts, prayers and wishes...they had a lot to do with keeping me strong enough to help him through this.

Good to hear. You know so many of us had you and your family in our thoughts!!
It's Winter time - you know you're a diver when you're scraping ice off your windshield INSIDE your vehicle...!

Once in a while, it is good to step back, take a breath, and remember to be humble. You'll never know it all - ScubaDadMiami. If you aren't afraid of dying, there is nothing you can't achieve - Lao-tzu. One dog barks at something, the rest bark at him - Chinese Proverb.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users