• These forums are for "after booking" trip communications, socializing, and/or trip questions ONLY.
  • You will NOT be able to book a trip, buy add-ons, or manage your trip by logging in here. Please login HERE to do any of those things.

Photo

Switching airlines enroute

• Please log in to reply
18 replies to this topic

#16 tstormwarning

tstormwarning

Meeting folks

• PipPipPip
  • 150 posts
  • Cert Level:AOW Instructor (AOWSI)
  • Logged Dives:1200

Posted 22 April 2007 - 03:05 PM

Thanks for the phone # :o . I will do that. I'm hoping I also get some info though the e-mail. Unfortunately with their accent down there, it's rather difficult for me to understand them, but it's worth a shot :lmao: . I'd rather not get caught unawares.
Tammy Storm SSI OWSI #46723 SDI & TDI Instructor #15093

#17 Fordan

Fordan

Tech Admin

• PipPipPipPip
  • 419 posts
  • Cert Level:Rescue/Nitrox
  • Logged Dives:70

Posted 22 April 2007 - 04:18 PM

Yeah, BahamasAir's baggage page reads like a copy-and-paste from something from the TSA.

Even with the accent issue, you're probably better off trying to get it from them directly.

And then you can post it as part of your trip report for those of us considering the liveaboard over New Year's. :o

#18 DandyDon

DandyDon

I spend too much time on line

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,340 posts
  • Cert Level:AOW / Nitrox / Scientific / Rescue / TDI Decompression
  • Logged Dives:351 dives, mostly ocean

Posted 22 April 2007 - 05:26 PM

Yeah, BahamasAir's baggage page reads like a copy-and-paste from something from the TSA.

Even with the accent issue, you're probably better off trying to get it from them directly.

And then you can post it as part of your trip report for those of us considering the liveaboard over New Year's. :o

Posted Image < < < This cowboy sticking with one airline all the way anytime possible.
What would Patton do...? Posted Image

Yeah I know: I've been branded a non-group person - doesn't play well with others. I am so upset. Posted Image Let me know if you want to have some fun, without the drama - I'm good for that.

#19 tstormwarning

tstormwarning

Meeting folks

• PipPipPip
  • 150 posts
  • Cert Level:AOW Instructor (AOWSI)
  • Logged Dives:1200

Posted 23 April 2007 - 05:26 AM

And then you can post it as part of your trip report for those of us considering the liveaboard over New Year's. :cool1:

Hint, hint hint, nudge, nudge, nudge...., eh? :wavey: :diver:
Tammy Storm SSI OWSI #46723 SDI & TDI Instructor #15093

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users