• These forums are for "after booking" trip communications, socializing, and/or trip questions ONLY.
  • You will NOT be able to book a trip, buy add-ons, or manage your trip by logging in here. Please login HERE to do any of those things.

Photo

DVD

• Please log in to reply
17 replies to this topic

#1 orcaman

orcaman

SD Videographer

• SD Partners
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 269 posts
  • Cert Level:YMCA, 3500+ dives, Bahamas, Caribean, Red Sea, Australia, Truk, more
  • Logged Dives:Gave up on logs, started e and never finished onediving for 28 years, approx. 200 per year currently

Posted 15 January 2007 - 12:52 PM

Ladies and Gentlemen, boys and girls, children of all ages,
You may have read about it, heard it on the radio or somewhere else. You may have even seen it on TV! But, it is here now for your pleasure, enjoyment or just plain old curiosity!
THE wedding proposal that shocked the diving world and caused a sever tremor throughout the whole SD membership.
YES! The Wreckwench and OTWdiver wedding proposal that took place on an SD NC Wrecks dive trip in Oct. 2006, that is the complete underwater proposal, the likes of which you have never seen before and may never see again is now available on DVD.
Also available is the NC trip video featuring all the divers both topside and underwater, including the famous SD Happy hour and Barbecue, along with scenes from the NC Seafood Festival!
My regular price for SD videos is usually $65. But as a special to the Wench, this one is going for the price of the materials plus a small nominal fee for my effort. The Proposal Video is $20 plus $5 shipping, USPS priority. The NC Trip Video alone is $30 plus $5 shipping. Both can be yours for only $40 plus $5 shipping.
Never again will there be such a deal as this!
May I burn one for you?
Send your check to Larry Townsend
4100 NW 10th Street
Delray Beach, FL 33445

Your DVD will be in the mail to you USPS Priority the next day, unless I am away on an SD trip, which I will be come February, so act today to ensure yours will arrive in time for Valentine’s day, it is that romantic.

Thanks for your Order,

The Orcaman

NC_DVDjpg.jpg
Larry T, the Orcaman!

It is not the pain of being in the storm, it is the joy of dancing in the rain!!!!!

Oh I Lobster, but I never Flounder!! Well I guess I did Flounder on the 2007 New Year's trip, but I have SURVIVED!!!

#2 nurseshark

nurseshark

People are starting to get to know me

• PipPipPipPip
  • 475 posts
  • Cert Level:AOW,Nitrox
  • Logged Dives:200

Posted 16 January 2007 - 08:40 AM

You may have read about it, heard it on the radio or somewhere else. You may have even seen it on TV! But, it is here now for your pleasure, enjoyment or just plain old curiosity!
THE wedding proposal that shocked the diving world and caused a sever tremor throughout the whole SD membership.
YES! The Wreckwench and OTWdiver wedding proposal that took place on an SD NC Wrecks dive trip in Oct. 2006, that is the complete underwater proposal, the likes of which you have never seen before and may never see again is now available on DVD.
Also available is the NC trip video featuring all the divers both topside and underwater, including the famous SD Happy hour and Barbecue, along with scenes from the NC Seafood Festival!
My regular price for SD videos is usually $65. But as a special to the Wench, this one is going for the price of the materials plus a small nominal fee for my effort. The Proposal Video is $20 plus $5 shipping, USPS priority. The NC Trip Video alone is $30 plus $5 shipping. Both can be yours for only $40 plus $5 shipping.
May I burn one for you?
4100 NW 10th Street
Delray Beach, FL 33445

Your DVD will be in the mail to you USPS Priority the next day, unless I am away on an SD trip, which I will be come February, so act today to ensure yours will arrive in time for Valentine’s day, it is that romantic.

Thanks for your Order,

The Orcaman

NC_DVDjpg.jpg

Hey Larry..how could I say no?
Burn me a double please ..trip and proposal...
I will send you a check asap..
Also do you ever save past trips? Seems one from last year you did is missing...
Karen

#3 orcaman

orcaman

SD Videographer

• SD Partners
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 269 posts
  • Cert Level:YMCA, 3500+ dives, Bahamas, Caribean, Red Sea, Australia, Truk, more
  • Logged Dives:Gave up on logs, started e and never finished onediving for 28 years, approx. 200 per year currently

Posted 16 January 2007 - 09:03 AM

May I burn one for you?
4100 NW 10th Street
Delray Beach, FL 33445

Thanks for your Order,

The Orcaman

NC_DVDjpg.jpg

Also do you ever save past trips? Seems one from last year you did is missing...
Karen

Hey there, thanks, it is done, awaiting Hawk's limerick for the Proposal, but if I do not have it by the end of the week, I will probably go without it. Seems his computer is down or something.
Which past trip are you referring to, Turks and Caicos?
I try to keep copies,
Thanks again,
Larry
Larry T, the Orcaman!

It is not the pain of being in the storm, it is the joy of dancing in the rain!!!!!

Oh I Lobster, but I never Flounder!! Well I guess I did Flounder on the 2007 New Year's trip, but I have SURVIVED!!!

#4 nurseshark

nurseshark

People are starting to get to know me

• PipPipPipPip
  • 475 posts
  • Cert Level:AOW,Nitrox
  • Logged Dives:200

Posted 16 January 2007 - 09:19 AM

May I burn one for you?
4100 NW 10th Street
Delray Beach, FL 33445

Thanks for your Order,

The Orcaman

NC_DVDjpg.jpg

Karen

Hey there, thanks, it is done, awaiting Hawk's limerick for the Proposal, but if I do not have it by the end of the week, I will probably go without it. Seems his computer is down or something.
I try to keep copies,
Thanks again,
Larry

Yes the T&C trip... when in orlando at Christmas I wanted to show it to my mom but the case was empty..
I have no idea where it went..
Also do you need my address again?
Karen...

#5 orcaman

orcaman

SD Videographer

• SD Partners
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 269 posts

Posted 16 January 2007 - 10:33 AM

May I burn one for you?
4100 NW 10th Street
Delray Beach, FL 33445

Thanks for your Order,

The Orcaman

NC_DVDjpg.jpg

Karen

I try to keep copies,
Thanks again,
Larry

Yes the T&C trip... when in orlando at Christmas I wanted to show it to my mom but the case was empty..
I have no idea where it went..
Also do you need my address again?
Karen...

Karen, I lost a hard disk and now I cannot link to the files from my DVD Program, but tell Kamala to copy one for you, that would be the easiest, now I have to try and find my master which I am having trouble doing.
Larry
Larry T, the Orcaman!

#6 Scubatooth

Scubatooth

I spend too much time on line

• SD Partners
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,682 posts
  • Board Status:Omnes Qui Errant Non Pereunt!
  • Cert Level:Rec: DM -- Tec: Ext Range
  • Logged Dives:500+

Posted 16 January 2007 - 11:24 AM

Larry did the harddisk fail (Dead) or does the program not see it anymore but the files can be see on windows explorer?

also if you need a alt backup location let me know and i can supply one for you.

Dan

A Novus Dies Has Adveho.... Occupo Dies

Where in the World is Tooth? ... Catch Me It You Can!

Traveling the World, Diving, and Photography, on my days off from saving lives as a Paramedic

#7 orcaman

orcaman

SD Videographer

• SD Partners
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 269 posts

Posted 16 January 2007 - 11:32 AM

Larry did the harddisk fail (Dead) or does the program not see it anymore but the files can be see on windows explorer?

also if you need a alt backup location let me know and i can supply one for you.

Dan

Hey Dan, thanks, one failed and when I replaced it, the files were just on the same disk with another name, but a lot of effort to rebuild the DVD Program, so Kamala is going to send me one and I will make a master copy, she will also copy one for Karen.
Thanks
Larry T, the Orcaman!

#8 barracudababe

barracudababe

On a roll now.....

• PipPip
  • 59 posts
  • Cert Level:Rescue Diver
  • Logged Dives:300+

Posted 07 February 2007 - 03:02 PM

Hi Larry,

Just wanted to make sure that you received my money for the DVD. Please let me know.

Thank you,
Amy

#9 orcaman

orcaman

SD Videographer

• SD Partners
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 269 posts

Posted 09 February 2007 - 11:22 AM

Hi Larry,

Just wanted to make sure that you received my money for the DVD. Please let me know.

Thank you,
Amy

Hey Amy, I got it, have not cashed it, the Wench wants the proposal limerick from Hawk. All finished except for that and we have not heard from him. Leaving tomorrow for St. kitts on the Caribbean Explorer II. Will see the Wench there. The Cortez video is complete except for the sea lion tape from Bill and the Wench's approval. I think you will like it. There is quite a bit of Amy in there.
Have a great day!!!
Larry
Larry T, the Orcaman!

#10 Guest_Sea Urchin_*

Guest_Sea Urchin_*
  • Guests

Posted 09 February 2007 - 02:30 PM

Larry,

Add me to your list too and I'm sending you some moola.

Que :cheerleader:

#11 WreckWench

WreckWench

Founder? I didn't know we lost her!

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53,592 posts
  • Cert Level:DM & Technical certs
  • Logged Dives:5000+

Posted 09 February 2007 - 02:38 PM

Hey Larry you are such a sweetheart! Thank you! As for the hawkman...he wrote the MOST INCREDIBLE limerick to celebrate the proposal process and promised to send it so we could add it to the dvd. Trust me its worth waiting for....

but if anyone has heard from Hawk or can reach him other than pm...PLEASE let him know we need him! Thank you! (I don't think I can make Larry wait much longer....got the copy with me and will review on the plane going to Saba!)

Contact me directly at Kamala@SingleDivers.com for your private or group travel needs or 864-557-6079 AND don't miss SD's 2018-2021 Trips! ....here! Most are once in a lifetime opportunities...don't miss the chance to go!!
SD LEGACY/OLD/MANUAL Forms & Documents.... here !

Click here TO PAY for Merchandise, Membership, or Travel
"Imitation is the sincerest flattery." - Gandhi
"Imitation is proof that originality is rare." - ScubaHawk
SingleDivers.com...often imitated...never duplicated!

Kamala Shadduck c/o SingleDivers.com LLC
2234 North Federal Hwy, #1010 Boca Raton, FL 33431
formerly...
710 Dive Buddy Lane; Salem, SC 29676
864-557-6079 tel/celfone/office or tollfree fax 888-480-0906

#12 barracudababe

barracudababe

On a roll now.....

• PipPip
  • 59 posts
  • Cert Level:Rescue Diver
  • Logged Dives:300+

Posted 05 March 2007 - 05:38 PM

Hi Larry,

Thank you,
Amy

Hey Amy, I got it, have not cashed it, the Wench wants the proposal limerick from Hawk. All finished except for that and we have not heard from him. Leaving tomorrow for St. kitts on the Caribbean Explorer II. Will see the Wench there. The Cortez video is complete except for the sea lion tape from Bill and the Wench's approval. I think you will like it. There is quite a bit of Amy in there.
Have a great day!!!
Larry

That sounds excellent, I am so looking forward to seeing it!

#13 WreckWench

WreckWench

Founder? I didn't know we lost her!

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53,592 posts
  • Cert Level:DM & Technical certs
  • Logged Dives:5000+

Posted 05 March 2007 - 05:57 PM

Update:

Just spoke with Larry and we have added the last part to the DVD that we needed and that is ScubaHawk's limerick (4 or 5 stanzas long) recorded in his voice with a picture of him recording it!

Once that is added I'll have the final copy to review and they will be ready for prime time. We are sorry for the delay but the limerick was worth waiting for! -ww

Contact me directly at Kamala@SingleDivers.com for your private or group travel needs or 864-557-6079 AND don't miss SD's 2018-2021 Trips! ....here! Most are once in a lifetime opportunities...don't miss the chance to go!!
SD LEGACY/OLD/MANUAL Forms & Documents.... here !

Click here TO PAY for Merchandise, Membership, or Travel
"Imitation is the sincerest flattery." - Gandhi
"Imitation is proof that originality is rare." - ScubaHawk
SingleDivers.com...often imitated...never duplicated!

Kamala Shadduck c/o SingleDivers.com LLC
2234 North Federal Hwy, #1010 Boca Raton, FL 33431
formerly...
710 Dive Buddy Lane; Salem, SC 29676
864-557-6079 tel/celfone/office or tollfree fax 888-480-0906

#14 ScubaHawk

ScubaHawk

Midwest HH Planner

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,265 posts
  • Cert Level:Dive Master
  • Logged Dives:1000+

Posted 06 March 2007 - 02:17 AM

Update:

Just spoke with Larry and we have added the last part to the DVD that we needed and that is ScubaHawk's limerick (4 or 5 stanzas long) recorded in his voice with a picture of him recording it!

Once that is added I'll have the final copy to review and they will be ready for prime time. We are sorry for the delay but the limerick was worth waiting for! -ww

:blush:

I'll give everybody a preview, lets see if I can remember any of it . .. .

The line on the stick turned blue
Wench screamed "OTW
come see what we did
we're having a kid
let's get hitched before it's due"

KIDDING, just kidding - it's not true. (I am so getting beaten again.)

Edited by ScubaHawk, 06 March 2007 - 09:46 AM.

Take an SD trip - See old friends you have never met before!
Every existing thing is born without reason, prolongs itself out of weakness, and dies by chance. - Jean-Paul Sartre
I feel the urge, the urge to submerge! -ScubaHawk - Raptor of the Deep !
WHO DAT!!!!

#15 orcaman

orcaman

SD Videographer

• SD Partners
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 269 posts

Posted 06 March 2007 - 11:13 AM

Update:

:blush:

I'll give everybody a preview, lets see if I can remember any of it . .. .

The line on the stick turned blue
Wench screamed "OTW
come see what we did
we're having a kid
let's get hitched before it's due"

KIDDING, just kidding - it's not true. (I am so getting beaten again.)

Cool, Hawkman, Love it, when she says OK, I will send you a copy,
Larry
Larry T, the Orcaman!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users