• These forums are for "after booking" trip communications, socializing, and/or trip questions ONLY.
  • You will NOT be able to book a trip, buy add-ons, or manage your trip by logging in here. Please login HERE to do any of those things.

Photo

The Classic Dames & Leading Man Tests

• Please log in to reply
42 replies to this topic

#16 Moose

Moose

Everyone knows me

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 765 posts
  • Cert Level:Numerous
  • Logged Dives:Fg = (m x D) m10^-2

Posted 13 February 2007 - 07:16 AM

John Wayne
You scored 47% Tough, 4% Roguish, 28% Friendly, and 19% Charming!

That is actually how I would have predcited it.
Moose
Everything I know about knots, I learned from Alexander the Great.

#17 BeachBunny

BeachBunny

I spend too much time on line

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,265 posts
  • Cert Level:Nitrox
  • Logged Dives:Not enough but I am working on it!

Posted 13 February 2007 - 11:13 AM

Rosalind Russell
You scored 19% grit, 38% wit, 33% flair, and 23% class!
You are one wise-cracking lady, always quick with a clever remark and easily able to keep up with the quips and puns that come along with the nutty situations you find yourself in. You're usually able to talk your way out of any jam, and even if you can't, you at least make it more interesting with your biting wit. You can match the smartest guy around line for line, and you've got an open mind that allows you to get what you want, even if you don't recognize it at first. Your leading men include Cary Grant and Clark Gable, men who can keep up with you.
"In order to be irreplaceable one must always be different" CoCo Chanel

beachbunny@singledivers.com

"Be the change you wish to see in the world"
Ghandi

#18 jextract

jextract

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,210 posts
  • Cert Level:Instructor, Divemaster, Nitrox, Rescue, Wreck, ...
  • Logged Dives:120ish

Posted 13 February 2007 - 01:05 PM

Clark Gable
You scored 28% Tough, 23% Roguish, 14% Friendly, and 33% Charming!
You're a helluva guy, a real split personality and a bit of an enigma. On the one hand, you're a man's man, tough talking and ready for anything. But on the other hand, you soften your rough and tumble core with a disarmingly smooth exterior, and you make the ladies swoon. You're equally admired by both men and women alike, drinking other men under the table all the while charming the socks off half a dozen lovelies. You're a commanding presence, and you know how to get what - and who - you want when you want it. You're drawn to women who, like you, are savvy enough to deal with the world on their own terms. You work well with spitfires. Leading ladies include Joan Crawford, Myrna Loy, and Jean Harlow. No damsels in distress for you.
"Because I accept the definition, does not mean I accept the defined." -- ScubaHawk
"Love is blind but lust likes lacy panties" -- SanDiegoCarol
"If you're gonna be dumb, you'd better be tough." -- Phillip Manor
"If I know the answer I'll tell you the answer, and if I don't I'll just respond cleverly." -- Donald Rumsfeld

#19 Hipshot

Hipshot

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,391 posts
  • Cert Level:Master Diver/Asst. Instructor
  • Logged Dives:>500

Posted 13 February 2007 - 04:40 PM

Humphrey Bogart

You scored 35% Tough, 19% Roguish, 42% Friendly, and 4% Charming!

You're the original man of honor, rough and tough but willing to stick your neck out when you need to, despite what you might say to the contrary. You're a complex character full of spit and vinegar, but with a soft heart and a tender streak that you try to hide. There's usually a complicated dame in the picture, someone who sees the real you behind all the tough talk and can dish it out as well as you can. You're not easy to get next to, but when you find the right partner, you're caring and loyal to a fault. A big fault. But you take it on the chin and move on, nursing your pain inside and maintaining your armor...until the next dame walks in. Or possibly the same dame, and of all the gin joints in all the world, it had to be yours. Co-stars include Ingrid Bergman and Lauren Bacall, hot chicks with problems.

This is so on-target that it's a bit scary!!! :birthday:

Rick

:birthday:

There's no heavier burden than a great potential.--Linus, from the Peanuts Comic Strip

#20 ScubaHawk

ScubaHawk

Midwest HH Planner

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,265 posts
  • Cert Level:Dive Master
  • Logged Dives:1000+

Posted 13 February 2007 - 07:21 PM

Humphrey Bogart
You scored 28% Tough, 28% Roguish, 4% Friendly, and 38% Charming!

Bogart ROCKS
Take an SD trip - See old friends you have never met before!
Every existing thing is born without reason, prolongs itself out of weakness, and dies by chance. - Jean-Paul Sartre
I feel the urge, the urge to submerge! -ScubaHawk - Raptor of the Deep !
WHO DAT!!!!

#21 nurseshark

nurseshark

People are starting to get to know me

• PipPipPipPip
  • 475 posts
  • Cert Level:AOW,Nitrox
  • Logged Dives:200

Posted 13 February 2007 - 08:26 PM

Carole Lombard
You scored 14% grit, 14% wit, 42% flair, and 33% class!
You're a little bit of a fruitcake, but you always act out in style. You have a good sense of humor, are game for almost anything, but you like to have nice things about you and are attracted to the high life. You're stylish and modern, but you've got a few rough edges that keep you from attaining true sophistication. Your leading men include William Powell, Fredric March, and Clark Gable. Watch out for small planes

Cute Survey, It seems pretty right on ..

But as my friends will tell you, maybe more than a little bit of a fruitcake :birthday:

:birthday:

Edited by nurseshark, 13 February 2007 - 08:27 PM.

#22 Simon

Simon

Getting started

• Pip
  • 17 posts
  • Cert Level:CCR Mod3 (100 meters mixed gas)

Posted 13 February 2007 - 08:36 PM

William Powell
You scored 23% Tough, 28% Roguish, 19% Friendly, and 28% Charming!
You are the classic rogue, a stylish rake with the devil of a wit and a flair for mischief, and you shake your martinis to waltz time. You are suave and debonair, but slightly untrustworthy, and women should be on their guard. If married, you are simply a bit of a flirt, even if it's just with your own wife...but if you're single, watch out. You usually rein yourself in to concentrate on one lovely beauty at a time, but with you, we never know. You're not a bad guy, but there's a playful devil behind your eyes, and those trying to get close to you should know they're playing with fire. You're stylish and fun, but you follow your own course, which may or may not include a steady gal. Co-stars include Myrna Loy and Carole Lombard, classy ladies with an adventurous streak.

#23 Walter

Walter

I need to get a life

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,549 posts
  • Cert Level:Instructor
  • Logged Dives:4 digits

Posted 13 February 2007 - 10:09 PM

Humphrey Bogart
You scored 30% Tough, 14% Roguish, 33% Friendly, and 23% Charming!
No single raindrop believes it is responsible for the flood.

DSSW,

WWW™

#24 Jenn

Jenn

On a roll now.....

• PipPip
  • 75 posts
  • Cert Level:Rescue Diver
  • Logged Dives:100+

Posted 14 February 2007 - 04:07 PM

Katharine Hepburn

You scored 14% grit, 14% wit, 61% flair, and 23% class!
You are the fabulously quirky and independent woman of character. You go your own way, follow your own drummer, take your own lead. You stand head and shoulders next to your partner, but you are perfectly willing and able to stand alone. Others might be more classically beautiful or conventionally woman-like, but you possess a more fundamental common sense and off-kilter charm, making interesting men fall at your feet. You can pick them up or leave them there as you see fit. You share the screen with the likes of Spencer Tracy and Cary Grant, thinking men who like strong women.

#25 Pony Girl

Pony Girl

Getting started

• Pip
  • 41 posts
  • Cert Level:AI and DM, Nitrox
  • Logged Dives:270

Posted 15 February 2007 - 12:40 PM

Katharine Hepburn
You scored 11% grit, 33% wit, 38% flair, and 28% class!

That was fun :banghead: Glad to see I am in such good company with so many "Kate's" !!
Pony Girl

#26 jholley309

jholley309

People are starting to get to know me

• PipPipPipPip
  • 271 posts
  • Cert Level:Open Water
  • Logged Dives:20-ish

Posted 20 February 2007 - 06:13 PM

Katherine Hepburn

You scored 16% grit, 19% wit, 52% flair, and 19% class!

Oh, wait. Did I follow the wrong link?

:cheerleader:

Cheers!

Jim
Courage is not the absence of fear. Courage is what you do in spite of your fear.

Every man has fear. Any man who has no fear belongs in an institution. Or in Special Forces.

#27 dustbowl diver

dustbowl diver

"Charlie"

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,028 posts
  • Cert Level:AOW
  • Logged Dives:139

Posted 22 February 2007 - 09:51 AM

Jjjjjjjjjjiiimmmmmmmyyyyyy Stewart??

Imagine That :unsure:
"Yesterday's gone, tomorrow never knows, today will never be the same again!"-Jibe

#28 Dennis

Dennis

Everyone knows me

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 895 posts
  • Cert Level:AOW, Open Water II, & Nitrox
  • Logged Dives:200+

Posted 22 February 2007 - 10:46 AM

John Wayne, imagine that.
DSSW,
Dennis
"Suppose you were an idiot ... And suppose you were a member of Congress ... But I repeat myself." --Mark Twain

#29 Diverbrian

Diverbrian

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,620 posts
  • Cert Level:SSI DiveCon/IANTD Normoxic Trimix.....
  • Logged Dives:200+

Posted 22 February 2007 - 10:59 AM

As I could have predicted...

Jimmy Stewart
You scored 16% Tough, 0% Roguish, 61% Friendly, and 23% Charming!
You are the fun and friendly boy next door, the classic nice guy who still manages to get the girl most of the time. You're every nice girl's dreamboat, open and kind, nutty and charming, even a little mischievous at times, but always a real stand up guy. You're dependable and forthright, and women are drawn to your reliability, even as they're dazzled by your sense of adventure and fun. You try to be tough when you need to be, and will gladly stand up for any damsel in distress, but you'd rather catch a girl with a little bit of flair. Your leading ladies include Jean Arthur and Donna Reed, those sweet girl-next-door types.
A person should be judged in this life not by the mistakes that they make nor by the number of them. Rather they are to be judged by their recovery from them.

#30 ScubaHawk

ScubaHawk

Midwest HH Planner

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,265 posts
  • Cert Level:Dive Master

Posted 24 February 2007 - 07:20 PM

Why is everyone getting higher friendly scores than I am. 4%!?!? If I run into the guy that made that quiz, I'm going to kick his ass . . . Oh, wait . . . never mind, I think I figured out the answer . . .
Take an SD trip - See old friends you have never met before!
Every existing thing is born without reason, prolongs itself out of weakness, and dies by chance. - Jean-Paul Sartre
I feel the urge, the urge to submerge! -ScubaHawk - Raptor of the Deep !
WHO DAT!!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users