• These forums are for "after booking" trip communications, socializing, and/or trip questions ONLY.
  • You will NOT be able to book a trip, buy add-ons, or manage your trip by logging in here. Please login HERE to do any of those things.

Photo

Woohooo

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 zendiver

zendiver

I spend too much time on line

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,082 posts
  • Cert Level:AI
  • Logged Dives:1011

Posted 24 March 2004 - 03:48 PM

Ladies and Gentlemen,

I am very happy to announce that we have only been up and running for less than a month and we are coming up on 1000 posts. I want to thank all of you for making SingleDivers.com's website and board what it is today and what it will be in the future. You all are GREAT. :dancing:

Remember, if you find anything wrong or wish there was something you would like to see added, please don't hesitate to let us know. As most of you are well aware, most of your requests are taken care of in a matter of hours if not immediately.

Again, THANK YOU ALL! :P

-Zendiver
[color=blue]Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body;
But rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming--"WOW--What a ride!"

#2 Bubble2Bubble

Bubble2Bubble

Arkansas HH Planner

• SD Partners
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,891 posts
  • Board Status:Surface Interval Starting 08/2009
  • Cert Level:Rescue Diver, Medic, Emergency First Responder, CPR/AED-Oxygen, Dry Suit, Nitrox.
  • Logged Dives:500+ Studing for my DM

Posted 24 March 2004 - 04:13 PM

Welcome Zendiver to SD.com
I'm glad you swam in !
Tell us alittle about yourself.

Ono :o this Zindiver the Boss Man :P
Sheeesh I need to read before I post :P

Aaaaaaa Hi :dancing: somebody help me out here I cant find the edit button Owell :bye:
Dive into Life and Live for Diving!
no trees were harmed while posting any of my messages,
however a significant number of electrons were inconvenienced.

Buy Lawn Mower and Chain Saw Parts at...
Amazon.com

#3 WisconsinGal

WisconsinGal

Everyone knows me

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 635 posts
  • Cert Level:Rescue
  • Logged Dives:70+ and counting

Posted 24 March 2004 - 04:43 PM

Cool!

Is there a prize awarded to the person who posts the 1000th ? lol (just kiddin)

#4 zendiver

zendiver

I spend too much time on line

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,082 posts
  • Cert Level:AI
  • Logged Dives:1011

Posted 24 March 2004 - 04:52 PM

Mike you are a RIOT my friend. People like yourself is what makes this world (the good parts that is) what it is today. I am very grateful to know you and l am really looking forward to meeting you as well as diving with you in the future.

WG - I will run this by the REAL BOSS and see what she says.

-Zendiver
[color=blue]Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body;
But rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming--"WOW--What a ride!"

#5 Walter

Walter

I need to get a life

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,549 posts
  • Cert Level:Instructor
  • Logged Dives:4 digits

Posted 24 March 2004 - 08:10 PM

69 members and over 1000 posts in about 3 weeks. I think our members are great. The website, including this board, is getting better as we get new excited members who participate. The last few days have added some super people to the mix. I'm having fun and I hope you all are as well!

Walter
No single raindrop believes it is responsible for the flood.

DSSW,

WWW™

#6 WreckWench

WreckWench

Founder? I didn't know we lost her!

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53,637 posts
  • Cert Level:DM & Technical certs
  • Logged Dives:5000+

Posted 24 March 2004 - 08:42 PM

Walter...I couldn't have said it better myself!!! We have so many exciting things happening right now...or just on the horizon that I can hardly contain my excitement. But the best part is how many really great people have joined our little 'dry spot or surface interval' between their dives!

Thank you all for dropping in and I personally hope you'll keep dropping in over and over again! And for the folks who have been here for the past few weeks....thanks a million for all of your support....and for inviting your friends to join us!!! Let's see if we can double our stats in month two and double again in month three. Too cool.....

-Wreck Wench

Contact me directly at Kamala@SingleDivers.com for your private or group travel needs or 864-557-6079 AND don't miss SD's 2018-2021 Trips! ....here! Most are once in a lifetime opportunities...don't miss the chance to go!!
SD LEGACY/OLD/MANUAL Forms & Documents.... here !

Click here TO PAY for Merchandise, Membership, or Travel
"Imitation is the sincerest flattery." - Gandhi
"Imitation is proof that originality is rare." - ScubaHawk
SingleDivers.com...often imitated...never duplicated!

Kamala Shadduck c/o SingleDivers.com LLC
2234 North Federal Hwy, #1010 Boca Raton, FL 33431
formerly...
710 Dive Buddy Lane; Salem, SC 29676
864-557-6079 tel/celfone/office or tollfree fax 888-480-0906

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users