• These forums are for "after booking" trip communications, socializing, and/or trip questions ONLY.
  • You will NOT be able to book a trip, buy add-ons, or manage your trip by logging in here. Please login HERE to do any of those things.

Photo

Dr. Bill on The Weather Channel

• Please log in to reply
17 replies to this topic

#16 drbill

drbill

I spend too much time on line

• SD Partners
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,486 posts
  • Cert Level:Rescue
  • Logged Dives:who's counting, definitely four digits

Posted 26 March 2007 - 10:51 PM

For those who weren't able to see it (and for some strange reason want to), Dr. Bill and dive buddy Heather are viewable at the following URL:

http://www.weather.c...a...ab=3&nav=54

The underwater video associated with the segment is mine. There is another segment on lobster diving with footage from island dive instructor, Ron Moore.

#17 annasea

annasea

I spend too much time on line

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,322 posts

Posted 26 March 2007 - 11:05 PM

When I click on the link, I get a dialogue box saying the requested file cannot be found. (My Mac is without an OS at the moment, so I'm on a pos PC that doesn't belong to me.) Anyone else having this problem?

#18 shadragon

shadragon

Tech Admin

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,055 posts
  • Cert Level:MSD / DM / Solo
  • Logged Dives:534' ish

Posted 27 March 2007 - 06:06 AM

When I click on the link, I get a dialogue box saying the requested file cannot be found. (My Mac is without an OS at the moment, so I'm on a pos PC that doesn't belong to me.) Anyone else having this problem?

My PC worked fine at work. Good segment... Laughed when they said 68F was "cold water", but you could dive year round there... Beautiful vids though. Loved the octopus shot...
Remember, email is an inefficient communications forum. You may not read things the way it was intended. Give people the benefit of the doubt before firing back... Especially if it is ME...! ;)

Tech Support - The hard we do right away; the impossible takes us a little longer...

"I like ponies on no-stop diving. They convert "ARGH!! I'M GOING TO DIE" into a mere annoyance." ~Nigel Hewitt

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users