• These forums are for "after booking" trip communications, socializing, and/or trip questions ONLY.
  • You will NOT be able to book a trip, buy add-ons, or manage your trip by logging in here. Please login HERE to do any of those things.

Photo

Practice buddy

• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

#16 overseas

overseas

Getting started

• Pip
  • 30 posts
  • Board Status:im here
  • Cert Level:Full Cave
  • Logged Dives:200+

Posted 24 April 2007 - 01:04 PM

I have actually never seen anyone out side of one of my buddies that dives with the inflator off the right post also. Maybe I dont pay much attention to other teams gear! Dry for a couple weeks?? That blows man... I have been Dry since sunday and it is tme to get back in the water. My buddy wants to SWIM to the hinkle at Ginnie. Since i dont have a scooter or the cert to drive one. I dont think I can drag enough stage bottles in that flow to make it.! I was over in Upper Orange Grove on sunday. I was diving with my friend that is Basic Cave and we dove to just pass the distance tunnle on his limits of training. On the way out someone really kicked it up bad right at the distance tunnle. We had to get on the line till just before the fissure crack. I saw a class head in the water and there was a jump line at the distance tunnle on the way in. Both were gone when we got back there. I guess someones class didnt go to good!!!

Chris-

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users