• These forums are for "after booking" trip communications, socializing, and/or trip questions ONLY.
  • You will NOT be able to book a trip, buy add-ons, or manage your trip by logging in here. Please login HERE to do any of those things.

Photo

Bali/Wakatobi...Oct 4(6)-17, 2008 - DISCUSSION THREAD

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
187 replies to this topic

#151 Latitude Adjustment

Latitude Adjustment

I spend too much time on line

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,658 posts
  • Cert Level:EanX
  • Logged Dives:600+

Posted 02 December 2007 - 09:16 AM

and with my best dive buddy on the planet, latitudeadjustment!!!

Cherie

Flattery will get you everywhere :D
I, Latitude Adjustment (insert log in name), do hereby swear, (politely), that I shall not hold SingleDivers, (SD), nor any SD poster, (real or imagined), liable, nor shall I seek legal restitution, (real or imagined), for any perceived, (real or imagined), offenses I may incur, (or Incurrrrrrrrrr on talk like a pirate day), that may or may not be posted on this or any SCUBA related board, (real or imagined), by anyone, (real or imagined), anywhere, (real or imagined). Further, I void any right to privacy, (real or imagined), as it may, or may not relate to any posting, (real or imagined), about me, to me, for me, because of me, all about me, my dog, my cat, my bird, my monkey, my family, (real or imagined), my friends, (real or imagined), or my world, (real or imagined).

By all that is wet, I do hereby swear, (politely), and attest, upon pain of never diving again, (real or imagined), that I understand and affirm, that I agree to the above.

_________________________________________(log in name signature)
Signed and Dated

#152 ScubaPunk

ScubaPunk

Houston HH Planner + Angel

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,029 posts
  • Cert Level:AOW, NITROX
  • Logged Dives:500+

Posted 02 December 2007 - 03:57 PM

Kamala

PUt me on the list for this one please!! OH - and with my best dive buddy on the planet, latitudeadjustment!!!

Cherie

Gottcha!

#153 GentDiver

GentDiver

"Shark-Bait"

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 937 posts
  • Cert Level:Advanced Open Water
  • Logged Dives:80

Posted 04 December 2007 - 11:23 AM

Do we know when you guys will start accepting deposits for this trip?

Scott

:dazzler:
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."
- Albert Einstein

"Do, or do not. There is no 'try'."
- Yoda ('The Empire Strikes Back')

"And the trees are all kept equal by hatch, axe, and saw"
- Rush (The Trees)

#154 ScubaTex

ScubaTex

Everyone knows me

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 850 posts
  • Cert Level:Rescue Diver
  • Logged Dives:720+

Posted 04 December 2007 - 04:27 PM

FG:
Not only am I interested [already listed as "interested"], but I'm looking into extending this trip by piggy backing a trip to Raja Ampat, PNG on the tail end. My question is; Is Oct. 17 the last day of diving at Wakatobi, or is it the day we depart for Denspar, Bali?

If anyone else is interested in joining me, here is some info.

Raja Ampat was featured in the Sept. 2007 issue of National Geographic

http://www7.national.../indonesia.html

I have searched the liveaboards in the area, and none have a schedule which is compatible with our dates at Wakatobi. Currently, I am communicating with Misool Eco Resort, concerning flights, accomodations, etc

http://www.misooleco...m/aboutMER.html

If anyone would like to join me, for this Raja Ampat extension, you are more than welcome, otherwise the single supplement is not a significant penalty.

Bill

Time on earth is precious, time underwater even more so. Live life one day at a time. Dive your @$$ off!!!

#155 finGrabber

finGrabber

I need to get a life

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,276 posts
  • Board Status:thinkin' about diving
  • Cert Level:DM; TDI Adv Nitrox and Deco Procedures
  • Logged Dives:1200 ish

Posted 04 December 2007 - 07:26 PM

FG:
Not only am I interested [already listed as "interested"], but I'm looking into extending this trip by piggy backing a trip to Raja Ampat, PNG on the tail end. My question is; Is Oct. 17 the last day of diving at Wakatobi, or is it the day we depart for Denspar, Bali?

If anyone else is interested in joining me, here is some info.

Raja Ampat was featured in the Sept. 2007 issue of National Geographic

http://www7.national.../indonesia.html

I have searched the liveaboards in the area, and none have a schedule which is compatible with our dates at Wakatobi. Currently, I am communicating with Misool Eco Resort, concerning flights, accomodations, etc

http://www.misooleco...m/aboutMER.html

If anyone would like to join me, for this Raja Ampat extension, you are more than welcome, otherwise the single supplement is not a significant penalty.

Bill

From what I know, Bali is before Wakatobi so your departure date from Wakatobi would be the 17th

#156 shawnabbott

shawnabbott

People are starting to get to know me

• PipPipPipPip
  • 410 posts
  • Cert Level:OW, nitrox
  • Logged Dives:250+

Posted 14 December 2007 - 06:45 AM

Please add me to the definitely interested list!

Edited by ScubaPunk, 14 December 2007 - 11:16 PM.

#157 ScubaPunk

ScubaPunk

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,029 posts

Posted 14 December 2007 - 11:17 PM

You Got it!!

#158 shawnabbott

shawnabbott

People are starting to get to know me

• PipPipPipPip
  • 410 posts
  • Cert Level:OW, nitrox
  • Logged Dives:250+

Posted 16 December 2007 - 07:57 PM

You Got it!!

I noticed the lengthy sign up of interested parties...having been there, i'm not sure they can accomodate 50 divers?

#159 Kelp Diver

Kelp Diver

Getting started

• Pip
  • 35 posts
  • Cert Level:Rescue & Nitrox
  • Logged Dives:52

Posted 16 December 2007 - 08:48 PM

I'm sure when it comes time to commit and send in $$ the list will shrink considerably. :banghead:

#160 ScubaPunk

ScubaPunk

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,029 posts

Posted 16 December 2007 - 09:46 PM

There will not be enough room for all 50 people. The first to send in their deposits will get the highly prized spots on this trip!

#161 WreckWench

WreckWench

Founder? I didn't know we lost her!

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53,709 posts
  • Cert Level:DM & Technical certs
  • Logged Dives:5000+

Posted 17 December 2007 - 05:12 AM

There will not be enough room for all 50 people. The first to send in their deposits will get the highly prized spots on this trip!

Yes the people will shrink considerably as the final cost with air will be 4k+. I do hope to have this posted soon and as is the case with all our trips the premier members will be able to book it first. If you are not a premeir member yet you can easily do so for $35 a year of which $25 can be rebated back to you after every trip you take. So take one trip and membership is $10. Take 2 trips and membership just earned you $15 and so on!

To join as a premier member simply go to MY CONTROLS in the upper right corner. Click on PAID SUBSCRIPTIONS under Options on the left and follow the prompts choosing premier membership level etc. If you pay via paypal credit card it will upgrade you automatically. If you pay via paypal echeck you will be upgraded when paypal advises us that your check cleared and one of our admins then finishes the upgrade. If you want to pay via check or credit card click on post/postal as the option and then when we get your check we'll upgrade you.

Thank you for your support! Now to finish out all our 2008 trips...

Contact me directly at Kamala@SingleDivers.com for your private or group travel needs or 864-557-6079 AND don't miss SD's 2018-2021 Trips! ....here! Most are once in a lifetime opportunities...don't miss the chance to go!!
SD LEGACY/OLD/MANUAL Forms & Documents.... here !

Click here TO PAY for Merchandise, Membership, or Travel
"Imitation is the sincerest flattery." - Gandhi
"Imitation is proof that originality is rare." - ScubaHawk
SingleDivers.com...often imitated...never duplicated!

Kamala Shadduck c/o SingleDivers.com LLC
2234 North Federal Hwy, #1010 Boca Raton, FL 33431
formerly...
710 Dive Buddy Lane; Salem, SC 29676
864-557-6079 tel/celfone/office or tollfree fax 888-480-0906

#162 Mermaid Lady

Mermaid Lady

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,616 posts
  • Board Status:Looking for freedive-friendly trips
  • Cert Level:Advanced, Nitrox, Rescue
  • Logged Dives:~180

Posted 09 January 2008 - 08:13 PM

Put me down as definitely interested. :)

Edited by Mermaid Lady, 09 January 2008 - 08:16 PM.

Cheers,
Teresa,
The original
Mermaid Lady
Bass player for the band formerly known as Opulent.

"'
I'm only wearing black until they come out with something darker..."

#163 ScubaPunk

ScubaPunk

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,029 posts

Posted 09 January 2008 - 08:26 PM

Put me down as definitely interested. :)

Will Do!

#164 georoc01

georoc01

• Premier Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,675 posts
  • Cert Level:Master Diver
  • Logged Dives:200

Posted 10 January 2008 - 08:41 AM

Yes the people will shrink considerably as the final cost with air will be 4k+. I do hope to have this posted soon and as is the case with all our trips the premier members will be able to book it first. If you are not a premeir member yet you can easily do so for $35 a year of which $25 can be rebated back to you after every trip you take. So take one trip and membership is $10. Take 2 trips and membership just earned you $15 and so on!

To join as a premier member simply go to MY CONTROLS in the upper right corner. Click on PAID SUBSCRIPTIONS under Options on the left and follow the prompts choosing premier membership level etc. If you pay via paypal credit card it will upgrade you automatically. If you pay via paypal echeck you will be upgraded when paypal advises us that your check cleared and one of our admins then finishes the upgrade. If you want to pay via check or credit card click on post/postal as the option and then when we get your check we'll upgrade you.

Thank you for your support! Now to finish out all our 2008 trips...

Yeah, they have a pricing page here..

http://www.wakatobi....008_Pricing.pdf

Not sure how WW's prices will vary from that, but the cheapest for me is

$1260 (air to Bali on China Air)
$390 (charter to Wakatobi)
$2180 (Garden View Room)
-------

$3830

And that doesn't include in add in for Bali or Nitrox ($160)

Announcing now, I have been told that if I do this trip, my must tour in Bali is the Sacred Monkeys, just as the Koalas were in Australia :welcome:

#165 Latitude Adjustment

Latitude Adjustment

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,658 posts
  • Cert Level:EanX
  • Logged Dives:600+

Posted 10 January 2008 - 10:19 AM

Yeah, they have a pricing page here..

http://www.wakatobi....008_Pricing.pdf

Not sure how WW's prices will vary from that, but the cheapest for me is

$1260 (air to Bali on China Air)
$390 (charter to Wakatobi)
$2180 (Garden View Room)
-------

$3830

And that doesn't include in add in for Bali or Nitrox ($160)

Announcing now, I have been told that if I do this trip, my must tour in Bali is the Sacred Monkeys, just as the Koalas were in Australia :welcome:

A group going there the week before SD got 2007 prices because they booked in 2007, we missed that boat!
I, Latitude Adjustment (insert log in name), do hereby swear, (politely), that I shall not hold SingleDivers, (SD), nor any SD poster, (real or imagined), liable, nor shall I seek legal restitution, (real or imagined), for any perceived, (real or imagined), offenses I may incur, (or Incurrrrrrrrrr on talk like a pirate day), that may or may not be posted on this or any SCUBA related board, (real or imagined), by anyone, (real or imagined), anywhere, (real or imagined). Further, I void any right to privacy, (real or imagined), as it may, or may not relate to any posting, (real or imagined), about me, to me, for me, because of me, all about me, my dog, my cat, my bird, my monkey, my family, (real or imagined), my friends, (real or imagined), or my world, (real or imagined).

By all that is wet, I do hereby swear, (politely), and attest, upon pain of never diving again, (real or imagined), that I understand and affirm, that I agree to the above.

_________________________________________(log in name signature)
Signed and Dated

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users