• These forums are for "after booking" trip communications, socializing, and/or trip questions ONLY.
  • You will NOT be able to book a trip, buy add-ons, or manage your trip by logging in here. Please login HERE to do any of those things.

Photo

Flirting under water? Have you done it?

• Please log in to reply
97 replies to this topic

#76 BoomhowerSpeaks

BoomhowerSpeaks

Meeting folks

• PipPipPip
  • 138 posts
  • Cert Level:OW
  • Logged Dives:10

Posted 31 July 2007 - 12:33 PM

Children control your hormones... :thankyou: , eh nevermind I can't even keep mine leashed. Carry on.

#77 The Black Sheep

The Black Sheep

Getting started

• Pip
  • 9 posts
  • Cert Level:Technical Dive Master/Tech I/AN/ADP/Trimix I/Technical Gas Blender ...the list goes on!
  • Logged Dives:Hah, LOGGED dives, eh? ...300+

Posted 01 August 2007 - 04:29 PM

There have been plenty of opportunities, and I won't say I've not taken advantage of the tint on my mask to look here and there, but most of the dives I do (when not leading), it's either too dark, vis is too bad, or I'm saddled with stages and deco bottles which makes any sort of flirting a challenge. The times I've tried I envisioned two robots clumsily trying to couple with one another and it ruined it for me.

Trying to act charming in that get-up, doesn't work too well.

On the boat, well... ..that's another story.

N

#78 Dive_Girl

Dive_Girl

I need to get a life

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,513 posts
  • Cert Level:PADI Course Director, EFR Instructor Trainer, DAN DEMP Instructor, rec-Trimix & Normoxic
  • Logged Dives:too many logged, too many not logged...:)

Posted 01 August 2007 - 04:37 PM

There have been plenty of opportunities, and I won't say I've not taken advantage of the tint on my mask to look here and there, but most of the dives I do (when not leading), it's either too dark, vis is too bad, or I'm saddled with stages and deco bottles which makes any sort of flirting a challenge. The times I've tried I envisioned two robots clumsily trying to couple with one another and it ruined it for me.

Trying to act charming in that get-up, doesn't work too well.

Don't forget to add the oh so flattering drysuit and squished face in the hoodie! :evilgrin:

HEY KIMBER (TekDiveGirl)!! Good to see you again! :evilgrin:
It's Winter time - you know you're a diver when you're scraping ice off your windshield INSIDE your vehicle...!

Once in a while, it is good to step back, take a breath, and remember to be humble. You'll never know it all - ScubaDadMiami. If you aren't afraid of dying, there is nothing you can't achieve - Lao-tzu. One dog barks at something, the rest bark at him - Chinese Proverb.

#79 drbill

drbill

I spend too much time on line

• SD Partners
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,486 posts
  • Cert Level:Rescue
  • Logged Dives:who's counting, definitely four digits

Posted 02 August 2007 - 07:33 AM

Flirting - What is that???

Flirting is a dangerous behavior that can lead to the start of a relationship, then engagements, as well as marriage. All of this can lead to doubling the cost of dive trips!

Refrain! Refill and Splash!

Doesn't apply in my case. Being a starving marine biologist, I can't even pay for my share so I plan on meeting women who make more than I do (an easy criterion to achieve, as long as she has a steady job or a trust fund!). Any wonder I'm still single?

#80 Qgirl128

Qgirl128

Getting started

• Pip
  • 4 posts
  • Cert Level:OWSI Sheriff's Office UW SAR / Recovery
  • Logged Dives:300+

Posted 14 August 2007 - 12:02 PM

I've had two female dive buddies who seemed to enjoy coming up, taking the regs out of their mouths and planting a big kiss on my lips (yes, I anticipated it by pulling my reg out, too). Both are knockouts and excellent divers. Unfortunately, neither of them would repeat this wonderful skill topside for some strange reason.

The trick is to find yourself a nice Honduran Divemaster. They'll kiss you underwater AND push you down in the sand topside when no one's looking! :cool1:

#81 justscuba

justscuba

People are starting to get to know me

• PipPipPipPip
  • 430 posts
  • Cert Level:MSDT, EFR INST,HSAI
  • Logged Dives: about 2250 cert 1973

Posted 14 August 2007 - 02:57 PM

I've had two female dive buddies who seemed to enjoy coming up, taking the regs out of their mouths and planting a big kiss on my lips (yes, I anticipated it by pulling my reg out, too). Both are knockouts and excellent divers. Unfortunately, neither of them would repeat this wonderful skill topside for some strange reason.

The trick is to find yourself a nice Honduran Divemaster. They'll kiss you underwater AND push you down in the sand topside when no one's looking! :cool1:

Anyone we know Q

#82 Jellyfishluv

Jellyfishluv

• Premier Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 260 posts
  • Board Status:Always on the go
  • Cert Level:Advanced
  • Logged Dives:300+ logged

Posted 15 August 2007 - 03:12 PM

Well there is always alot of flirting going on below and above the water during SingleDiver trips but unfortunetly what happened on the island stayed on the island!

Posted Image

In WW expression: WOO HOO :dancing: I was there when that happen! How cute :D
:fish2: Keep on swimming, swimming, swimming...

#83 Scubatooth

Scubatooth

I spend too much time on line

• SD Partners
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,682 posts
  • Board Status:Omnes Qui Errant Non Pereunt!
  • Cert Level:Rec: DM -- Tec: Ext Range
  • Logged Dives:500+

Posted 15 August 2007 - 04:19 PM

ok I see thats what happens for 500 dives, but is it the same for 300 dives (100 dives in one year, birthday on a trip?)

A Novus Dies Has Adveho.... Occupo Dies

Where in the World is Tooth? ... Catch Me It You Can!

Traveling the World, Diving, and Photography, on my days off from saving lives as a Paramedic

#84 Jellyfishluv

Jellyfishluv

• Premier Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 260 posts
  • Board Status:Always on the go
  • Cert Level:Advanced
  • Logged Dives:300+ logged

Posted 18 August 2007 - 11:00 AM

ok I see thats what happens for 500 dives, but is it the same for 300 dives (100 dives in one year, birthday on a trip?)

If you are asking me, i wouldn't know because that was my first experience at underwater voyeurism! :cheerleader:

But, knowing the diving crowd, I suspect so....

Edited by Jellyfishluv, 18 August 2007 - 11:01 AM.

:fish2: Keep on swimming, swimming, swimming...

#85 diveguy101

diveguy101

Meeting folks

• Inactive
  • PipPipPip
  • 105 posts
  • Cert Level:just begining
  • Logged Dives:0, snorkeled Sombrero Reef in Key West

Posted 17 January 2010 - 05:33 PM

Wow! I like this topic. I'm getting certified next month. Who wants to flirt with me? I work out. Have legs and an ass like a thorough Bred (LOL). I watched couples have sex on the HBO net work “REAL SEX”. The things I look forward to diving. Just be gentle with me I'm a new diver. You wouldn't want to give me mouth to mouth.

This could be fun!!

Take care. :D :cool1: ;)

#86 diveguy101

diveguy101

Meeting folks

• Inactive
  • PipPipPip
  • 105 posts

Posted 17 January 2010 - 05:36 PM

The trick is to find yourself a nice Honduran Divemaster. They'll kiss you underwater AND push you down in the sand topside when no one's looking! ;)

Anyone we know Q

Is that Randy Travis?

#87 Victoria

Victoria

Everyone knows me

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 827 posts
  • Board Status:Checking in when I can...
  • Cert Level:AOW / Nitrox
  • Logged Dives:28...sad, I know....

Posted 17 January 2010 - 08:07 PM

Wow! I like this topic. I'm getting certified next month. Who wants to flirt with me? I work out. Have legs and an ass like a thorough Bred (LOL). I watched couples have sex on the HBO net work “REAL SEX”. The things I look forward to diving. Just be gentle with me I'm a new diver. You wouldn't want to give me mouth to mouth.

This could be fun!!

Take care. :P :D :cool1:

Whoa there! You might want to rein it back there a bit. The divers in the SD community are here for diving. Your comments above are a bit too far off the reservation.
Click here to email questions to the Angels & Charlies. Find out about Operation Care & Share here.

"Boldness has genius, power, and magic in it." -- Johann Wolfgang Von Goethe

"The right thing to do never requires any subterfuge, it is always simple and direct." -- Calvin Coolidge

#88 scubachick43

scubachick43

• PipPipPipPip
  • 309 posts
  • Logged Dives:101

Posted 17 January 2010 - 09:40 PM

This could be fun!!

Take care. :P :D :cool1:

Whoa there! You might want to rein it back there a bit. The divers in the SD community are here for diving. Your comments above are a bit too far off the reservation.

WHAT SHE SAID!!!

#89 diveguy101

diveguy101

Meeting folks

• Inactive
  • PipPipPip
  • 105 posts

Posted 17 January 2010 - 10:47 PM

Relax. It's all innocent. Just having fun. I have some time to kill. :cool1:

#90 Victoria

Victoria

Everyone knows me

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 827 posts
  • Board Status:Checking in when I can...
  • Logged Dives:28...sad, I know....

Posted 17 January 2010 - 11:51 PM

Respectfully, it's highly unlikely that such posts will make points with the members here. I don't offend easily, and remain unaffected. However while all of the members here have senses of humor that run the full spectrum, there are ladies present who would be greatly put off when reading such posts. Comments about watching couples have sex are not appropriate for this venue. We're a community, and we're glad that you have joined us. We look forward to your achieving your certification and becoming a diver! And we will continue to answer questions about diving, and support your training and development as a diver.

Have a great evening!

Click here to email questions to the Angels & Charlies. Find out about Operation Care & Share here.

"Boldness has genius, power, and magic in it." -- Johann Wolfgang Von Goethe

"The right thing to do never requires any subterfuge, it is always simple and direct." -- Calvin Coolidge

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users