• These forums are for "after booking" trip communications, socializing, and/or trip questions ONLY.
  • You will NOT be able to book a trip, buy add-ons, or manage your trip by logging in here. Please login HERE to do any of those things.

Photo

Bonaire May 10-17, 2008 ~ NOW A SINGLES WEEK for 2008!!!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
197 replies to this topic

#196 drbill

drbill

I spend too much time on line

• SD Partners
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,486 posts
  • Cert Level:Rescue
  • Logged Dives:who's counting, definitely four digits

Posted 05 December 2007 - 08:55 PM

If I could get National Geographic to agree that Bonaire geographically represents a South American dive site, I'd consider going on this trip myself. Unfortunately in their infinite wisdom, they believe it is a North American dive site. Heck, I'd accept it as a European (Dutch) dive site before I'd accept it as North American. I do need a good South American dive trip next year.

#197 Quero

Quero

Meeting folks

• PipPipPip
  • 198 posts
  • Cert Level:Instructor--I mostly dive where I live and work--SE Asia.
  • Logged Dives:Well, as an instructor, that number is very high, but counting strictly fun dives (pretty much all dives are fun, but I mean ones for which I'm not working), about 750.

Posted 05 December 2007 - 10:38 PM

Sounds like a great trip and Bonaire was a blast last time I was there. But I may be in Spain/Morocco in May. That trip is still in planning stages so hopefully I can work out both...just take the whole month off I guess...:cool2:

Bill, if it's not Galapagos, you will want to go to Fernando de Noronha. I know it well there, so if that's in the cards for you, let me know and I'll give you the scoop. (Wow! Two old-fashioned idioms sneaked right in there.... showing my age, I guess, LOL).
Come dive with me in Thailand!

#198 shadragon

shadragon

Tech Admin

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,055 posts
  • Cert Level:MSD / DM / Solo
  • Logged Dives:534' ish

Posted 06 December 2007 - 06:47 AM

(Wow! Two old-fashioned idioms sneaked right in there.... showing my age, I guess, LOL).

No worries. Nothing wrong with being 29... :cool2:

ps:

HERE ARE THE FULL DETAILS AND HOW TO SIGN UP!
Remember, email is an inefficient communications forum. You may not read things the way it was intended. Give people the benefit of the doubt before firing back... Especially if it is ME...! ;)

Tech Support - The hard we do right away; the impossible takes us a little longer...

"I like ponies on no-stop diving. They convert "ARGH!! I'M GOING TO DIE" into a mere annoyance." ~Nigel Hewitt

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users