• These forums are for "after booking" trip communications, socializing, and/or trip questions ONLY.
  • You will NOT be able to book a trip, buy add-ons, or manage your trip by logging in here. Please login HERE to do any of those things.

Photo

ONLY 2 SPOTS LEFT! Belize Nov 8-13 or 8-15 2007 - Subsidized AIRFARE!

• Please log in to reply
530 replies to this topic

#481 ScubaDrew

ScubaDrew

Everyone knows me

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 737 posts
  • Cert Level:AOW
  • Logged Dives:100+

Posted 06 November 2007 - 07:54 PM

Nope, I have my own belt. And like Babs, I also have my own computer I am diving with, so if someone else does not have one, they can take the COchran I was going to use...

Drew - I still have you down as a Maybe for Nitrox. Have you made a decision yet?

Oh my goodness, yes I did long ago, sorry. I am a yes for all dives but the day of and the 1 Blue Hole dive. If my math is correct (and it usually isn't :thankyou: ) that makes 8 tanks worth...
Drew Z.

"Winter is not a season, it's an occupation." -Sinclair Lewis

Meet Pearl and Opal, the new shark rays in Adventure Aquarium.

#482 ScubaPunk

ScubaPunk

Houston HH Planner + Angel

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,029 posts
  • Cert Level:AOW, NITROX
  • Logged Dives:500+

Posted 06 November 2007 - 08:04 PM

Nope, I have my own belt. And like Babs, I also have my own computer I am diving with, so if someone else does not have one, they can take the COchran I was going to use...

Drew - I still have you down as a Maybe for Nitrox. Have you made a decision yet?

Oh my goodness, yes I did long ago, sorry. I am a yes for all dives but the day of and the 1 Blue Hole dive. If my math is correct (and it usually isn't :thankyou: ) that makes 8 tanks worth...

:thankyou:

#483 Bubbles

Bubbles

I spend too much time on line

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,380 posts
  • Cert Level:AOW / Nitrox
  • Logged Dives:400-ish

Posted 06 November 2007 - 08:09 PM

18 pounds and a tank is all I need.

Great! Do you need a belt?

Nope, weights can go in my BCD
"If life gives you limes, make margaritas." – Jimmy Buffett

#484 ScubaDrew

ScubaDrew

Everyone knows me

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 737 posts
  • Cert Level:AOW
  • Logged Dives:100+

Posted 06 November 2007 - 08:24 PM

Have the Tropic Air vouchers been emailed yet? I haven't received one if they have...
Drew Z.

"Winter is not a season, it's an occupation." -Sinclair Lewis

Meet Pearl and Opal, the new shark rays in Adventure Aquarium.

#485 ScubaPunk

ScubaPunk

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,029 posts

Posted 06 November 2007 - 08:29 PM

Have the Tropic Air vouchers been emailed yet? I haven't received one if they have...

That's a Fingrabber question. I'll ask her.

#486 FLStarfish

FLStarfish

On a roll now.....

• PipPip
  • 58 posts

Posted 06 November 2007 - 08:33 PM

Yes, I still want to do the day of arrival dive. I only need 13# of lead and air. My BC is weight integrated. I also am now nitrox certified, so I may want to add some nitrox tanks, depending on how many dives I get to do each day.

I think someone said our Tropic Air vouchers would be mailed to us. Am I the only one who hasn't received anything?

#487 Ric

Ric

Getting started

• Pip
  • 26 posts
  • Cert Level:Assistant Instructor
  • Logged Dives:over 1,000

Posted 06 November 2007 - 09:18 PM

Yes, I still want to do the day of arrival dive. I only need 13# of lead and air. My BC is weight integrated. I also am now nitrox certified, so I may want to add some nitrox tanks, depending on how many dives I get to do each day.

I think someone said our Tropic Air vouchers would be mailed to us. Am I the only one who hasn't received anything?

I haven't received mine either!

#488 ScubaPunk

ScubaPunk

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,029 posts

Posted 06 November 2007 - 09:23 PM

They have not been sent out yet.

#489 ScubaPunk

ScubaPunk

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,029 posts

Posted 06 November 2007 - 10:45 PM

Trip Update:

I would like to clarify that the 3rd dive in the first post is the day 1 dive.

There are 8 people who are staying untill the 15th so all of them may have the extra dives on day 5 and day 6 if they want them.

Signed Up for 3rd dives on day 5 and 6 are:

1. Barb
2. Bob
3. Zach
4. Joseph
5. Kamala

Others who can dive these days, but have not posted that they are interested:

Bill
Tiffany
Michael

Edited by ScubaPunk, 06 November 2007 - 10:46 PM.

#490 etski

etski

Getting started

• Pip
  • 41 posts
  • Cert Level:advanced open water diver
  • Logged Dives:36

Posted 07 November 2007 - 02:22 AM

You really are ADHD aren't ya my dear! :thankyou: And I've been at DEMA for a week so I'm suffering tradeshow induced ADHD :-D

We are still trying to get everything finalized so please bear with us as we get it all caught up. I have fixed your payment to show paid for trip...fingrabber has been a busy air booking agent...so its all good.

Thanks for offering to pay a bit more if needed. It looks like we may get another boat for some of the extras so yes...there will be a slight increase to cover it.

We should have everyone's balance figured out before departure if possible and if not...bring your check book for the final extras! :thankyou:

ADHD, no, I forget, maybe, oh, I remember, I get crazy with details before I leave on a trip and then forget everything. Therefore I'm traveling light, just mask, snorkel, wet suit and a light.

I need everything else, not on day 0, since I get in late, but on day 1, not sure if we have a list for that yet.

bcd (XL), regs, weight belt (if not integrated), 16#, fins (11), cochran computer, tanks, brain (oops, do they rent those?) coral, other fun toys, beer, vodka, tequila, rum, but I digress.... :lmao:

c ya real soon :o

Edited by etski, 07 November 2007 - 02:27 AM.

#491 ScubaPunk

ScubaPunk

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,029 posts

Posted 07 November 2007 - 04:49 AM

You really are ADHD aren't ya my dear! :thankyou: And I've been at DEMA for a week so I'm suffering tradeshow induced ADHD :-D

We are still trying to get everything finalized so please bear with us as we get it all caught up. I have fixed your payment to show paid for trip...fingrabber has been a busy air booking agent...so its all good.

Thanks for offering to pay a bit more if needed. It looks like we may get another boat for some of the extras so yes...there will be a slight increase to cover it.

We should have everyone's balance figured out before departure if possible and if not...bring your check book for the final extras! :thankyou:

ADHD, no, I forget, maybe, oh, I remember, I get crazy with details before I leave on a trip and then forget everything. Therefore I'm traveling light, just mask, snorkel, wet suit and a light.

I need everything else, not on day 0, since I get in late, but on day 1, not sure if we have a list for that yet.

bcd (XL), regs, weight belt (if not integrated), 16#, fins (11), cochran computer, tanks, brain (oops, do they rent those?) coral, other fun toys, beer, vodka, tequila, rum, but I digress.... :lmao:

c ya real soon :o

Already gave the dive op your info for the rental equp.

#492 ScubaPunk

ScubaPunk

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,029 posts

Posted 07 November 2007 - 05:14 AM

Document Update:

1. Bill aka OTWDiver: Received your Survey and Waiver! :cheerleader:

#493 ScubaPunk

ScubaPunk

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,029 posts

Posted 07 November 2007 - 05:47 AM

Update:

I've put the Nitrox calculations in the first post. Please take a look and make sure you agree with the number of tanks I have down for you with Nitrox. Of course this could change if WreckWench tells us we have a bigger boat!

:cheerleader:

Edited by ScubaPunk, 07 November 2007 - 05:49 AM.

#494 DiverBabs

DiverBabs

I spend too much time on line

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,223 posts
  • Cert Level:AOW / NITROX
  • Logged Dives:1400 plus....

Posted 07 November 2007 - 06:48 AM

Update:

I've put the Nitrox calculations in the first post. Please take a look and make sure you agree with the number of tanks I have down for you with Nitrox. Of course this could change if WreckWench tells us we have a bigger boat!

Do you want us to pay for the Nitrox now or wait until we know how much the extra dives will be as well?

Either works for me. :cheerleader:

Can't wait! It's getting close now!!
"We make a living by what we get, we make a life by what we give." Sir Winston Churchill (1874 – 1965)

"Those who love deeply never grow old; they may die of old age, but they die young." - Dorothy Canfield Fisher

#495 divzac

divzac

Diving Guru

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,021 posts
  • Cert Level:PADI IDC Staff Instructor / Captain. I either dive or drive often in the Palm Beaches
  • Logged Dives:I kinda got lazy after a couple hundred

Posted 07 November 2007 - 06:58 AM

Update:

Do you want us to pay for the Nitrox now or wait until we know how much the extra dives will be as well?

Either works for me. :birthday:

Can't wait! It's getting close now!!

:cheerleader: What she said!
I wanna be the person that my dog thinks I am

Check out the SPREE...come dive with us!

charlies@singledivers.com

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users