• These forums are for "after booking" trip communications, socializing, and/or trip questions ONLY.
  • You will NOT be able to book a trip, buy add-ons, or manage your trip by logging in here. Please login HERE to do any of those things.

Photo

Welcome Spree Expeditions!

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 WreckWench

WreckWench

Founder? I didn't know we lost her!

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53,588 posts
  • Cert Level:DM & Technical certs
  • Logged Dives:5000+

Posted 25 October 2007 - 03:14 PM

Posted Image Everybody please join me in welcoming Spree Expeditions to our family of special diving partners and sponsors. Many of you know the Spree from Gulf-Diving.com or have journeyed into the Gulf of Mexico with them to see the famed Texas Flower Gardens!

In fact our last trip to the Flower Gardens was hosted by the Spree and Frank, Melonie and I hit it off fabulously talking about the new and upcoming changes that the Spree are going thru and those of SingleDivers.com. A project of any undertaking has notable pioneers and Nurseshark and Sea Urchin were two of those pioneers. Both have dove with Melanie and Frank numerous times and have wanted to see a stronger partnership with the boat and SingleDivers.com!

That day has arrived and we are very excited to be offering not one but two trips on the Spree this year...our classic in August to the Flower Gardens and a new destination...The Dry Tortugas in July! And we are going to be launching a program that was born on the Spree with George aka JudgeGeorge one of the naturalist on our last trip! It is called "Teach a Kid...Save an Ocean". It will focus on how SingleDivers.com members can help save our oceans in as little as a 1-3 hour committment. Yep...that's it! We can't wait to launch this program in November so stay tuned!

As we grow we are continuously looking for ways to get better dates on the Spree and do more and more destinations with them! They are committed to offering the "Best of the Best" and have expanded their diving to include several destinations and will continue to look at other venues to keep the boat full and divers happy! Works for us! :lmao:

Stay tuned for a number of exciting new partnership ideas coming down the pike as they say with this great operator! And don't forget to dive the Spree!

SingleDivers.com has two trips there in 2008...don't miss them! -ww

Contact me directly at Kamala@SingleDivers.com for your private or group travel needs or 864-557-6079 AND don't miss SD's 2018-2021 Trips! ....here! Most are once in a lifetime opportunities...don't miss the chance to go!!
SD LEGACY/OLD/MANUAL Forms & Documents.... here !

Click here TO PAY for Merchandise, Membership, or Travel
"Imitation is the sincerest flattery." - Gandhi
"Imitation is proof that originality is rare." - ScubaHawk
SingleDivers.com...often imitated...never duplicated!

Kamala Shadduck c/o SingleDivers.com LLC
2234 North Federal Hwy, #1010 Boca Raton, FL 33431
formerly...
710 Dive Buddy Lane; Salem, SC 29676
864-557-6079 tel/celfone/office or tollfree fax 888-480-0906

#2 Scuba dew

Scuba dew

On a roll now.....

• PipPip
  • 84 posts
  • Cert Level:Master Scuba Diver and dive at Flw Garden/Cozumel & Bonaire
  • Logged Dives:276

Posted 25 October 2007 - 04:38 PM

Welcome Spree Expeditions :)

I love the gardens and the Spree. I was booked last weekend but the weather didn't co-operate. :banghead:

I'm planning on both trips in 2008. :wakawaka:

Again :cheerleader:

#3 Cajun Diver

Cajun Diver

I spend too much time on line

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,247 posts
  • Board Status:Local diving
  • Cert Level:Open water, nitrox, AOW
  • Logged Dives:900+

Posted 25 October 2007 - 05:12 PM

WooHoo! My favorite liveaboard :)

I'm on the FG trip and am looking at the Dry Tortugas :banghead: Next year is going to be great! :wakawaka: :cheerleader:

Houston, Tranquility Base here. The Eagle has landed. Neil Armstrong & Buzz Aldrin on the moon, Michael Collins in the command module orbiting -  July 20, 1969

It looks like it’s going to be another fine day - John Wayne

#4 ScubaPunk

ScubaPunk

Houston HH Planner + Angel

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,029 posts
  • Cert Level:AOW, NITROX
  • Logged Dives:500+

Posted 25 October 2007 - 06:46 PM

:) Welcome Frank and Melanie! I miss the Spree, it's been three whole months. :cheerleader:

#5 DiverBabs

DiverBabs

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,223 posts
  • Cert Level:AOW / NITROX
  • Logged Dives:1400 plus....

Posted 25 October 2007 - 06:48 PM

Welcome! I'm taking my first Spree Trip to FG Aug 08

Can't wait to hear the details on the Tortuga trip... I'll likely be on that one too!

Dive :) Dive :cheerleader: Dive :banghead: !!!
"We make a living by what we get, we make a life by what we give." Sir Winston Churchill (1874 – 1965)

"Those who love deeply never grow old; they may die of old age, but they die young." - Dorothy Canfield Fisher

#6 nurseshark

nurseshark

People are starting to get to know me

• PipPipPipPip
  • 475 posts
  • Cert Level:AOW,Nitrox
  • Logged Dives:200

Posted 25 October 2007 - 07:08 PM

:) Welcome Frank and Melanie! :cheerleader:

I am anxiously waiting for the season to start again,I 'm so sorry we got blown out last weekend!

For those of you unfamilar with this boat, this is a great Captain, crew and boat, you can't ask for any better. I have never been disappointed .

See ya'll soon!

Count me in for both SD.COM trips also! ( plus a few more, two just isnt enough for me :banghead: )

Karen
:wakawaka:

#7 scubagoddess

scubagoddess

Everyone knows me

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 898 posts
  • Cert Level:MAster Daiver / Rescue / Nitrox.
  • Logged Dives:104+

Posted 25 October 2007 - 07:16 PM

:cheerleader: Welcome Frank and Melanie. I am so excited for my first trip on the Spree next August. I have heard such wonderful things from everyone who has been. :banghead: :)
There is not a shred of evidence that life is serious. ~ Ogden Nash

Be yourself, everybody else is already taken. ~ Oscar Wilde

Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind! ~ Dr Seuss

#8 Latitude Adjustment

Latitude Adjustment

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,658 posts
  • Cert Level:EanX
  • Logged Dives:600+

Posted 26 October 2007 - 05:53 AM

Welcome to Singledivers Dive Wookie and Melanie, hope to see you two in the Tortugas soon, Ray
I, Latitude Adjustment (insert log in name), do hereby swear, (politely), that I shall not hold SingleDivers, (SD), nor any SD poster, (real or imagined), liable, nor shall I seek legal restitution, (real or imagined), for any perceived, (real or imagined), offenses I may incur, (or Incurrrrrrrrrr on talk like a pirate day), that may or may not be posted on this or any SCUBA related board, (real or imagined), by anyone, (real or imagined), anywhere, (real or imagined). Further, I void any right to privacy, (real or imagined), as it may, or may not relate to any posting, (real or imagined), about me, to me, for me, because of me, all about me, my dog, my cat, my bird, my monkey, my family, (real or imagined), my friends, (real or imagined), or my world, (real or imagined).

By all that is wet, I do hereby swear, (politely), and attest, upon pain of never diving again, (real or imagined), that I understand and affirm, that I agree to the above.

_________________________________________(log in name signature)
Signed and Dated

#9 dustbowl diver

dustbowl diver

"Charlie"

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,028 posts
  • Cert Level:AOW
  • Logged Dives:139

Posted 26 October 2007 - 06:20 AM

Welcome aboard and Thank You for your sponsership and support of Singledivers!!
"Yesterday's gone, tomorrow never knows, today will never be the same again!"-Jibe

#10 pir8

pir8

Dive Pros Forum Admin

• Premier Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,670 posts
  • Cert Level:MI
  • Logged Dives:Lost Track of um

Posted 26 October 2007 - 07:50 AM

Welcome to Sd, looking forward to diving with you both again.
Never say Never! Its almost as long a time as always!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users