• These forums are for "after booking" trip communications, socializing, and/or trip questions ONLY.
  • You will NOT be able to book a trip, buy add-ons, or manage your trip by logging in here. Please login HERE to do any of those things.

Photo

Happy Hour in West Palm Beach Tiki Bar @ Riviera Marina

• Please log in to reply
108 replies to this topic

#106 a_fl_mermaid

a_fl_mermaid

People are starting to get to know me

• PipPipPipPip
  • 372 posts
  • Cert Level:OW. AOW, Nitrox, Night diver, underw. hunter, equip spec.
  • Logged Dives:too many to count, but recently only a few in 2007, some in the Florida keys and 4 days in Utila.

Posted 21 January 2008 - 05:54 AM

Wenchie at your request....................

JASA donated the T-shirts that were won By Racer184 and DiverDeb!!! :cool1:

JASA donated two 2-tank dives that were won by Sandy and Dbuck :diver: :diver:

Pura Vida also donated two 2-tank dives won by Bruce (newbie came in off our flyers)
and Dolphin Lover & won and are spitting the
other dive! :diver: :diver:

Thanks everybody for all the praise! The next HH to be arranged soon! Thanks to all of you that brought cameras! I'm looking forward to seeing all the pictures! :D

Edited by a_fl_mermaid, 21 January 2008 - 05:54 AM.

#107 dolphin lover

dolphin lover

Meeting folks

• PipPipPip
  • 120 posts
  • Cert Level:AOW / Nitrox
  • Logged Dives:100+

Posted 21 January 2008 - 11:29 AM

Here are a couple of pics, if I did it right :diver: of the happy hour until I can get them in to the gallery that Simon is setting up for us :diver: Thanks again to everyone! :cool1: :diver:

Tibo was a diver Holly, Zach and I met on our dive in the am and has joined us, so please take some time to give him a warm welcome if you haven't already. :diver:

D2D_PFP_and_SD_dive_HH_16401192008_205.jpg
D2D_PFP_and_SD_dive_HH_16601192008_207.jpg
D2D_PFP_and_SD_dive_HH_18201192008_221.jpg

#108 shadragon

shadragon

Tech Admin

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,055 posts
  • Cert Level:MSD / DM / Solo
  • Logged Dives:534' ish

Posted 21 January 2008 - 12:12 PM

Hi all,

I have added photo galleries for all the scheduled Happy Hours to post your pictures in. The one for this thread is here...

Have fun!
Remember, email is an inefficient communications forum. You may not read things the way it was intended. Give people the benefit of the doubt before firing back... Especially if it is ME...! ;)

Tech Support - The hard we do right away; the impossible takes us a little longer...

"I like ponies on no-stop diving. They convert "ARGH!! I'M GOING TO DIE" into a mere annoyance." ~Nigel Hewitt

#109 dolphin lover

dolphin lover

Meeting folks

• PipPipPip
  • 120 posts
  • Cert Level:AOW / Nitrox
  • Logged Dives:100+

Posted 21 January 2008 - 12:31 PM

Hi all,

I have added photo galleries for all the scheduled Happy Hours to post your pictures in. The one for this thread is here...

Have fun!

I have added a few pics I took to the gallery Shadragon created. :diver: Simon! :cool1: I lost a little quality when compressed for a few of them, but you all get the general jist.

DivingDeb- sorry we got your name confused on the prize list. :diver:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users