• These forums are for "after booking" trip communications, socializing, and/or trip questions ONLY.
  • You will NOT be able to book a trip, buy add-ons, or manage your trip by logging in here. Please login HERE to do any of those things.

Photo

A call to all, a NORTH FLA/SO EASTERN HH/DOM

• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

#16 Stephanie

Stephanie

On a roll now.....

• PipPip
  • 91 posts
  • Cert Level:AOW / Nitrox
  • Logged Dives:29

Posted 25 April 2008 - 08:53 AM

Hey All!! I'm in Jacksonville!! I have dove Devil's Den (My favorite of the caves so far!)... Blue Grotto, Paradise Springs, and Rainbow River. I'm diving Vortex Springs and Morrison Springs this weekend. I'm all for a happy hour around here and plan some :diver: ! Let me know when!!! :)

Stephanie,

I don't think you'll be able to dive at Morrison's this weekend. My latest info is that is it still closed for "renovations." If you check it out and find out differently, let me know. But I don't think it's not going to be open again for a few months.

Wish I could join you but I'll be on the boat this weekend. You should scoot on over to Pensacola and dive the "O" with us on Saturday!! It's only another 1 1/2 hours west!!

I would LOVE LOVE LOVE to dive the "Might O" this weekend!! But I'm going with a group of people and they have it scheduled to dive Vortex on Saturday. I really hope that Morrison is open... You can only dive a spring so many times before it all starts to look the same!

If you end up diving the "O" again let me know, I'll be more than happy to drive out there and dive it with you!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users