• These forums are for "after booking" trip communications, socializing, and/or trip questions ONLY.
  • You will NOT be able to book a trip, buy add-ons, or manage your trip by logging in here. Please login HERE to do any of those things.

Photo

Membership renewal - showing as member

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#1 Cajun Diver

Cajun Diver

I spend too much time on line

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,283 posts
  • Board Status:Local diving
  • Cert Level:Open water, nitrox, AOW
  • Logged Dives:1000+

Posted 26 March 2008 - 08:12 PM

When I logged on today it made me go through the purchasing of the premier membership. I had sent the check in last week and see that it was received but it won't let me complete and shows as "pending".

Is there anything else I need to do? :thankyou: :P

Houston, Tranquility Base here. The Eagle has landed. Neil Armstrong & Buzz Aldrin on the moon, Michael Collins in the command module orbiting -  July 20, 1969

It looks like it’s going to be another fine day - John Wayne

#2 ScubaTex

ScubaTex

Everyone knows me

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 850 posts
  • Cert Level:Rescue Diver
  • Logged Dives:720+

Posted 26 March 2008 - 08:33 PM

Tried to cc a PM to TXAggieDiver the other day, and found out her "premier" status had lapsed. When I called her, she told me she had received an e-mail notice concerning renewal, but by the time she had received it, it was too late. When she went to log on; she received an error message, and all access to the SD site was blocked. She, too, has sent a check via snail mail.

If my memory serves me, it seems I see posts regarding membership renewal problems every 2 months or so.

Is there a way our crack tech team can find a way to send out renewal notices 10 days to 2 weeks prior to expiration.

Bill

Edited by ScubaTex, 26 March 2008 - 08:43 PM.

Time on earth is precious, time underwater even more so. Live life one day at a time. Dive your @$$ off!!!

#3 WreckWench

WreckWench

Founder? I didn't know we lost her!

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53,709 posts
  • Cert Level:DM & Technical certs
  • Logged Dives:5000+

Posted 26 March 2008 - 09:30 PM

It appears you can't renew your membership until the old one expires. Also if you join initially as the free membership...for some reason it won't let you upgrade properly so we have to "cancel the free one" so you can choose the new one.

Even if you sent in your check...you have to renew via the subscription manager. Use the post/postal and when you 'set up the subscription' I can then validate it by saying YES I got your check. Until you set up the subscription it does not know that I have your payment.

Let me know if that helps.

As for ongoing membership issues we are still trying to work on them and slowly learning why some of the issues are happening.

Contact me directly at Kamala@SingleDivers.com for your private or group travel needs or 864-557-6079 AND don't miss SD's 2018-2021 Trips! ....here! Most are once in a lifetime opportunities...don't miss the chance to go!!
SD LEGACY/OLD/MANUAL Forms & Documents.... here !

Click here TO PAY for Merchandise, Membership, or Travel
"Imitation is the sincerest flattery." - Gandhi
"Imitation is proof that originality is rare." - ScubaHawk
SingleDivers.com...often imitated...never duplicated!

Kamala Shadduck c/o SingleDivers.com LLC
2234 North Federal Hwy, #1010 Boca Raton, FL 33431
formerly...
710 Dive Buddy Lane; Salem, SC 29676
864-557-6079 tel/celfone/office or tollfree fax 888-480-0906

#4 Cajun Diver

Cajun Diver

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,283 posts

Posted 27 March 2008 - 06:02 AM

I did that before I posted and it shows as "pending" and it won't let me do anything else. :fish:

Houston, Tranquility Base here. The Eagle has landed. Neil Armstrong & Buzz Aldrin on the moon, Michael Collins in the command module orbiting -  July 20, 1969

#5 Tolly

Tolly

IT Administrator (Retired)

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,486 posts
  • Cert Level:Open Water
  • Logged Dives:*

Posted 27 March 2008 - 11:21 AM

I did that before I posted and it shows as "pending" and it won't let me do anything else. :fish:

Is your account working correctly now?

SingleDivers can help you plan your personal or family dive trips! Send us an e-mail: SD Travel

"Give me the money that has been spent in war and I will clothe every man, woman, and child in an attire of which kings and queens will be proud. I will build a schoolhouse in every valley over the whole earth. I will crown every hillside with a place of worship consecrated to peace." Charles Sumner

"All that is necessary for evil to succeed is for good men to do nothing." Edmund Burke

"Be the little boy" Dive_Girl

dilemma.gif

#6 Cajun Diver

Cajun Diver

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,283 posts

Posted 27 March 2008 - 03:47 PM

I did that before I posted and it shows as "pending" and it won't let me do anything else. :birthday:

Yes it is - thanks! :birthday:

#7 Tolly

Tolly

IT Administrator (Retired)

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,486 posts
  • Cert Level:Open Water
  • Logged Dives:*

Posted 27 March 2008 - 04:36 PM

I did that before I posted and it shows as "pending" and it won't let me do anything else. :birthday:

Yes it is - thanks! :birthday:

Excellent, not my doing mind you just confirming you were good to go.

SingleDivers can help you plan your personal or family dive trips! Send us an e-mail: SD Travel

"Give me the money that has been spent in war and I will clothe every man, woman, and child in an attire of which kings and queens will be proud. I will build a schoolhouse in every valley over the whole earth. I will crown every hillside with a place of worship consecrated to peace." Charles Sumner

"All that is necessary for evil to succeed is for good men to do nothing." Edmund Burke

"Be the little boy" Dive_Girl

dilemma.gif

#8 pir8

pir8

Dive Pros Forum Admin

• Premier Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,670 posts
  • Cert Level:MI
  • Logged Dives:Lost Track of um

Posted 30 March 2008 - 08:32 PM

Well seems as my membership has lapsed during BTS so now I can't PM anyone and also seems as the email I have for WW doesn't want to work, can you email me please K.
Never say Never! Its almost as long a time as always!

#9 ScubaTex

ScubaTex

Everyone knows me

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 850 posts

Posted 30 March 2008 - 09:54 PM

Got an e-mail warning today [3/30] at 2100, notifying me my premier membership would expire at 2153.

When I checked my subscription it correctly showed my initial date of premier membership as June 30, 2006.

Last year when the cost of a premier member subscription was raised to $35, there was as promotion allowing current premier members to extend their premier subscription for a year at the 'old' rate of $25.

I guess I misunderstood the promotion

Could someone clue me in

Bill

Time on earth is precious, time underwater even more so. Live life one day at a time. Dive your @$$ off!!!

#10 ScubaTex

ScubaTex

Everyone knows me

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 850 posts

Posted 30 March 2008 - 10:15 PM

Well seems as my membership has lapsed during BTS so now I can't PM anyone and also seems as the email I have for WW doesn't want to work, can you email me please K.

I tried to "reply" the subscription expiration notice, back to 'kamala' & 'tolly' @singledivers.com and received 'delivery failure notices'

Bill

#11 Fordan

Fordan

Tech Admin

• PipPipPipPip
  • 419 posts
  • Cert Level:Rescue/Nitrox
  • Logged Dives:70

Posted 30 March 2008 - 10:36 PM

Got an e-mail warning today [3/30] at 2100, notifying me my premier membership would expire at 2153.

When I checked my subscription it correctly showed my initial date of premier membership as June 30, 2006.

That's what I'm seeing in your profile as well. I'll have to defer to the Wench or one of the finance folks, since I don't know what the deal was and if it was supposed to be 9 months.

I'll ask her to look at this, but she was up at the Beneath the Sea show in NJ this weekend, and so will likely be traveling and may not be as online as she often is, so there may be a short delay.

#12 WreckWench

WreckWench

Founder? I didn't know we lost her!

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53,709 posts
  • Cert Level:DM & Technical certs
  • Logged Dives:5000+

Posted 31 March 2008 - 01:07 PM

That's what I'm seeing in your profile as well. I'll have to defer to the Wench or one of the finance folks, since I don't know what the deal was and if it was supposed to be 9 months.

I'll ask her to look at this, but she was up at the Beneath the Sea show in NJ this weekend, and so will likely be traveling and may not be as online as she often is, so there may be a short delay.

Hey everyone...back from the show and apparently just before storms are to hit Dallas. We offered the membership price special to get everyone into the NEW SUBSCRIPTION MANAGER. The old system was entirely manual and nearly impossible to administer or manage. You could wait until your subscription expired under the old system and then it would be $35 when you renewed via the subscription manager or you could renew a bit early for only $25 but your membership subscription would run from the time you set it up for a year. I hope that explains how the promotion worked.

Contact me directly at Kamala@SingleDivers.com for your private or group travel needs or 864-557-6079 AND don't miss SD's 2018-2021 Trips! ....here! Most are once in a lifetime opportunities...don't miss the chance to go!!
SD LEGACY/OLD/MANUAL Forms & Documents.... here !

Click here TO PAY for Merchandise, Membership, or Travel
"Imitation is the sincerest flattery." - Gandhi
"Imitation is proof that originality is rare." - ScubaHawk
SingleDivers.com...often imitated...never duplicated!

Kamala Shadduck c/o SingleDivers.com LLC
2234 North Federal Hwy, #1010 Boca Raton, FL 33431
formerly...
710 Dive Buddy Lane; Salem, SC 29676
864-557-6079 tel/celfone/office or tollfree fax 888-480-0906

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users