Roatan "End of Summer" Single's Week and fun in the sun Party Aug 30-Sept 6, 2008. Internationally Acclaimed Pup Morse aka Neptuner will be rockin the party! Only 40 spots available! Don't Miss Out!!
Note: Important Ongoing Trip Updates at the end of this post...please scroll to the bottom to keep checking and to keep current.
Hey, it's our End of Summer Singles Week in Roatan over Labor Day Weekend! And what better way to end summer but to have a HUGE DIVING PARTY! This party will feature Pup Morse aka Neptuner who's new scuba cd will be featured in this first scuba gig after the release of his very first cd/album. See where it all started for Pup Morse...ROATAN!!! Roatan is renown for its easy but beautiful diving, offering walls, reefs, swim throughs, and shorediving for all skill levels! We are staying with Bay Island Beach Resort an all inclusive resort that feels like your very own Caribbean Home away from Home for an incredible Holiday package price! The package includes 3 boat dives a day...and UNLIMITED SHORE DIVING in the Renown Housereef "Spooky Channel"! as well as Events, activities, local orphanage crab races fundraiser, all inclusive, with chances for free upgrades to OceanView rooms for only $879 + tax =$1020 d/o or $1120 + tax = $1299 s/o! And get this...massages available in your room or do a fabulous SHARK DIVE or DOLPHIN DIVE or explore the country side in a canopy tour and MORE! You've got to check this one out...Adventure and Pampering for economy pricing!
Aug 30-Sep 6th with optional days on the front or backend...world class diving off the island's famous house reef The Spooky Channel RIGHT IN FRONT OF THE RESORT...3 Boat Dives a Day, UNLIMITED SHORE DIVING, chance for free upgrades to OceanView rooms for early full paid bookings, ALL inclusive...only $879+tax=$1020 d/o or $1120+tax=$1299 s/o!!! or $779 + 16%tax or $904 non-diver rate. Book and pay in full by Jun 22 and receive a chance to win Free Upgrades to OceanView Rooms and more! SD will guarantee a same sex roommate for Aug 30- Sep 6. We will help you find a roommate for an additional days but will not guarantee same sex nor a roommate at all. Please post if you are staying extra days so others will know too!
Availability by Room Type as of: 6-22-08
Single Rooms: 5 pd - 6 reserved - 5 rooms allocated
Double Occupancy/Rooms: 16 pd - 22 reserved - 8 rooms allocated
Rooms Still Available: 5 s/o + 8 d/o = 13 rooms allocated leaving 7 rooms available of which 6 d/o and 1 s/o have been requested absorbing another 4 rooms leaving 3 rooms still completely open. PLEASE NOTE THAT ROOMS AND SPOTS ARE NOT REDUCED UNTIL WE RECEIVE PAYMENT.
Extra Days Pricing:
If arriving early...$145 per night includes boat diving, hotel, all meals, private pre-dive early orientation and taxes.
If staying later...$135 per night include boat diving, hotel, all meals, and taxes.
So don't miss THIS Adventure Packed Singles Week! Only 40 spots!
1. Kamala aka WreckWench - TX, D/O, Trip Paid in Full - Nitrox PD, Waiver/Survey Arrive 8/30, Dpt 9/6
2. Sandy aka Scubapunk - TX, D/O, Trip Paid in Full - Nitrox PD, Waiver/Survey Arrive 8/30, Dpt 9/6
3. Michael aka Pup Morse aka Neptuner - CO, D/O, Trip Paid in Full - Nitrox PD, Survey/Waiver Rec'd
4. Bill aka grayfins OK - D/O, PAID IN FULL, Nitrox PD, 8/30 - 9/6, Survey/Waiver Rec'd
5. Bill aka ScubaTex TX -D/O, (PAID IN FULL), , Nitrox PD, Survey & Waiver Rec'd
6. Jo-Ann aka CoralBeauty CA - D/O, Dep PAID IN FULL, No Nitrox, Rent-a-Buddy PD, (Survey & Waiver Rec'd
7. Graeme aka Gram TX - S/O, No Nitrox(Dep $350+ $615 +$355), , Survey/Waiver Rec'd
8. Mark aka DiveGeek GA - S/O, (PAID IN FULL), Nitrox PD, Waiver/Survey Rec'd
9. Mitch aka ShedCityUSA CO - S/O, (PAID IN FULL), NO Nitrox, Survey/Waiver Rec'd
10. Mark aka Truck Diver OK - S/O, PAID IN FULL, Nitrox PD, (Survey & Waiver Rec'd)
11. Stan aka Scubaski MA - D/O, (PAID IN FULL), Nitrox Unlimited Pd, (Survey/Waiver Rec'd)
12. Janette aka Starfish - S/O, (PAID IN FULL), No Nitrox, Rent-a-Buddy (Survey/Waiver Rec'd)
13. Shawn aka ShawnAbbott TX - D/O, (PAID IN FULL D/O), Nitrox Pd, Survey/Waiver Rec'd
14. Sherrie aka Sherr752 - D/O, (flexible), PAID IN FULL, No Nitrox, Survey/Waiver Rec'd Zipline Tour (Rooming with Mermaid Carol)
15. Scott aka Cmdr. Clownfish TX - D/O, (PAID IN FULL, Nitrox PD, Survey/Waiver Rec'd
16. Anthony aka acas1207 NJ - D/O, (Pd $685 + $365), No Nitrox, Rental Gear, Survey/Waiver Rec'd
17. Ed aka knighthawk OK - S/O, (PAID IN FULL), No Nitrox, Survey/Waiver Rec'd
18. Tammy aka Landlocked Dive Nut MO - D/O, (PAID IN FULL), No Nitrox, Survey/Waiver Rec'd
19. Susan aka Susiq NY - D/O, (PAID IN FULL), No Nitrox, Survey & Waiver Rec'd
20. Daniel aka Boulderman, CO - S/O, Nitrox Pd, (PAID IN FULL), Nitrox Class, Waiver/Survey Rec'd
21. Jeannie aka TXGypsy TX - D/O, PAID IN FULL, Non-Diver Pkg, Survey & Waiver Rec'd
22. Neil aka NHScubaGuy - S/O, No Nitrox, (Survey & Waiver Rec'd
23. Ken aka Scubaken BC - D/O, PAID IN FULL, No Nitrox, Survey/Waiver Rec'd
24. Sandra aka ScubaSandra - S/O, PAID IN FULL for S/O, Nitrox PD, Survey/Waiver Rec'd
25. Fred aka Ev780 - PAID IN FULL, S/O, Nitrox PD, Survey & Waiver Rec'd
26. Diana aka Ladydi CO - D/O, PAID IN FULL, No Nitrox, Survey & Waiver Rec'd
27. Chris aka eagleray76 - D/O, PAID IN FULL, Nitrox Pd, Survey/Waiver Rec'd
28. Carol aka Mermaid Carol - D/O, PAID IN FULL, No Nitrox, Survey Rec'd, Waiver (Rooming with Sher752)
29. Kay aka luv2travel - D/O, PAID IN FULL, Nitrox, Nitrox Class,Survey/Waiver Rec'd
30. Jeff aka Sparky103 NY - D/O, (PAID IN FULL, Shark Dive Pd), Nitrox PD, Survey/Waiver Rec'd
Deposit Received, Waiting on Docs
Check's & Documents In The Mail: (note your name will not be moved to the Who's Going List until we receive both $ and documents. The total numbers for this trip will not decrease until we receive your deposit or payment in full)
1. THIS TRIP IS FULL!
Those Participating in the "Island Time" Costume Contest!!!:
1. Bill aka Grayfins...and so far the WINNER BY DEFAULT!!! Come on folks...lets get a contest going here!
2. Tammy aka LandLocked Dive Nut...and so far our second winner!!! Come on peeps...need some more participants!
3. Stan aka ScubaSki...now we are getting some momentum...still at this point EVERYONE is a winner without even trying. Come on everyone...lets show your support!
4. Janette aka Starfish...you are a winner too! (If no one else registers that is!)
5. Sandy aka ScubaPunk...if by some remote chance I were to win something, I will donate it back to the cause, whatever that may be.
6. Jeff aka Sparky103!
Those Wanting to Use Cochran Computers to Aid DAN PDE Research Efforts (Limited # Participants):
1. Kamala aka wreckwench
2. Sandy aka ScubaPunk
3. Janette aka Starfish
Those wanting to participate in the Rent a Buddy program (limited # participants) $50 per day or $150 per week:
1. Janette aka Starfish - Paid
2. Jo-Ann aka CoralBeauty
Those wanting NITROX
1. Kamala aka WreckWench
2. Sandy aka ScubaPunk
3. Michael aka Neptuner
4. Bill aka Grayfins
5. Bill aka ScubaTex
6. Mark aka DiveGeek
7. Mark aka TruckDiver
8. Stan aka Scubaski
9. Shawn aka ShawnAbbott
10. Scott aka Cmdr Clownfish
11. Daniel aka Boulderman
12. Sandra aka scubaSandra
13. Fred aka EV780
14. Chris aka Eagleray
15. Jeff aka Sparky103
16. Kay aka luv2travel
Those Wanting Shark Dive ($100 CORRECTED PRICE):
1. Jeff aka Sparky103 - Paid
2. Mark aka DiveGeek - Paid
3. Kamala aka WreckWench - Paid
4. Bill aka Grayfins - Paid
5. Janette aka Starfish - Paid
6. Chris aka eagleray76 - Pd $75 (dive is actually $100)
Those Wanting Dolphin Dive ($112 at ARK CORRECTED PRICE - LIMITED # SPOTS:
1. Shawn aka Shawnabbott - Paid
2. Mitch aka ShedcityUSA - Paid
3. Janette aka Starfish - Paid
4. Bill aka grayfins - Paid
5. Jo-Ann aka Coral Beauty - Paid
6. Scott aka Cmdr. Clownfish - Paid
7. Susan aka Susiq - Paid
8. Kamala aka WreckWench - Paid
9. Tammy aka LandLocked Dive Nut - Paid
10. Daniel aka Boulderman - Paid
11. Mark aka TrunkDiver - Paid
12. Anthony aka acas1207 - Paid
13. Neal aka HNScubaGuy - Paid
Those Wanting the Canopy Tour ( ZIP Line) $45
1. Sandy aka ScubaPunk
2. Jeannie aka TXGypsy - Paid
3. Sherrie aka Sherr752 - Paid
4. Scott aka Cmdr. Clownfish - Paid
5. Mark aka DiveGeek - Paid
6. Kamala aka WreckWench - Paid
7. Tammy aka LandLocked Dive Nut - Paid
8. Daniel aka Boulderman - Paid
9. Carol aka Mermaid Carol - Paid
Ready to spoil yourself? Let us know, and we'll arrange a masseuse for you. We have both a male and female masseuse, well trained and experienced, who will bring their table to your room. Guests tell us these massages are the best they've ever had. $60 per hour from BURT of $70 per hour from LAUREN.
Those Wanting to have a Massage 6pm last one before dinner and 9pm last one of evening ($60 or $70 per hr):[/color]
1. _________________Sat Aug 30th 3:00 pm- $60 (Burt) - Bill aka ScubaTex $70 (Lauren)
2. Mark aka DiveGeek Sat Aug 30th 5:00 pm - $60 (Burt) ________________________ $70 (Lauren)
3. kamala aka wreckwench Sun Sept 1st 4pm - $60 (Burt) - ___________________ $70 (Lauren)
4. kamala aka wreckwench Friday Sept 5th 3pm - $60 (Burt) - __________________ $70 (Lauren)
5. Janette aka Starfish Friday Sept 5th 4pm - $60 (Burt) - ________________________ $70 (Lauren)
6. Susie aka Susiq Friday Sept 5th 5pm - $60 (Burt) - Fred aka ev780 $70 (Lauren)
7. Mark aka DiveGeek Friday Sept 5th 6pm???? afternoon/evening????? - ___________________$70 (Lauren)
People Wanting to Do a Day Of Arrival Orientation Sat Aug 30th for $50 split with anyone doing it & $10 per tank (IF A LARGE NUMBER OF PEOPLE MAY REQUIRE A SECOND BIBR STAFF PERSON AT $50):
1. Tammy aka Landlocked Dive Nut
2. Bill aka ScubaTex
3. Sandra aka ScubaSandra
4. Susan aka Susiq
5. Anthony aka acas1207
Interested but just can't commit right now:
1. John aka Platypusman
2. ED aka Bowjunkie
3. Larry aka Orcaman
4. Barb aka 1Scubadiver
5. Teresa aka Mermaid Lady
Full Details & Schedule:
Aug 30 Island of Roatan:
Arrival Day for most people. SD is working on several air contracts with AA and Continental...ask for details. Free transfers to Hotel and back. Beautiful Spooky Channel & More shorediving in front of the resort provides world class diving at your fingertips! Motorbike/moped rental available but not needed.
Aug 31- Sept 5 Diving with Bay Island Beach Resort:
Full details coming soon of daily activities besides diving of course!
Sept 6th Departure for most people:
(7) nights Double occupancy/Twin sharing room with chance for FREE UPGRADE Option to OCEAN VIEW rooms with full booking by 6/22/08!
Breakfast and Lunch and Dinner Daily included
5 Consecutive Days of Boat Diving* (2 tanks in am, 3rd tank in pm, optional 4th drop-off)
and UNLIMITED SHORE DIVING DAILY!
Roundtrip transfers airport to resort and back
Group Assistance with Customs and Immigration
(1) Boat Night Dive
Guided Night Snorkel in the Natural Aquarium Snorkel Trail & Spooky Channel
Island Party with Pig Roast, Live Music and Crab Races
Resort and Island Orientation
Free Welcome Cocktail
Concierge Service for Side Trips, Return Ticket Confirmation, Activity Planning
Massage, hair braiding and other services ON SITE!
Special SingleDivers.com END OF SUMMER Costume Party
Special Happy Hour Events
Great Contests, Activities, Games and Events
Even better prizes and awards!
FREE T-shirt and other great give-aways!
Underwater poker and more!
Lots of 'Meets & Greets' to get to know everyone!
(*if you come in on a Saturday, your package includes boat trips on Sunday through Thursday. Extra boat trips are available for a small fee payable at the resort)
Price Does Not Include:
Airfare to Roatan (RTB)
Rental, instruction and retail charges
Crew/staff gratuities (usually 10-15% of your land pkg cost)
Trip Cancellation/Interruption/Hurricane/Injury Insurance (we STRONGLY suggest you get trip insurance. Self-insurance is for gamblers and thrill seekers! See end of details for links for quotes or to buy online from several excellent suppliers.)
Nitrox Upgrade: $150 for unlimited fills Eanx32-36
Departure taxes (approx US$34)
Single Supplement Upgrade: $279 (or $1299 total price for the week)
SD's Rent-A-Buddy. Have your own private DM as your dive buddy and coach. Want to polish your skills? Reinforce what you just learned in your certification dives? Improve your air consumption? Then hire a dive coach/private guide for your trip!
Instruction/Classes will be available on this trip. Please let us know what you are interested in. Classes typically include nitrox, AOW, night, photography, etc.
Extra Day(s): $TBA for d/o includes hotel, breakfast and shorediving or $TBA for s/o include hotel, breakfast, and shorediving
SPECIAL TRIP HIGHLIGHTS:
1. Live Music by Pup Morse aka Neptuner: One of our members aka Michael aka Pup Morse aka Neptuner is releasing his first cd/ablum this summer and he will be our guest of honor to showcase his cd and talents where it ALL STARTED...Roatan! [/b]The dream came alive a few years back when Michael met SingleDivers.com in Roatan 2005 and played for us nightly on the porch at our group Happy Hours. The SingleDivers.com theme song was started on this trip with help from our very own Fingrabber, BluBlood, SuperDave and WreckWench. From there the SingleDivers.com theme song and the dream to record his songs continued to grow and it is now my ultimate pleasure to announce the dream has started to come true! Pup Morse aka Neptuner will be releasing his first scuba cd/album this summer and has agreed to do a free fund raiser concert for the orphans of Roatan. Stay tuned for more details!
2. School Supplies: As is our tradition, we take school supplies on our trips to the under-privileged children of the countries we visit while diving. Roatan is no exception and we will have several orphanages to help out. One of the non-diving afternoons, we will take whoever would like to join us and drop off the school supplies to the kids. This can be fairly emotional as I have seen grown men tear up at the look on their faces when the children see us.
So PLEASE keep your eye out for school supplies on sale as these items are extremely expensive in the countries we visit. Remember a child can play with a can or a box and use great imagination pretending it is a castle, fort, car or space capsule. But they can not make do as well when they need school supplies so that they can learn and better themselves.
3.Orphange Crab Races & Pig Roast: Bay Island Beach Resort innovated the now infamous Pig Roast and Orphanage Crab Races where you buy a crab and race it for King or Queen of the CRABS! The proceeds go to help the children of the islands POOREST orphanage and have helped to buy books, even help them to start to build a real school house! All that and its LOADS OF FUN too!
4. Activities and Fun for Single and Married but Buddyless Divers! Come join in to LOTS of fun in the sun...have fun meeting other single and buddyless divers or pamper yourself a little! There is something for everyone!
How to Book a Spot on this Trip:
1. Post in this thread that you plan to join us and your check or payment is in the mail or on it's way. We'll then put your name on the 'check's in the mail' list. (Please send your pymt asap as we'll only hold your spot for 7 days.)
2. Fill out the Trip Rooming & Diving Survey plus the SingleDivers.com Medical Liability Release which you'll find under "Stuff you need to know for ALL SingleDivers.com trips & activities!" or click here to link to it. (Send a PM or an email to email@example.com for the password.) Email the survey to firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. Send your deposit for the trip and/or monies due based upon the payment schedule posted below and payment options. If you need to make special arrangements about payments please contact me and I'll gladly work with you. See below for our credit card authorization form.
4. We need to know when you are arriving & departing, single or double occupancy, if you need rental gear, if doing nitrox, and if using the AA contract. This MUST be included with your initial reservation.
FREE Upgrade Chance to OceanView room or Deluxe room for anyone that pays in full before Jun 22nd (everyone paid in full by 2/22/08 will be eligible for a free upgrade to a deluxe or OceanView Room!)
($25) rebate for SD premier or charter membership
($25) additional active duty military discount (please note we'll need verification of your active duty status. This applies to any soldier of any country that seeks freedom in the world.)
Price includes cash discount. Please add 3% if paying via paypal or credit card.
If paying via credit card (Visa, MC, Diners) download the SD Credit Card Authorization Form, complete and fax to 214-350-2558. Click here for the form.
If paying via paypal go to www.PayPal.com and send payment to email@example.com Be sure to include the 3% fee along with your address, contact number, screen name, trip name & payment details in the detail or notes section.
If paying via check or money order, please send payment along with payment details to:
3957 Gaspar Ste#200
Dallas, TX 75220
We must have your name, address, screen name & trip name as well as payment summary in the memo section of the check or included with your check to be credited properly for this trip
Payment Terms & Schedule:
ASAP: $300 deposit required to reserve a spot on the trip.
Trip Price: $879 + tax =$1020 d/o or $1120 + tax = $1299 s/o or Non-diver rate is $779 + 16%tax or $904 total
Immediately to Hold Spot: $350 Deposit
Jun 1, 2008: $335
July 1, 2008: $335 + any extras including nitrox $150 + single upgrade $297 etc.
Pay in Full by 6/22/08 and be eligible for free upgrade to oceanview room and more!
PLEASE obtain trip insurance ...it is VERY inexpensive and will protect your investment. You can purchase it right online as well as check quotes etc. It is very economical unless you like to gamble with your vacation.
Click here for a free quote or to purchase online!
Click here for another provider that provides excellent rates and coverage!
Important Trip Updates:
Please see post #3 of this thread here for ONGOING updates of the trip. We make every effort to summarize the important trip info you need either in this first post or in a dedicated post for the purpose but we can not gaurantee that all the info you need has been summarized so you will need to read the thread to be completely updated.
Additional Trip Information:
There are no phones in the guest rooms. We have a phone that guests may use in the Front Desk/Gift Shop. The number of this phone 504-445-3020. From the US, please dial 011 first. Calling out from the office is $2.00/min. We charge a $2.00 connection fee for busy signals, operator-assisted calls and non-connecting calls.
Satellite phones usually receive on the island. GSM cell phones will usually work as long as you have activated an international roaming plan.
For incoming calls:
The Honduras ring tone is a long beep. If you hear a short, fast series of beeps, the line is busy. The person calling will reach our front desk staff who will be happy to take a message. Because guests are usually out on the dive boats or exploring the island, we suggest that the caller leave a good time for the guest to call back.
Airport Arrival/Departure and Taxes
As part of your package, we will meet you at the airport. We will have a sign saying Bay Islands Beach Resort & will be waiting for you just on the other side of the baggage scanner. Once everyone has cleared through customs, the resort van will take you to the resort. We will take you back to the airport at the end of your stay. Let us know if you would like assistance with checking in for your flight. The driver will be happy to help you check-in. As of January 2008, the departure tax is $34 per person. The departure fees & airport fees change frequently, so please look at your confirmation letter for the latest details. This can be paid in US dollars or lempiras.
We will collect your return tickets at check in & reconfirm your flights from Roatan. If you are flying Continental or TACA, we will get your boarding passes in advance. If you choose to hold on to your ticket, you will need to do your own reconfirmation & boarding passes.
Safety of Valuables
We have a safe in the office for guest use. You will not need any cash during the week unless you are going into town or buying something from a beach vendor. We suggest keeping your wallet & any other small valuables in the office safe.
We have a gift shop at the resort, but if you need medications, special toiletries or special gift shopping needs, we offer two different shopping services. You can leave a list with us. We will purchase the items you need & bill them to your room. Or, we provide a guided shopping service. The guided shopping service is perfect if you are looking for a special gift to take home. Guided shopping is fun but not necessary! If you like to explore you can head out on your own around the island. Ask at the Front Desk for names and directions to the places with the best deals. Guided shopping is also available for trips to the mainland including the San Pedro Sula & La Ceiba markets & the craft towns around Tegucigalpa. Please ask at the front desk for more information.
The Gift Shop carries variety of items to make your life easier. We carry film, batteries, suntan lotion, bug spray, cactus juice, soap, toothbrushes, feminine products, and simple pharmacy items. If you need something other than what we have stocked, we will be happy to pick it up for you in town for no extra charge. We may not be able to get the brand you prefer, so please consider bringing your toiletries with you. Contact lens solution is very difficult to find, so pack your solutions in your carry-on!
The Gift Shop also carries t-shirts, sarongs, hammocks, carved wooden boxes, cigars, souvenirs and other craft items. If you don't see what you would like, just ask. We can arrange to get it for you- or we can set up a personalized shopping trip for you.
Pharmacy Pick Up
When available, we carry sudafed, benedryl, immodium & ibuprofen in the gift shop. If you need to pick up other medications, we can get them from the local pharmacy. These medicines are in generic form & are not priced or packaged the same as in the US. We suggest bringing along any over-the-counter medications you might need. Please don't assume that you will be able to find your prescription or OTC medication on the island. We recommend that you bring your medications with you.
The stores on the island will accept both US dollars & lempiras (the Honduran currency) We suggest working in US dollars during your stay. Most of the gift stores have their items priced in dollars. If you spend dollars, you could be given either dollars or lempiras in change.
Exchanging money at the bank is very time consuming. It is better to bring travelers checks in US dollars in small increments. Most places will not take traveler's checks over $50. Many places will not be able to make change for anything larger than a $20. American Express Traveler's Checks are considered the standard. VISA or Mastercard travelers checks are accepted at the discretion of the shop owner. Credit Union travelers checks are very rarely accepted.
At the resort, we accept American Express, VISA, Mastercard traveler's checks only. With 24 hours notice, we will be happy to get them cashed in town for you for a service fee of 6%. We will try to cash your checks into US dollars, but if US cash is limited we will only be able to cash your checks into lempiras. You can use your traveler's checks to pay your bill or to leave a tip without cashing them first. We do not add a service fee if you pay with US traveler's checks or credit cards.
You can use traveler's checks around the island in place of cash. You may get your change in US dollars or Lempiras. Be sure to bring your passport along for identification. You must sign the traveler's check exactly as you signed the first time.
Credit Cards at the Resort
We accept VISA, Mastercard, American Express, and Diner's Club at the resort for purchases, paying your bill & tips. Sorry, we do not take Discover at the resort. You can only use your Discover card in the US office.
We do not add a service fee for using credit cards. We do not make cash advances, but we will be happy to help you get a cash advance from the bank in town.
Credit Cards on the Island
Many of the businesses on Roatan will charge a fee of 6-12% for using a credit card- esp at restaurants. Check first if you don't see the rate posted.
We will happily schedule your activities for you. We have an activities scheduling sheet to help you plan your week. Once the Front Desk has your list, we will make the arrangements & confirm them with you. We will help you arrange transportation if needed.
Mailing Letters & Postcards
We have postcards in the gift shop or you can pick them up in town. We will stamp & mail a postcard for you. Mail service from Honduras to locations outside of Honduras is very unreliable & extremely slow. Expect at least 4 weeks for delivery. The longest delivery time we know of is 2 years! Please check with the Front Desk for costs.
[b]Internet & Fax Access
We have a computer with internet access available for guest use. Cost for using the internet is 0.25 per minute. You can also buy a week package for wireless connection in the bar using your own laptop for $10 a week.
We have a fax available for sending and receiving. The guest fax number is 011-504-445-3064 Please make sure that all incoming faxes have the guest name clearly marked at the top. We deliver faxes to the guest rooms in the afternoon. If you need your fax sooner, you may come by the office at any time. Faxes cost $1.00per page to send & $1.00 a page to receive.
Edited by WreckWench, 29 August 2008 - 06:58 PM.