• These forums are for "after booking" trip communications, socializing, and/or trip questions ONLY.
  • You will NOT be able to book a trip, buy add-ons, or manage your trip by logging in here. Please login HERE to do any of those things.

Photo

Arizona Single Divers

• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

#16 dianne

dianne

Getting started

• Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Cert Level:open water
  • Logged Dives:50

Posted 11 August 2008 - 08:12 PM

Hi
I'm in Tucson too
Up for a happy hour once in a while - or a trip to the Phoenix area is okay too
I've got crazy hours - some evenings, some saturdays, but if we set a place and time in advance, I'll try my best to be there!
I've got a few other friends in town who dive - I'll see if we can get them on board too. (they aren't familiar with singledivers - but have heard me talk a lot about the trip to roatan a couple summers ago!)
Keep me posted
Dianne

#17 damselfish

damselfish

I spend too much time on line

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,055 posts
  • Cert Level:AOW, Wreck, Nitrox
  • Logged Dives:125

Posted 11 August 2008 - 10:01 PM

There is a Happy Hour on the 20th at 6 pm with a scuba club here in Tucson that I plan to go check out. Maybe we can convert some people from there to SD. PM me if you are interested.
~ Damselfish
Ain't love a BEACH?

#18 hmles1

hmles1

Getting started

• Pip
  • 5 posts
  • Cert Level:open water
  • Logged Dives:80

Posted 15 August 2008 - 06:04 PM

I have been traveling a lot but will be in the Bisbee area most of Sept. It would be fun to meet up.
Fred B

#19 damselfish

damselfish

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,055 posts

Posted 16 August 2008 - 09:47 AM

The Happy hour for the Desert Dolphins club is this Wed. at 6pm if anyone is interested PM me. We can meet people to steal for our own Happy Hour! ~ B
Ain't love a BEACH?

#20 harleydiver1

harleydiver1

Getting started

• Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Gender:Default...if you do not click on either male or female, a moderator will contact you to help fill out correctly.
  • Cert Level:Instructor
  • Logged Dives:9000 plus

Posted 27 August 2008 - 03:00 PM

I just moved to Tucson and would like to see if there is any interest in starting a Happy Hour out here. We could rotate Phoenix, Tucson, Yuma or something. Or we could just hold them in San Carlos, Mexico occasionally!
Well... any desert divers out there? If not, I guess I'll start recruiting! ~ Damselfish :thankyou:

Come up to the Kingman/Laughlin/Bullhead area. Diving every week-end. Local dive store 22 years in business available for fills...EANx... harleydiver1

#21 TXAggieDiver

TXAggieDiver

Meeting folks

• PipPipPip
  • 124 posts
  • Cert Level:Rescue
  • Logged Dives:we're supposed to track of that @#!$ ?

Posted 07 November 2008 - 07:33 AM

I knew this state was DRY but what the.... ?? Doesn't ANYBODY get wet! lol.
Well the local dive shop goes to San Carlos almost every weekend. I'll jump on a few trips and steal some peeps!
Meanwhile I'll keep posting to this thread to keep it on top! :thankyou:
~ Damselfish
BTW Thanks Margarita and Keith! Keep in touch!

Knock knock excuse me I'm here!! and I dive! :-D Sorry guys I hardly ever sign on but I am interested in HH somewhere in AZ or Mexico. I'm in PHX area. :P
Make sure you never run out of Erica!

#22 damselfish

damselfish

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,055 posts

Posted 07 November 2008 - 09:15 AM

Hi! Are you really a Texas Aggie? We'll get along great. I graduated from Texas A&M in Biomedical Science.
I'm headed to College Station today. I'm meeting some of my friends at The Texas Hall of Fame tonight to see Aaron Watson and then to Midnight yell practice. Tomorrow I go see the Aggies Beat Oklahoma and get to watch my daughter, a freshman, march as a drummer in the fighting Texas Aggie Band! Gig em Aggies!

I'm in Tucson, let me know if you are ever down here. I've been to San Carlos a couple of times. I'm always up for a road trip! I've met some divers recently from Phoenix.
PM me any time. ~ Damselfish :P
Ain't love a BEACH?

#23 TXAggieDiver

TXAggieDiver

Meeting folks

• PipPipPip
  • 124 posts
  • Cert Level:Rescue
  • Logged Dives:we're supposed to track of that @#!$ ?

Posted 07 November 2008 - 11:55 AM

Hi! Are you really a Texas Aggie? We'll get along great. I graduated from Texas A&M in Biomedical Science.
I'm headed to College Station today. I'm meeting some of my friends at The Texas Hall of Fame tonight to see Aaron Watson and then to Midnight yell practice. Tomorrow I go see the Aggies Beat Oklahoma and get to watch my daughter, a freshman, march as a drummer in the fighting Texas Aggie Band! Gig em Aggies!

I'm in Tucson, let me know if you are ever down here. I've been to San Carlos a couple of times. I'm always up for a road trip! I've met some divers recently from Phoenix.
PM me any time. ~ Damselfish :cool1:

It's always good to meet another Aggie!!!! I graduated from the Galveston campus in Marine Biology. I'll will most certainly let you know when I get to Tucson, occasionally I have work down that way.
Make sure you never run out of Erica!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users