• These forums are for "after booking" trip communications, socializing, and/or trip questions ONLY.
  • You will NOT be able to book a trip, buy add-ons, or manage your trip by logging in here. Please login HERE to do any of those things.

Photo

Halloween in Cozumel! BUILD YOUR OWN PKG! Base $599 4 nites/3 days

• Please log in to reply
226 replies to this topic

#196 WreckWench

WreckWench

Founder? I didn't know we lost her!

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53,637 posts
  • Cert Level:DM & Technical certs
  • Logged Dives:5000+

Posted 20 October 2008 - 01:55 PM

Trip Update:

For those who want to dive Nitrox for the free night dive, Nitrox is not free for this dive. You will need to send $10.00 if you want Nitrox for this dive.

Also: We need a minimum of 5 people for the extra dives each day. At this time we only have 5 people for 2 of the days. Anyone else want to add an extra dive?

Make sure you add me to the list for all the days of diving. That should make us with 3 for one of the days and more than enough for 2 of the days. We need 1-2 more for sure to get enough for the last of the 3 days. :banghead:

p.s. Thanks for reminding everyone that although the night dive is free...the nitrox is not. Thank you! kamala

Contact me directly at Kamala@SingleDivers.com for your private or group travel needs or 864-557-6079 AND don't miss SD's 2018-2021 Trips! ....here! Most are once in a lifetime opportunities...don't miss the chance to go!!
SD LEGACY/OLD/MANUAL Forms & Documents.... here !

Click here TO PAY for Merchandise, Membership, or Travel
"Imitation is the sincerest flattery." - Gandhi
"Imitation is proof that originality is rare." - ScubaHawk
SingleDivers.com...often imitated...never duplicated!

Kamala Shadduck c/o SingleDivers.com LLC
2234 North Federal Hwy, #1010 Boca Raton, FL 33431
formerly...
710 Dive Buddy Lane; Salem, SC 29676
864-557-6079 tel/celfone/office or tollfree fax 888-480-0906

#197 georoc01

georoc01

I spend too much time on line

• Premier Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,675 posts
  • Cert Level:Master Diver
  • Logged Dives:200

Posted 20 October 2008 - 02:43 PM

Trip Update:

For those who want to dive Nitrox for the free night dive, Nitrox is not free for this dive. You will need to send $10.00 if you want Nitrox for this dive.

Also: We need a minimum of 5 people for the extra dives each day. At this time we only have 5 people for 2 of the days. Anyone else want to add an extra dive?

Make sure you add me to the list for all the days of diving. That should make us with 3 for one of the days and more than enough for 2 of the days. We need 1-2 more for sure to get enough for the last of the 3 days. :banghead:

p.s. Thanks for reminding everyone that although the night dive is free...the nitrox is not. Thank you! kamala

Do we know which night is the night dive? If we have a choice I would nominate Saturday as we have the party on Friday.

George

#198 ScubaPunk

ScubaPunk

Houston HH Planner + Angel

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,029 posts
  • Cert Level:AOW, NITROX
  • Logged Dives:500+

Posted 20 October 2008 - 03:01 PM

Trip Update:

Do we know which night is the night dive? If we have a choice I would nominate Saturday as we have the party on Friday.

George

It will most likely depend on the Captain's & Dive Master's schedules, but maybe they will give WW a choice.

#199 John B

John B

Getting started

• Pip
  • 9 posts
  • Cert Level:PADI, NAUI, IANTD, TDI (CCR)
  • Logged Dives:150+

Posted 21 October 2008 - 09:31 AM

Trip Update:

Make sure you add me to the list for all the days of diving. That should make us with 3 for one of the days and more than enough for 2 of the days. We need 1-2 more for sure to get enough for the last of the 3 days. :respect:

George

It will most likely depend on the Captain's & Dive Master's schedules, but maybe they will give WW a choice.

I have no preference to which night. I only cannot do the extra day dive on the 31st as I have another commitment that I can't postpone.

#200 WreckWench

WreckWench

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53,637 posts

Posted 24 October 2008 - 06:56 AM

Hey everyone one of our members and I have had the following exchange which I wanted to share with our other new members on this trip as well. Thank you all!

Hi, Kamala:
Will you be sending any kind of written confirmation on the SD trip? I will be arriving at the Casa del Mar on the 29th, a day before the group, and it would be helpful to have a confirmation number or something similar, to ensure a smooth check-in and access to diving that day or the next morning.

Dancerdog

Hey girl I will actually be at the resort a few days early to get everything set up so will be there when you arrive or shorlty after. I'll have to look when I get home from DEMA on Sunday. So on our group trips we don't usually send something out but I can if you need me too and will remind me when I get home. Kamala

No, it's not necessary if it's not normal practice. As long as they know I'm coming, I'm fine. At what point, then, do we find out about our roommates? Sorry for so many questions, but I've never done a SD.com trip before and am curious.

Thanks, and see you soon!

P.S. It's been raining every day for the past week. I sure hope it clears up soon.

No worries...since people join our trips right up until the last minute we do not advise roommates until you get to the Resort. We've done it this way for over 5 years and its the only way to prevent last minute changes that cause confusion. Say for example that we have an odd number of females that have all signed up in time for the guaranteed same sex roommate then, that means I will room with a guy. If I was previously rooming with a girl and had told her she would be confused when I in the end needed to room with a guy.

So we leave it until arriving at the resort but the resort does always know my final rooming. I hope that helps you understand how we do things and why.

Bummer on the rain...it will just be so much better when you hit the Mexico sunshine!

Contact me directly at Kamala@SingleDivers.com for your private or group travel needs or 864-557-6079 AND don't miss SD's 2018-2021 Trips! ....here! Most are once in a lifetime opportunities...don't miss the chance to go!!

formerly...

#201 Sonny Beaches

Sonny Beaches

Everyone knows me

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 730 posts
  • Board Status:I be here
  • Cert Level:aow-nitrox
  • Logged Dives:over 100

Posted 25 October 2008 - 03:00 PM

Countdown to BLUE WARM COZY water.. only 4 more work days left. :lmao:

:thankyou:

#202 diveprn

diveprn

On a roll now.....

• PipPip
  • 64 posts
  • Board Status:returning
  • Cert Level:Adv,Rescue,Nitrox,
  • Logged Dives:252

Posted 27 October 2008 - 08:17 PM

Trip Update:

Make sure you add me to the list for all the days of diving. That should make us with 3 for one of the days and more than enough for 2 of the days. We need 1-2 more for sure to get enough for the last of the 3 days. :canuckdiver:

I just sent my remaining $30.00 for the balance on my NITROX via Paypal. Too bad I can't add!!!!
Valerie
Life isn't measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

#203 WreckWench

WreckWench

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53,637 posts

Posted 27 October 2008 - 09:43 PM

Thanks Valerie...no worries on math skills...fortunately my accountant CAN add! :canuckdiver:

UPDATE ON NIGHT DIVE:

The night dive will be the night before the Halloween Party.

formerly...

#204 damselfish

damselfish

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,055 posts
  • Cert Level:AOW, Wreck, Nitrox
  • Logged Dives:125

Posted 27 October 2008 - 09:49 PM

Sorry mates, you're going to have to hoist the sails yourselves. I'm having to bail. Doctor's orders. That chill I got on my last dive was the start of a viral meningitis that kicked my butt. Three days in the hospital and doc says no diving after the spinal tap. I'm on bed rest still. Still very weak and dizzy when I get up. Have fun and think of us all here stuck on the mainland! ~ Damselfish :canuckdiver:
Ain't love a BEACH?

#205 WreckWench

WreckWench

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53,637 posts

Posted 27 October 2008 - 09:51 PM

Sorry mates, you're going to have to hoist the sails yourselves. I'm having to bail. Doctor's orders. That chill I got on my last dive was the start of a viral meningitis that kicked my butt. Three days in the hospital and doc says no diving after the spinal tap. I'm on bed rest still. Still very weak and dizzy when I get up. Have fun and think of us all here stuck on the mainland! ~ Damselfish :canuckdiver:

Belinda you already know I'm just sick you will not be joining us. We'll ALL hoist a few for you... :birthday:

formerly...

#206 uwfan

uwfan

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,650 posts
  • Cert Level:Rescue
  • Logged Dives:200+

Posted 27 October 2008 - 10:52 PM

Belinda you already know I'm just sick you will not be joining us. We'll ALL hoist a few for you... :birthday:

What a BUMMER!!! Get WELL Belinda!! I'll be hanging on the mainland too. Take care of yourself, meningitis is a nasty one.

#207 Canuck in Texas

Canuck in Texas

On a roll now.....

• PipPip
  • 69 posts
  • Cert Level:Advanced, nitrox
  • Logged Dives:100

Posted 28 October 2008 - 06:09 AM

I arrived yestereday after a 2 hour delay in Houston.

Wind is up. :birthday: I dont know if the boats will be going out today or not. Might be a good day for shopping and Hoisting for Belinda.

Maurice
Integrity is doing the right thing even when no one else is looking.Posted Image

#208 WreckWench

WreckWench

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53,637 posts

Posted 28 October 2008 - 06:17 AM

I arrived yestereday after a 2 hour delay in Houston.

Wind is up. :birthday: I dont know if the boats will be going out today or not. Might be a good day for shopping and Hoisting for Belinda.

Maurice

Glad you made it safely....and heres to good seas mate! May the wind die down so you can get WET!!! :birthday:

formerly...

#209 Sonny Beaches

Sonny Beaches

Everyone knows me

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 730 posts
  • Board Status:I be here
  • Cert Level:aow-nitrox
  • Logged Dives:over 100

Posted 28 October 2008 - 06:30 AM

That is too bad you can not make it,,, Well getting well is more important,, but you will be missed.

#210 georoc01

georoc01

• Premier Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,675 posts
  • Cert Level:Master Diver
  • Logged Dives:200

Posted 28 October 2008 - 07:06 AM

Thanks Valerie...no worries on math skills...fortunately my accountant CAN add! :birthday:

UPDATE ON NIGHT DIVE:

The night dive will be the night before the Halloween Party.

Yikes! That's Thursday, the night I arrive. I don't know if I can make that one or not.
I'd hate for my first dive before getting a chance to even check my gear to be a night dive.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users