• These forums are for "after booking" trip communications, socializing, and/or trip questions ONLY.
  • You will NOT be able to book a trip, buy add-ons, or manage your trip by logging in here. Please login HERE to do any of those things.

Photo

00: SOLD OUT!!! Grenada & The Grenadines for New Year's Eve!

• Please log in to reply
164 replies to this topic

#121 WreckWench

WreckWench

Founder? I didn't know we lost her!

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53,612 posts
  • Cert Level:DM & Technical certs
  • Logged Dives:5000+

Posted 26 November 2008 - 12:33 PM

Payment Update:

1. Theresa aka TryinDiving: ww got your check-by-fax authorization. (Please don't forget to drop the original check in the mail) for trip $1595 and nitrox $150. * :wakawaka:

*Please note that the fuel surcharge and port fees are also due now as well.

OK, thanks! Sorry, I didn't realize the extra fees were due now. Original post says "payable onboard" and I hadn't ready through the entire thread until now. I will send over the remaining amount due today.

Also, when did it become a requirement to drop the original check in the mail? Fax by check instructions just say:
Want the convenience of paypal or credit card payments without the fees? Have access to a fax machine? Want to send SingleDivers.com a check but don't want to pay overnight fees? Then use our new "Check By Fax" service. Simply write a check as you normally would. Complete the attached "Check By Fax" Authorization form, attach your check and then fax it to 214-350-7003.

Its as simple as that.
so that's all I did for my Curacao payments. Should the forms page be updated?

Thanks for keeping me in line! :pray:

Yes when we went from the EV boat to the Peter Hughes boat the fees are paid in advance but I did not realize that until I sent in the final payment. I updated the ongoing thread but not the first post. Sorry...I will fix that.

And yes the form needs to be updated. The check-by-fax works great except that I can not read most people's checks as they have too much background so use the original check to verify accuracy etc. Thank you for keeping ME in line! :whip:

Contact me directly at Kamala@SingleDivers.com for your private or group travel needs or 864-557-6079 AND don't miss SD's 2018-2021 Trips! ....here! Most are once in a lifetime opportunities...don't miss the chance to go!!
SD LEGACY/OLD/MANUAL Forms & Documents.... here !

Click here TO PAY for Merchandise, Membership, or Travel
"Imitation is the sincerest flattery." - Gandhi
"Imitation is proof that originality is rare." - ScubaHawk
SingleDivers.com...often imitated...never duplicated!

Kamala Shadduck c/o SingleDivers.com LLC
2234 North Federal Hwy, #1010 Boca Raton, FL 33431
formerly...
710 Dive Buddy Lane; Salem, SC 29676
864-557-6079 tel/celfone/office or tollfree fax 888-480-0906

#122 TryinDiving

TryinDiving

Getting started

• Pip
  • 37 posts
  • Cert Level:AOW
  • Logged Dives:95

Posted 26 November 2008 - 12:53 PM

Yes when we went from the EV boat to the Peter Hughes boat the fees are paid in advance but I did not realize that until I sent in the final payment. I updated the ongoing thread but not the first post. Sorry...I will fix that.

And yes the form needs to be updated. The check-by-fax works great except that I can not read most people's checks as they have too much background so use the original check to verify accuracy etc. Thank you for keeping ME in line! :lmao:

No problem and thanks for the clarification. I faxed over my final payment this morning (so now I owe you 5 "check by fax" originals in the mail). I'll drop them in an envelope this afternoon. I also included my medical release and the Peter Hughes application form (and faxed that to Peter Hughes Diving, Inc as well) in the fax packet. The Trip Survey was emailed last night to "Trips@..." Hopefully that will get you guys everything you need from me.

:birthday: for coordinating all this! Have a safe and happy Thanksgiving everyone!

Edited by TryinDiving, 26 November 2008 - 12:56 PM.

-T

#123 TryinDiving

TryinDiving

Getting started

• Pip
  • 37 posts

Posted 02 December 2008 - 03:55 PM

Payment Update:

1. Theresa aka TryinDiving: ww got your check-by-fax authorization.

From page 1:

Waiting On Documents (Waiver & Survey) to FINALIZE & CONFIRM Booking:

Theresa aka TryingDiving: D/O, Paid $1595, (Nitrox pd $150), Standard 2 Bed Room, Arrive 26th Dpt the 3rd, Need Docs

Hi guys,
I emailed the Trip Survey and faxed the additional payment as well as required docs last week. Can someone confirm whether or not they have been received? I'd like to be moved up to the "official" list.

:welcome:
-T

#124 WreckWench

WreckWench

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53,612 posts

Posted 02 December 2008 - 05:14 PM

Payment Update:

1. Theresa aka TryinDiving: ww got your check-by-fax authorization.

From page 1:

Waiting On Documents (Waiver & Survey) to FINALIZE & CONFIRM Booking:

Theresa aka TryingDiving: D/O, Paid $1595, (Nitrox pd $150), Standard 2 Bed Room, Arrive 26th Dpt the 3rd, Need Docs

Hi guys,
I emailed the Trip Survey and faxed the additional payment as well as required docs last week. Can someone confirm whether or not they have been received? I'd like to be moved up to the "official" list.

:welcome:

Sandy has been on vacation so will be playing catch up!

Contact me directly at Kamala@SingleDivers.com for your private or group travel needs or 864-557-6079 AND don't miss SD's 2018-2021 Trips! ....here! Most are once in a lifetime opportunities...don't miss the chance to go!!

formerly...

#125 ScubaPunk

ScubaPunk

Houston HH Planner + Angel

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,029 posts
  • Cert Level:AOW, NITROX
  • Logged Dives:500+

Posted 02 December 2008 - 08:49 PM

Payment Update:

1. Theresa aka TryinDivin ww got your $355 check-by-fax for fuel surchg, port fees etc.! :wavey:

Document Update:

1. Theresa aka TryinDivin ww got your medical waiver and PHD waiver/application! :welcome:
2. Theresa aka TryinDivin: Received your Survey! :birthday:

#126 TryinDiving

TryinDiving

Getting started

• Pip
  • 37 posts

Posted 03 December 2008 - 06:40 AM

Payment Update:

1. Theresa aka TryinDivin ww got your $355 check-by-fax for fuel surchg, port fees etc.! :thankyou:

Document Update:

1. Theresa aka TryinDivin ww got your medical waiver and PHD waiver/application! :cool1:
2. Theresa aka TryinDivin: Received your Survey! :cool1:

Excellent!! :wakawaka:

:thankyou:
-T

#127 Scuba Donna

Scuba Donna

Getting started

• Pip
  • 45 posts
  • Cert Level:Master Diver

Posted 04 December 2008 - 07:17 PM

Just spoke to Kamala. I will be arriving at 940pm on 12/26, sharing a room.
$ has been sent to Kamala for trip, nitrox, fuel surcharge, port fee & room.
Will be leaving on 1/3/9.

Scuba Donna

#128 WreckWench

WreckWench

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53,612 posts

Posted 04 December 2008 - 07:48 PM

Scuba Donna

Great News! You officially have the last spot! :lmao:

And the rooming worked out perfectly! :lmao:

Let me know if you have any questions on the docs...otherwise we need to finalize the rooming with the boat asap so we'll need your survey to do that. :lmao: again for joining us! :lmao:

formerly...

#129 ScubaPunk

ScubaPunk

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,029 posts

Posted 04 December 2008 - 07:48 PM

Scuba Donna

Hi Scuba Donna! Welcome to Singledivers, and Welcome to the Grenada New Year's Trip! I will email the password to you for the trip documents, in case you don't already have it. Please email the survey back to trips@singledivers.com. You can fax or email a scanned waiver with your signature.

I will need to know which airline, the flight numbers and the cities where you will be flying in and out of. You can provide that information on the survey.

Let me know if you have any questions. :lmao:

#130 WreckWench

WreckWench

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53,612 posts

Posted 04 December 2008 - 07:53 PM

IMPORTANT TRIP UPDATE:

This trip is officially full! However the boat has 1 spot available which I think is for a guy so we'll update when we confirm that tomorrow in case anyone else is interested in joining us! :lmao:

formerly...

#131 ScubaPunk

ScubaPunk

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,029 posts

Posted 04 December 2008 - 09:55 PM

Document Update:

1. Donna aka Scuba Donna: Received your Survey and Flight Info! :lmao:

Payment Update:

1. Donna aka Scuba Donna: Received your payment for $1595! :lmao:

Edited by ScubaPunk, 05 December 2008 - 12:48 PM.

#132 octoeight

octoeight

Getting started

• Pip
  • 12 posts
  • Cert Level:Master
  • Logged Dives:1000+

Posted 09 December 2008 - 06:07 PM

Are you going to be sending any instructions concerning the Grenada trip? For example, how do I get to the hotel when I arrive in Grenada on 12/26 and how do I make contact with the group?

George aka Octoeight

#133 ScubaPunk

ScubaPunk

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,029 posts

Posted 09 December 2008 - 08:42 PM

Are you going to be sending any instructions concerning the Grenada trip? For example, how do I get to the hotel when I arrive in Grenada on 12/26 and how do I make contact with the group?

George aka Octoeight

SingleDivers does not mail out instructions. All the information for the trip is located in the first post. If anything is missing, just ask your questions in the thread, and WreckWench will answer your questions.

From the first post:

Port Salines International Airport is just a 20 minute ride to Tru Blue Bay Resort where the Wind Dancer is located. Airport transfers are included in the Wind Dancer package as long as the arrival and departure date are on the charter dates. If you arrive early you WILL BE AT THE BOAT when you are at True Blue Bay Resort. True Blue Bay usually offers free transfer service as part of the hotel rates...however I am confirming the rate due to the holiday. A transfer company has been hired to meet and greet the M/V Wind Dancer guests on the day of departure ie. the 27th. The representative will identify himself with a Wind Dancer sign and/or sign with guest names. In the unlikely event that the transfer agent fails to connect with you, feel free to call Gerlinde or Peter Seupel at True Blue Bay Resort 444-1126 (this is how it is dialed locally in Grenada).

After flights and baggage arrival, you usually board The M/V Wind Dancer after 5:00PM on Saturday and depart early next morning, depending on sea and weather conditions. Your Wind Dancer provides package includes two transfers; one on the day of embarkation between the airport and the ship or your hotel and the ship and a second on one the day of disembarkation from the ship to the airport or the ship to your hotel. (Only select hotels near the airport are eligible for transfers. Other hotels further away from the airport will require guests to make their own transportation arrangements.)

Edited by ScubaPunk, 09 December 2008 - 08:46 PM.

#134 WreckWench

WreckWench

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53,612 posts

Posted 10 December 2008 - 06:21 AM

Hey George, since most of us are arriving early I will confirm early pickups. If not the hotel is not too far from the hotel and I can arrange transfers via the hotel. They are usually $35 round trip so I'll know shortly the specifics for those arriving early. For those arriving the 27th the info in the post completely applies.

Since we have a number of veteran SDer's on this trip most of us will be wearing a singledivers.com shirt. This will help you to identify the others in the group pretty readily.

Upon arrival to the hotel aka True Blue Bay Resort if I'm not there already or on your flight...simply ask for me at the front desk and they will know me. We've stayed at this resort many times and staff in these wonderful places rarely change.

Great questions and I'll have all specifics lined up shortly! :flirt:

formerly...

#135 octoeight

octoeight

Getting started

• Pip
  • 12 posts
  • Cert Level:Master
  • Logged Dives:1000+

Posted 10 December 2008 - 11:27 AM

Hey George, since most of us are arriving early I will confirm early pickups. If not the hotel is not too far from the hotel and I can arrange transfers via the hotel. They are usually $35 round trip so I'll know shortly the specifics for those arriving early. For those arriving the 27th the info in the post completely applies.

Since we have a number of veteran SDer's on this trip most of us will be wearing a singledivers.com shirt. This will help you to identify the others in the group pretty readily.

Upon arrival to the hotel aka True Blue Bay Resort if I'm not there already or on your flight...simply ask for me at the front desk and they will know me. We've stayed at this resort many times and staff in these wonderful places rarely change.

Great questions and I'll have all specifics lined up shortly! :birthday:

Do you know who besides me will be on flight AA 2171 from Miami on 12/26?

George McGuire aka Octoeight

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users