• These forums are for "after booking" trip communications, socializing, and/or trip questions ONLY.
  • You will NOT be able to book a trip, buy add-ons, or manage your trip by logging in here. Please login HERE to do any of those things.

Photo

Colorado Happy Hour?

• Please log in to reply
66 replies to this topic

#61 Landlocked Dive Nut

Landlocked Dive Nut

I need to get a life

• Inactive
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,543 posts
  • Cert Level:SSI Master Diver
  • Logged Dives:448

Posted 27 March 2009 - 06:40 AM

The snow in Denver is starting up here in Kansas City today, so I doubt I can get there in time for tomorrow. :canuckdiver: I hope some in the immediate area can come to visit you!
Posted Image

#62 Quero

Quero

Meeting folks

• PipPipPip
  • 198 posts
  • Cert Level:Instructor--I mostly dive where I live and work--SE Asia.
  • Logged Dives:Well, as an instructor, that number is very high, but counting strictly fun dives (pretty much all dives are fun, but I mean ones for which I'm not working), about 750.

Posted 27 March 2009 - 06:54 AM

No problem. It would have been nice to catch up with some of my friends from the Bonaire trip and to make new friends, but oh well! You'll all just have to come to my part of the world so we can have a happy hour over there since I won't be back this way any time soon!
Come dive with me in Thailand!

#63 bowjunkie

bowjunkie

People are starting to get to know me

• PipPipPipPip
  • 455 posts

Posted 27 March 2009 - 07:53 AM

So are we or are we not meeting this Saturday the 28th? I'm here in Denver right now and have the date open to meet up with you folks.

I will try to get over the hill but can't guarantee it I would love to catch up with ya again
"But a Constitution of Government once changed from Freedom, can never be restored. Liberty, once lost, is lost forever."

- John Adams, 2nd President of the United States

'If we ever forget that we're one nation under God, then we will be a nation gone under..'- Ronald Reagan

#64 Neptuner

Neptuner

I spend too much time on line

• Business Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,527 posts
  • Cert Level:AOW, Nitrox
  • Logged Dives:300+ and counting!

Posted 27 March 2009 - 10:04 AM

Hi Miss Marcia!

As I mentioned before, I'm playing gigs Friday and Saturday nights down here in the Colorado Springs region (assuming the plows get out!), but why don't you PM me with a local phone number and we'll see if we can't connect while you're here, okay.

TheScubaCowboy
Buy the special SingleDivers.com version of my SCUBA MUSIC CD "Just A Scuba Cowboy" here for only $15 with savings on multiple copies... each one is personally autographed and it's the perfect gift for divers and non-divers alike!

#65 georoc01

georoc01

• Premier Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,675 posts
  • Cert Level:Master Diver
  • Logged Dives:200

Posted 27 March 2009 - 11:56 AM

Hi Miss Marcia!

As I mentioned before, I'm playing gigs Friday and Saturday nights down here in the Colorado Springs region (assuming the plows get out!), but why don't you PM me with a local phone number and we'll see if we can't connect while you're here, okay.

Maybe we need to schedule the next happy hour in the springs to come see you play!

#66 Neptuner

Neptuner

• Business Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,527 posts
  • Cert Level:AOW, Nitrox
  • Logged Dives:300+ and counting!

Posted 27 March 2009 - 02:50 PM

That's a great thought George, but I'll at least try to book something up that way a bit to make it a little easier for everyone to drive. I will probably be playing Larkspur soon, so I'll keep you posted! Thanks bro'!

TheScubaCowboy
Buy the special SingleDivers.com version of my SCUBA MUSIC CD "Just A Scuba Cowboy" here for only $15 with savings on multiple copies... each one is personally autographed and it's the perfect gift for divers and non-divers alike!

#67 uwfan

uwfan

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,650 posts
  • Cert Level:Rescue
  • Logged Dives:200+

Posted 27 March 2009 - 08:57 PM

With the snow here my week got better, and worse... tomorrow is now nixed to do anything. I would definitely consider traveling to wherever Pup is playing for a HH in the near future....Colorado isn't that big!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users