• These forums are for "after booking" trip communications, socializing, and/or trip questions ONLY.
  • You will NOT be able to book a trip, buy add-ons, or manage your trip by logging in here. Please login HERE to do any of those things.

Photo

Renovating A House

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 shadragon

shadragon

Tech Admin

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,055 posts
  • Cert Level:MSD / DM / Solo
  • Logged Dives:534' ish

Posted 10 November 2008 - 04:29 PM

Should have posted something earlier, but I have been busy the last few days and away from the computer. I am helping some friends do renovations on their house so they can put it up for sale later in the week. She has been transferred out of province for a decent job so they are in a royal rush. Been doing painting, plumbing, gyprocking, mudding, electrical, sanding, painting and lots of vacuuming since Saturday morning. The realtor said we have increased the value of the house $20-25K in three days and that ain't bad. Should be back on my regular schedule Wednesday.

Cannot complain as I get a comfy couch to sleep on and they are feeding me VERY well in return for my labors. :cool1:

I have learned that true satisfaction is doing a PERFECT mud skim coat (no sanding required) on a door frame... :cheerleader:
Remember, email is an inefficient communications forum. You may not read things the way it was intended. Give people the benefit of the doubt before firing back... Especially if it is ME...! ;)

Tech Support - The hard we do right away; the impossible takes us a little longer...

"I like ponies on no-stop diving. They convert "ARGH!! I'M GOING TO DIE" into a mere annoyance." ~Nigel Hewitt

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users