• These forums are for "after booking" trip communications, socializing, and/or trip questions ONLY.
  • You will NOT be able to book a trip, buy add-ons, or manage your trip by logging in here. Please login HERE to do any of those things.

Photo

12: MONA Island SINGLE'S WEEK on Nekton Dec 12-19, 09

• Please log in to reply
343 replies to this topic

#91 snowflake eel

snowflake eel

Getting started

• Pip
  • 8 posts
  • Cert Level:Advanced OW; Photography
  • Logged Dives:1000+; sorry, no longer keeping track...

Posted 14 August 2009 - 07:18 PM

Please sign me in as STRONGLY INTERESTED... just need to finalize a couple of things before sending payment.

Double Occupancy
Nitrox - Yes (now that I am nitrox certified why not, right?)
Rental Gear - No
Cochran - No
Shuttle - Yes (both ways)

Why work when you can dive? Posted Image

Snowflake Eel

#92 MetriRN

MetriRN

On a roll now.....

• Premier Member
  • PipPip
  • 64 posts
  • Board Status:Registered Nurse. Working like a dog to save money for another dive trip
  • Cert Level:AOW / Nitrox
  • Logged Dives:340+

Posted 14 August 2009 - 07:37 PM

I'm interested too, but waiting to hear back from WW regarding my question on the pricing. I also need the know how to get to the forms for requesting my premier rebate from my last trip.
Carry On!

#93 Landlocked Dive Nut

Landlocked Dive Nut

I need to get a life

• Inactive
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,543 posts
  • Cert Level:SSI Master Diver
  • Logged Dives:448

Posted 14 August 2009 - 07:48 PM

I'm interested too, but waiting to hear back from WW regarding my question on the pricing. I also need the know how to get to the forms for requesting my premier rebate from my last trip.

Click on the SD Docs in her (or Punkie's) signature line, and I am emailing you the password. You can print the rebate form, fill it out, and fax it in.
Posted Image

#94 MetriRN

MetriRN

On a roll now.....

• Premier Member
  • PipPip
  • 64 posts
  • Board Status:Registered Nurse. Working like a dog to save money for another dive trip
  • Logged Dives:340+

Posted 14 August 2009 - 08:08 PM

Thanks LL Dive Nut--printed out the form and will send along! :fish2:

Click on the SD Docs in her (or Punkie's) signature line, and I am emailing you the password. You can print the rebate form, fill it out, and fax it in.

Carry On!

#95 UP Diver

UP Diver

Meeting folks

• PipPipPip
  • 177 posts
  • Board Status:Occasionally lurking on and off the board...
  • Cert Level:AOW
  • Logged Dives:>150

Posted 14 August 2009 - 08:10 PM

LLDN -

Please put me on the interested list for Mona Island. I will be able to confirm or drop off in the next month or so.

UP Diver aka Jim
:fish2:
"Well, my name is Jim...
but most people just call me - Jim."

Gene Wilder, Blazing Saddles

#96 Landlocked Dive Nut

Landlocked Dive Nut

I need to get a life

• Inactive
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,543 posts

Posted 14 August 2009 - 08:43 PM

Got you on the interested list, Jim. :fish2:
Posted Image

#97 WreckWench

WreckWench

Founder? I didn't know we lost her!

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53,700 posts
  • Cert Level:DM & Technical certs
  • Logged Dives:5000+

Posted 15 August 2009 - 03:38 PM

AWESOME all you interested peeps! I hope you can join us! Kamala

Contact me directly at Kamala@SingleDivers.com for your private or group travel needs or 864-557-6079 AND don't miss SD's 2018-2021 Trips! ....here! Most are once in a lifetime opportunities...don't miss the chance to go!!
SD LEGACY/OLD/MANUAL Forms & Documents.... here !

Click here TO PAY for Merchandise, Membership, or Travel
"Imitation is the sincerest flattery." - Gandhi
"Imitation is proof that originality is rare." - ScubaHawk
SingleDivers.com...often imitated...never duplicated!

Kamala Shadduck c/o SingleDivers.com LLC
2234 North Federal Hwy, #1010 Boca Raton, FL 33431
formerly...
710 Dive Buddy Lane; Salem, SC 29676
864-557-6079 tel/celfone/office or tollfree fax 888-480-0906

#98 ladydi

ladydi

Getting started

• Pip
  • 10 posts
  • Logged Dives:80+

Posted 16 August 2009 - 08:19 PM

I have been out of the loop for quite awhile. I realized I was still registered under an old e-mail address. OOPS! Anyway, can you put me on the list for interested. I am also interested in SD putting the whole package together for me - airfare, extra days, etc. Can someone let me know what information you need to proceed and how much I need to send you for the whole package? Thanks!

#99 WreckWench

WreckWench

Founder? I didn't know we lost her!

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53,700 posts
  • Cert Level:DM & Technical certs
  • Logged Dives:5000+

Posted 16 August 2009 - 08:23 PM

I have been out of the loop for quite awhile. I realized I was still registered under an old e-mail address. OOPS! Anyway, can you put me on the list for interested. I am also interested in SD putting the whole package together for me - airfare, extra days, etc. Can someone let me know what information you need to proceed and how much I need to send you for the whole package? Thanks!

Hello LadyDi....great to see you again! How many extra days would you like and where? We can do air for you for $25 which is a great deal! Will you be flying in from Denver?

p.s. did you change your email in your profile? If you need help simply send an email to admin@singledivers.com and ask them to help you or do it for you. Kamala

Contact me directly at Kamala@SingleDivers.com for your private or group travel needs or 864-557-6079 AND don't miss SD's 2018-2021 Trips! ....here! Most are once in a lifetime opportunities...don't miss the chance to go!!
SD LEGACY/OLD/MANUAL Forms & Documents.... here !

Click here TO PAY for Merchandise, Membership, or Travel
"Imitation is the sincerest flattery." - Gandhi
"Imitation is proof that originality is rare." - ScubaHawk
SingleDivers.com...often imitated...never duplicated!

Kamala Shadduck c/o SingleDivers.com LLC
2234 North Federal Hwy, #1010 Boca Raton, FL 33431
formerly...
710 Dive Buddy Lane; Salem, SC 29676
864-557-6079 tel/celfone/office or tollfree fax 888-480-0906

#100 ladydi

ladydi

Getting started

• Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 17 August 2009 - 09:38 AM

Hello LadyDi....great to see you again! How many extra days would you like and where? We can do air for you for $25 which is a great deal! Will you be flying in from Denver?

p.s. did you change your email in your profile? If you need help simply send an email to admin@singledivers.com and ask them to help you or do it for you. Kamala

I think I got the e-mail all straightened out. I am flexible on dates arriving early or staying later I just would like to make sure I'm wherever I need to be so that I can make the shuttle connection there and back. I would prefer not to have to sit in an airport for 14 hours waiting for the next flight out. It seems that everything I've looked at has me sitting in Houston for a great length of time. I hate that airport! I'll definitely be flying out of and returning to Denver so whatever you can come up with just get me there! I don't mind paying for the services, I just don't have the patience to put it all together. Isn't that why I joined SD to begin with? No hassles, just arrive and enjoy the dives. If someone else is coming early or staying late, I would appreciate it if I was at least in the same hotel. Other then that, let me know what I need to send you besides the docs. An afterthought, is it possible for me to maybe get certified for nitrox on this trip? Also, if I don't rent a buddy does that mean I won't have an actual buddy assigned to me. I don't mind diving with the whole group but I'm still not confident enough to not have somebody looking out for me!

#101 Landlocked Dive Nut

Landlocked Dive Nut

I need to get a life

• Inactive
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,543 posts

Posted 17 August 2009 - 09:55 AM

Diana, I'll get Admin to change your status back to Member now that your email has been updated.

You will always be assigned a dive buddy on the trip.....the Rent A Buddy program is for those who pay to have a DM dive with them and teach them things like bouyancy, proper weighting, improve their air consumption, position in the water, dive etiquette, etc.

WW will work on getting your travel arrangements made.....if you're a confirmed GO. Have you started on the Waiver and Survey yet? You can edit the ones from the Roatan trip last year and use those....

Email me with any questions! angels@singledivers.com
Posted Image

#102 dive_sail_etc

dive_sail_etc

Admin, TC, Charlie and Bottle Washer

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,174 posts
  • Board Status:Usually check in daily
  • Logged Dives:1200+

Posted 17 August 2009 - 10:27 AM

I think I got the e-mail all straightened out. I am flexible on dates arriving early or staying later I just would like to make sure I'm wherever I need to be so that I can make the shuttle connection there and back. I would prefer not to have to sit in an airport for 14 hours waiting for the next flight out. It seems that everything I've looked at has me sitting in Houston for a great length of time. I hate that airport! I'll definitely be flying out of and returning to Denver so whatever you can come up with just get me there! I don't mind paying for the services, I just don't have the patience to put it all together. Isn't that why I joined SD to begin with? No hassles, just arrive and enjoy the dives. If someone else is coming early or staying late, I would appreciate it if I was at least in the same hotel. Other then that, let me know what I need to send you besides the docs. An afterthought, is it possible for me to maybe get certified for nitrox on this trip? Also, if I don't rent a buddy does that mean I won't have an actual buddy assigned to me. I don't mind diving with the whole group but I'm still not confident enough to not have somebody looking out for me!

Hi Ladydi, please know you're account has been returned to the Member group. Thank you for your help with the address update! :P I'm sure you will have a terrific time with Nekton and SingleDivers!
Brad, the Fledgling Journeyman Master Hedonist
Finally broken to the plow and harnessed to the traces. How may I help you today? Questions welcomed to charlies@singledivers.com

"My secret to maintaining this goofy façade? It ain't no façade." - Brad, the Fledgling Journeyman Master Hedonist
"I don't make up jokes; I just observe Congress and report the facts." - Will Rogers

#103 ladydi

ladydi

Getting started

• Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 17 August 2009 - 01:54 PM

Diana, I'll get Admin to change your status back to Member now that your email has been updated.

You will always be assigned a dive buddy on the trip.....the Rent A Buddy program is for those who pay to have a DM dive with them and teach them things like bouyancy, proper weighting, improve their air consumption, position in the water, dive etiquette, etc.

WW will work on getting your travel arrangements made.....if you're a confirmed GO. Have you started on the Waiver and Survey yet? You can edit the ones from the Roatan trip last year and use those....

Email me with any questions! angels@singledivers.com

Thanks for taking care of the details. I'm not afraid to admit I am totally confused when it comes to doing something beside replying when I receive e-mails. Computer use ranks as one of my less practiced and poor performance activities. Sorry! I am dropping a check in the mail to Kamala today to at least get the process started. I have tried to retrieve the waiver and survey forms but again, the computer illiteracy kicks in. It tells me I need a code from SD to continue on - I think Pup got me through that stage last time. Any help would be appreciated. Also, do I need to print out the forms from Nekton and return them to someone? I am not as helpless as what I appear to be, I actually handled all the details for our last trip to Bonaire, but I have learned that it is better to let the people who like to take care of these details handle them.

#104 Landlocked Dive Nut

Landlocked Dive Nut

I need to get a life

• Inactive
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,543 posts

Posted 17 August 2009 - 02:15 PM

Hey Diana! I will email you the SD waiver & survey to get you going. For the Nekton docs, just go to the very first post in this topic. All the way at the bottom of the first post are the docs for the Nekton, no password needed. Just click on them!
Posted Image

#105 snowflake eel

snowflake eel

Getting started

• Pip
  • 8 posts
  • Cert Level:Advanced OW; Photography
  • Logged Dives:1000+; sorry, no longer keeping track...

Posted 17 August 2009 - 06:15 PM

AWESOME all you interested peeps! I hope you can join us! Kamala

Hi Kamala,

You can move me up from the interested to the going list.... docs and payment in the mail. Cheers! Ignacio :teeth:
Question... how are we going to deliver the school supplies to the kids? I would like to bring some w/ me. Anny suggestions as to what would be most needed?

Why work when you can dive? Posted Image

Snowflake Eel

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users