• These forums are for "after booking" trip communications, socializing, and/or trip questions ONLY.
  • You will NOT be able to book a trip, buy add-ons, or manage your trip by logging in here. Please login HERE to do any of those things.

Photo

10: SOLD OUT!! Galapagos...the APEX of Diving! Oct 10-20th INCLUDING EXTRA DAYS!

• Please log in to reply
405 replies to this topic

#91 ScubaPunk

ScubaPunk

Houston HH Planner + Angel

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,029 posts
  • Cert Level:AOW, NITROX
  • Logged Dives:500+

Posted 06 May 2009 - 03:00 PM

Document Update:

1. Tom aka Spacediver: Received your Survey! :usflag:

Thanks, ScubaPunk. I faxed the rest of my forms in today i.e. the medical release form and the Explorer Ventures application form. I think that completes all the required submittals for me for this trip.

SpaceDiver

Great! Thank you. The faxes go directly to WreckWench, so we will get those posted in the thread when she gets back from Belize.

#92 sunshinediver

sunshinediver

People are starting to get to know me

• Professional
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 299 posts
  • Cert Level:Instructor trainer with SEI and CMAS; HSA (divers with disabilities) and DAN instructor; tech
  • Logged Dives:2312

Posted 07 May 2009 - 02:44 PM

I finally heard back from FSU, and even though they weren't able to handle the logistics of changing the day I teach, they gave me the okay to hire someone for the 2 weeks I'd be gone. So, count me in!!!! I'll try to get the paperwork done this weekend. Gapalagos, here I come! :welcome:

P.S. I'll be the trip photographer, so get your underwater smiles ready and do those whale shark dances! :welcome:

#93 ScubaPunk

ScubaPunk

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,029 posts

Posted 07 May 2009 - 04:26 PM

I finally heard back from FSU, and even though they weren't able to handle the logistics of changing the day I teach, they gave me the okay to hire someone for the 2 weeks I'd be gone. So, count me in!!!! I'll try to get the paperwork done this weekend. Gapalagos, here I come! :lmao:

P.S. I'll be the trip photographer, so get your underwater smiles ready and do those whale shark dances! :lmao:

:welcome: :welcome: :teeth:

#94 Texan_in_China

Texan_in_China

On a roll now.....

• PipPip
  • 52 posts
  • Cert Level:Expert
  • Logged Dives:175

Posted 08 May 2009 - 12:29 PM

Kamala,
It looks like I will be off during October and so should be able to make this trip afterall :cheerleader:

#95 ScubaPunk

ScubaPunk

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,029 posts

Posted 08 May 2009 - 03:25 PM

Kamala,
It looks like I will be off during October and so should be able to make this trip afterall :teeth:

:cheerleader: Should I put you on the "Check's in the mail" List?

#96 WreckWench

WreckWench

Founder? I didn't know we lost her!

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53,705 posts
  • Cert Level:DM & Technical certs
  • Logged Dives:5000+

Posted 08 May 2009 - 09:32 PM

Kamala,
It looks like I will be off during October and so should be able to make this trip afterall :teeth:

:cheerleader: Should I put you on the "Check's in the mail" List?

That is great news! Hopefully you'll see us there! kamala

Contact me directly at Kamala@SingleDivers.com for your private or group travel needs or 864-557-6079 AND don't miss SD's 2018-2021 Trips! ....here! Most are once in a lifetime opportunities...don't miss the chance to go!!
SD LEGACY/OLD/MANUAL Forms & Documents.... here !

Click here TO PAY for Merchandise, Membership, or Travel
"Imitation is the sincerest flattery." - Gandhi
"Imitation is proof that originality is rare." - ScubaHawk
SingleDivers.com...often imitated...never duplicated!

Kamala Shadduck c/o SingleDivers.com LLC
2234 North Federal Hwy, #1010 Boca Raton, FL 33431
formerly...
710 Dive Buddy Lane; Salem, SC 29676
864-557-6079 tel/celfone/office or tollfree fax 888-480-0906

#97 WreckWench

WreckWench

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53,705 posts

Posted 08 May 2009 - 09:35 PM

I finally heard back from FSU, and even though they weren't able to handle the logistics of changing the day I teach, they gave me the okay to hire someone for the 2 weeks I'd be gone. So, count me in!!!! I'll try to get the paperwork done this weekend. Gapalagos, here I come! :)

P.S. I'll be the trip photographer, so get your underwater smiles ready and do those whale shark dances! :wakawaka:

:cheerleader: :teeth: :D

SUHWEET!!! The trip just soooooooooooooo much better!

Contact me directly at Kamala@SingleDivers.com for your private or group travel needs or 864-557-6079 AND don't miss SD's 2018-2021 Trips! ....here! Most are once in a lifetime opportunities...don't miss the chance to go!!

formerly...

#98 sunshinediver

sunshinediver

• Professional
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 299 posts
  • Cert Level:Instructor trainer with SEI and CMAS; HSA (divers with disabilities) and DAN instructor; tech

Posted 09 May 2009 - 07:44 PM

I finally heard back from FSU, and even though they weren't able to handle the logistics of changing the day I teach, they gave me the okay to hire someone for the 2 weeks I'd be gone. So, count me in!!!! I'll try to get the paperwork done this weekend. Gapalagos, here I come! :birthday:

P.S. I'll be the trip photographer, so get your underwater smiles ready and do those whale shark dances! :birthday:

:thankyou: :pray: :lol:

Thanks! Would someone please send me the password to get to the trip docs so I can get started? :birthday: Hoorah!

#99 Landlocked Dive Nut

Landlocked Dive Nut

I need to get a life

• Inactive
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,543 posts
  • Cert Level:SSI Master Diver
  • Logged Dives:448

Posted 09 May 2009 - 07:48 PM

Thanks! Would someone please send me the password to get to the trip docs so I can get started? :thankyou: Hoorah!

ScubaPunk is on her way to Florida, so I have PM'd you the password.
Posted Image

#100 diverdeb

diverdeb

I spend too much time on line

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,650 posts
  • Cert Level:Technical Foundations Instructor, DCSI
  • Logged Dives:600+

Posted 09 May 2009 - 08:33 PM

I finally heard back from FSU, and even though they weren't able to handle the logistics of changing the day I teach, they gave me the okay to hire someone for the 2 weeks I'd be gone. So, count me in!!!! I'll try to get the paperwork done this weekend. Gapalagos, here I come! :birthday:

P.S. I'll be the trip photographer, so get your underwater smiles ready and do those whale shark dances! :birthday:

:thankyou: :pray: :lol:

Thanks! Would someone please send me the password to get to the trip docs so I can get started? :wakawaka: Hoorah!

Replied to your pm as well. Let us know if you need anything else. :birthday:
As for me, I'm feeling pretty scubalicious. 

#101 sunshinediver

sunshinediver

• Professional
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 299 posts

Posted 10 May 2009 - 01:41 PM

What time is everyone flying in on the 10th? I am checking Delta flights and they won't get me there until 9:55pm...is that too late? I don't want to miss anything! :teeth:

AA offers lower redemption rates for miles (only 15k versus over 50k), but I think I would need to arrive a day early. Is there an opportunity to stay at the hotel a day earlier for a good rate?

Edited by sunshinediver, 10 May 2009 - 01:54 PM.

#102 WreckWench

WreckWench

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53,705 posts

Posted 11 May 2009 - 05:39 AM

What time is everyone flying in on the 10th? I am checking Delta flights and they won't get me there until 9:55pm...is that too late? I don't want to miss anything! :welcome:

AA offers lower redemption rates for miles (only 15k versus over 50k), but I think I would need to arrive a day early. Is there an opportunity to stay at the hotel a day earlier for a good rate?

Most will arrive LATE on the 10th so no worries there. No need to arrive a day early unless the miles require it. And yes you can stay for about $100 per day for a single room if you do arrive early. Keep us posted as to what you do~!

formerly...

#103 Lady Liz

Lady Liz

• PipPipPipPip
  • 349 posts
  • Board Status:do not delete any message
  • Cert Level:Advanced & Nitrox
  • Logged Dives:200+

Posted 18 May 2009 - 02:32 PM

I finaly booked my flight: Oct 10th AA 1451 to Miami AA0931 Miami to Quito arriving in Quito 18:35
return Quito AA0932 leaving at 06:15 arriving in Miami 11:20 I imagine there is someone else on those flights???
Can't wait!!!Liz
Formerly 'Liz' but wow 'Lady Liz' thanks to Stephane & Galapagos!

#104 diverdeb

diverdeb

I spend too much time on line

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,650 posts
  • Cert Level:Technical Foundations Instructor, DCSI
  • Logged Dives:600+

Posted 18 May 2009 - 02:50 PM

I finaly booked my flight: Oct 10th AA 1451 to Miami AA0931 Miami to Quito arriving in Quito 18:35
return Quito AA0932 leaving at 06:15 arriving in Miami 11:20 I imagine there is someone else on those flights???
Can't wait!!!Liz

Thanks for the flight info Liz. I can't check the spreadsheet right now to see if someone else is on your flights or not, but someone will get back to you or post soon I am sure. ;)
As for me, I'm feeling pretty scubalicious. 

#105 christib

christib

Getting started

• Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 20 May 2009 - 08:22 AM

Hi,

Please add me to the "Check is in the mail" group--including land tour portion. I will sign up for double occupancy with Gabrielle. Will be renting gear as I am only bringing mask, fins, snorkel, and boots. I will arrive on the 10th and likely depart Monday the 19th at 11:30pm.
Would like to look into flights through your broker to get a quote. I'm getting about $580 for RT flight from D.C. to Quito on those dates.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users