• These forums are for "after booking" trip communications, socializing, and/or trip questions ONLY.
  • You will NOT be able to book a trip, buy add-ons, or manage your trip by logging in here. Please login HERE to do any of those things.

Photo

Utila diving at its best...

• Please log in to reply
17 replies to this topic

#16 ScubaSis

ScubaSis

I spend too much time on line

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,753 posts
  • Cert Level:AOW/Nitrox
  • Logged Dives:151

Posted 18 April 2009 - 11:09 AM

Parrotman.....looks like we are diving with Utila Dive Center. I am getting packed up......Next Saturday the 25th......take off!!!! :birthday: :birthday:
Handle every stresssful situation like a dog.
If you can't eat it or play with it,
Just pee on it and walk away.

#17 Parrotman

Parrotman

Everyone knows me

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 678 posts
  • Cert Level:OW, Nitrox
  • Logged Dives:I stopped putting them in the book at 300 I'm somewhere around 950 now

Posted 18 April 2009 - 03:12 PM

Parrotman.....looks like we are diving with Utila Dive Center. I am getting packed up......Next Saturday the 25th......take off!!!! :birthday: :birthday:

Utila dive center is a good op. After your done diving for the day, be sure and go visit the Jade Seahorse. It's just around the corner from the Mango Inn. Amazing place...

Have fun!

Jim
Sea Turtle advocate!

#18 Landlocked Dive Nut

Landlocked Dive Nut

I need to get a life

• Inactive
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,543 posts
  • Cert Level:SSI Master Diver
  • Logged Dives:448

Posted 18 April 2009 - 03:30 PM

I am getting packed up......Next Saturday the 25th......take off!!!! :birthday: :birthday:

Hey Sissy, have a great time! And just think, this is your first trip without packing the cigs, and looking for the nearest exit at each airport! You won't miss going through security all those extra times......
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users