• These forums are for "after booking" trip communications, socializing, and/or trip questions ONLY.
  • You will NOT be able to book a trip, buy add-ons, or manage your trip by logging in here. Please login HERE to do any of those things.

Photo

2011 INQUIRY: Palau, Yap, Guam or Hawaii in conjunction with the Truk Trip

• Please log in to reply
17 replies to this topic

#16 ScubaTex

ScubaTex

Everyone knows me

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 850 posts
  • Cert Level:Rescue Diver
  • Logged Dives:720+

Posted 05 April 2009 - 08:40 PM

IT ALL SOUNDS GOOD!!! OPTIONS FOR ANY PORTION OF TRIP OR AS A FITTING CONCLUSION FOR AN AROUND THE WORLD TRIP RED SEA, SEYCHELLES, MALDIVES, MORE INDO NOW IS THE TIME FOR PLANNING & SAVING

Time on earth is precious, time underwater even more so. Live life one day at a time. Dive your @$$ off!!!

#17 Kuraman

Kuraman

People are starting to get to know me

• PipPipPipPip
  • 203 posts
  • Cert Level:IDC Staff Instructor
  • Logged Dives:Over 1000 now, quit logging and quit counting

Posted 28 April 2009 - 05:18 AM

I'm interested in Palau but I would prefer a liveaboard if that is an option.

You can do a liveaboard in Palau, but I have been twice, and they just meet you at the some dive sites (except the Fish & Fins boat which only hold 6-8 divers, can't remember old age). You can get to all the good dive sites in a 20-30 min boat ride. You can't do Peleleiu sp?? on mostt liveaboards, and if you like drift dives this is world class, NO a class by itself. I went in negative the last time I was there, sailfish, tiger sharks, Incredible. Believe me realxing at a pool or getting a massage after a long day of diving is better than spending the time logging your dive (and you can do that during a massage). Palau is still my favorite "dive spot", it is hard and $$$$ to get to, but worth every $.

Kuraman
Formerly known as "DixieDiver25" but changed for a nice donation to SingleDivers.com. Kuraman means 'Turtle Man".

#18 TCdamsel

TCdamsel

Angel & Charter SD Supporter

• PipPipPipPip
  • 372 posts
  • Board Status:Planning my next dive trip!
  • Cert Level:AOW, Nitrox
  • Logged Dives:500+

Posted 02 May 2009 - 06:51 PM

I'm interested in Palau and Yap, and definitely a liveaboard! Truk, not so much.
Every man and woman is born into the world to do something unique and something distinctive and if he or she does not do it, it will never be done.Benjamin E. Mays

Have a question...get an answer. Email: angels@singledivers.com

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users