• These forums are for "after booking" trip communications, socializing, and/or trip questions ONLY.
  • You will NOT be able to book a trip, buy add-ons, or manage your trip by logging in here. Please login HERE to do any of those things.

Photo

Time for another New Jersey HH?

• Please log in to reply
28 replies to this topic

#16 whodunit68

whodunit68

On a roll now.....

• PipPip
  • 78 posts
  • Cert Level:Padi AOW, IANTD Intro Cave, 100 total dives
  • Logged Dives:100

Posted 27 April 2009 - 07:11 PM

for the first 3 weekends in May, I'll be out diving and for May 31, I'm diving. Otherwise, I'm open :welcome:...
let's dive!
-----
Steve

• "Man is the only animal that can remain on friendly terms with the victims he intends to eat until he eats them."
  • "All animals, except man, know that the principal business of life is to enjoy it."
  • "The great pleasure of a dog is that you may make a fool of yourself with him and not only will he not scold you, but he will make a fool of himself too." all 3 by Samuel Butler
  • "Save a life, adopt a shelter pet (http://www.petfinder.com/)"
  • "The secret of life is there ain't no secret and you don't get your money back."-Faith Hill

#17 pir8

pir8

Dive Pros Forum Admin

• Premier Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,670 posts
  • Cert Level:MI
  • Logged Dives:Lost Track of um

Posted 27 April 2009 - 07:40 PM

for the first 3 weekends in May, I'll be out diving and for May 31, I'm diving. Otherwise, I'm open :welcome:...
let's dive!

I'll be diving up Dutch most weekends May & June
Never say Never! Its almost as long a time as always!

#18 Landlocked Dive Nut

Landlocked Dive Nut

I need to get a life

• Inactive
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,543 posts
  • Cert Level:SSI Master Diver
  • Logged Dives:448

Posted 27 April 2009 - 09:47 PM

Sassi, just PM me when a date/time/venue is decided upon, and I'll do the email blast for the region with the invitations. I will also get you deets on dealing with the Care & Share donations.

Wheeee! Nothing like a happy hour with SD'ers.......
Posted Image

#19 whodunit68

whodunit68

On a roll now.....

• PipPip
  • 78 posts

Posted 28 April 2009 - 05:14 AM

Sassi, just PM me when a date/time/venue is decided upon, and I'll do the email blast for the region with the invitations. I will also get you deets on dealing with the Care & Share donations.

Wheeee! Nothing like a happy hour with SD'ers.......

I heard there is one spot open for someone from the midwest US?
-----
Steve

• "Man is the only animal that can remain on friendly terms with the victims he intends to eat until he eats them."
  • "All animals, except man, know that the principal business of life is to enjoy it."
  • "The great pleasure of a dog is that you may make a fool of yourself with him and not only will he not scold you, but he will make a fool of himself too." all 3 by Samuel Butler
  • "The secret of life is there ain't no secret and you don't get your money back."-Faith Hill

#20 WreckWench

WreckWench

Founder? I didn't know we lost her!

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53,631 posts
  • Cert Level:DM & Technical certs
  • Logged Dives:5000+

Posted 28 April 2009 - 05:58 AM

Lets start with a date - honestly the only day I have available in May is May 9th if we are going for a Saturday.

June is a little more open, the only date that is totally out for me is June 13th - otherwise I can work around the schedule.

So - what is everyone else's availability?

Next question - do you want to dive or just do a HH?

Personally for me - its still way to cold for diving.

May I suggest a May AND June date....that way everyone can do one or the other? Just a quick glance shows no one real date you all can do...

Contact me directly at Kamala@SingleDivers.com for your private or group travel needs or 864-557-6079 AND don't miss SD's 2018-2021 Trips! ....here! Most are once in a lifetime opportunities...don't miss the chance to go!!
SD LEGACY/OLD/MANUAL Forms & Documents.... here !

Click here TO PAY for Merchandise, Membership, or Travel
"Imitation is the sincerest flattery." - Gandhi
"Imitation is proof that originality is rare." - ScubaHawk
SingleDivers.com...often imitated...never duplicated!

Kamala Shadduck c/o SingleDivers.com LLC
2234 North Federal Hwy, #1010 Boca Raton, FL 33431
formerly...
710 Dive Buddy Lane; Salem, SC 29676
864-557-6079 tel/celfone/office or tollfree fax 888-480-0906

#21 Sassi

Sassi

People are starting to get to know me

• PipPipPipPip
  • 415 posts
  • Cert Level:AOW
  • Logged Dives:50+

Posted 28 April 2009 - 07:20 PM

May I suggest a May AND June date....that way everyone can do one or the other? Just a quick glance shows no one real date you all can do...

What an excellent idea WW - I knew there was a reason we kept you around :lmao: :lmao:

Okay - for all my south folks - how does June 6 sound? This will most likely be my last Jersey HH unless I've got a long weekend coming up and I can drive up from DC (not out of the question either :iagree: ) I figure this way Dave L won't have to drive as far either.

It sounds like May might work for some? If so - speak up now, we can go for that date as well. We could make that one more centralized; though I would probably need someone to plan this one if it isn't on May 9

#22 pir8

pir8

Dive Pros Forum Admin

• Premier Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,670 posts

Posted 28 April 2009 - 07:47 PM

What an excellent idea WW - I knew there was a reason we kept you around :lmao: :lmao:

Okay - for all my south folks - how does June 6 sound? This will most likely be my last Jersey HH unless I've got a long weekend coming up and I can drive up from DC (not out of the question either :iagree: ) I figure this way Dave L won't have to drive as far either.

It sounds like May might work for some? If so - speak up now, we can go for that date as well. We could make that one more centralized; though I would probably need someone to plan this one if it isn't on May 9

Hate to say it but a friend is getting married that day, June 6th and I have to attend.
May 9th I'm teaching up Dutch.

Edited by pir8, 28 April 2009 - 07:49 PM.

#23 WreckWench

WreckWench

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53,631 posts

Posted 29 April 2009 - 03:27 AM

How does June 5th work for the June date? Its Sat and so far we have the Welcome to SC Party going that date and the Pup Playing in Co party going that date!

Can we make it 3 SD Happy Hours going on Simultaneously?????

Heck I'll even do a National Press Release about it if we can get at least 3 HH's going on in the world for SD!

Contact me directly at Kamala@SingleDivers.com for your private or group travel needs or 864-557-6079 AND don't miss SD's 2018-2021 Trips! ....here! Most are once in a lifetime opportunities...don't miss the chance to go!!

formerly...

#24 pocahontas

pocahontas

• PipPipPipPip
  • 318 posts
  • Logged Dives:165

Posted 29 April 2009 - 07:24 AM

I suggest that as many people as possible come to my ice show on Saturday May 2nd and we discuss when we will get together next over drinks afterwards!!!
:cool2:
The woods are lovely, dark and deep,
But I have promises to keep,
And miles to go before I sleep,
And miles to go before I sleep.

Stopping by Woods - Robert. Frost

#25 whodunit68

whodunit68

On a roll now.....

• PipPip
  • 78 posts

Posted 29 April 2009 - 09:23 AM

I suggest that as many people as possible come to my ice show on Saturday May 2nd and we discuss when we will get together next over drinks afterwards!!!

that sounds awfully interesting - what ice show? where? what time? Oh May 2nd :birthday: I'll be diving in FL but would like to hear for future....great quote signature.
-----
Steve

#26 pocahontas

pocahontas

• PipPipPipPip
  • 318 posts
  • Logged Dives:165

Posted 29 April 2009 - 12:25 PM

that sounds awfully interesting - what ice show? where? what time? Oh May 2nd :birthday: I'll be diving in FL but would like to hear for future....great quote signature.

Oh - well that's too bad you won't be around...
But for everyone else's info the show is "Stand up for Life" and it's a benefit for the Susan G. Komen foundation for breast cancer research at Codey arena in West Orange NJ. There is actually a thread about it on here as well.

And here's the link for info:

www.standupforlife09.com

Edited by pocahontas, 29 April 2009 - 12:33 PM.

The woods are lovely, dark and deep,
But I have promises to keep,
And miles to go before I sleep,
And miles to go before I sleep.

Stopping by Woods - Robert. Frost

#27 pir8

pir8

Dive Pros Forum Admin

• Premier Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,670 posts

Posted 30 April 2009 - 07:43 AM

My dear, I'm sorry to tell you that the 5th is a Friday, of course I could. Make that and just be tired at my buddies wedding on Saturday.

How does June 5th work for the June date? Its Sat and so far we have the Welcome to SC Party going that date and the Pup Playing in Co party going that date!

Can we make it 3 SD Happy Hours goi
ng on Simultaneously?????

Heck I'll even do a National Press Release about it if we can get at least 3 HH's going on in the world for SD!

#28 WreckWench

WreckWench

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53,631 posts

Posted 30 April 2009 - 09:56 AM

Um...can you say :wakawaka:

Actually the date is right...the 5th....just the day of the week is wrong! LOL! :birthday:

My dear, I'm sorry to tell you that the 5th is a Friday, of course I could. Make that and just be tired at my buddies wedding on Saturday.

Can we make it 3 SD Happy Hours goi
ng on Simultaneously?????

formerly...

#29 WreckWench

WreckWench

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53,631 posts

Posted 01 May 2009 - 07:37 AM

Can we make it 3 SD Happy Hours going on Simultaneously?????

The June 5th Happy Hour has been broken off HERE!

formerly...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users