• These forums are for "after booking" trip communications, socializing, and/or trip questions ONLY.
  • You will NOT be able to book a trip, buy add-ons, or manage your trip by logging in here. Please login HERE to do any of those things.

Photo

May 14-May 17, May 23-Jun 2, Hamvention & Fiji

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Fordan

Fordan

Tech Admin

• PipPipPipPip
  • 419 posts
  • Cert Level:Rescue/Nitrox
  • Logged Dives:70

Posted 14 May 2009 - 05:06 AM

I'll be away with possibly limited Internet connectivity from May 14 though 17 as I drive out to Dayton for Hamvention (ham radio convention, nothing to do with bacon), and then I'll be off on an island with little/no Internet and without 24-hour electrical power as I go diving with SD.com in Fiji.

#2 ScubaSis

ScubaSis

I spend too much time on line

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,753 posts
  • Cert Level:AOW/Nitrox
  • Logged Dives:151

Posted 14 May 2009 - 09:06 AM

Have a Wonderful time!! :thankyou:
Handle every stresssful situation like a dog.
If you can't eat it or play with it,
Just pee on it and walk away.

#3 DiverBabs

DiverBabs

I spend too much time on line

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,223 posts
  • Cert Level:AOW / NITROX
  • Logged Dives:1400 plus....

Posted 14 May 2009 - 02:24 PM

I'll be away with possibly limited Internet connectivity from May 14 though 17 as I drive out to Dayton for Hamvention (ham radio convention, nothing to do with bacon), and then I'll be off on an island with little/no Internet and without 24-hour electrical power as I go diving with SD.com in Fiji.

Have a WONDERFUL time Bob. I'm so jealous. I look forward to seeing all your pics though!
"We make a living by what we get, we make a life by what we give." Sir Winston Churchill (1874 – 1965)

"Those who love deeply never grow old; they may die of old age, but they die young." - Dorothy Canfield Fisher

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users