• These forums are for "after booking" trip communications, socializing, and/or trip questions ONLY.
  • You will NOT be able to book a trip, buy add-ons, or manage your trip by logging in here. Please login HERE to do any of those things.

Photo

In Honor of our Troops on Memorial Day

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Neptuner

Neptuner

I spend too much time on line

• Business Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,527 posts
  • Cert Level:AOW, Nitrox
  • Logged Dives:300+ and counting!

Posted 25 May 2009 - 12:52 PM

Thank you for your service!

First and foremost, I would like to say a very special thank you to all of the men and women of our armed services, both past and present. Without your service we would not be able to enjoy the freedom that we all cherish so deeply. Thank you for the many sacrifices you make to keep this great country free!

I would also like to personally dedicate my first patriotic song entitled "American Blood" to each and of every one of you who has ever served our nation. This is the first song off my upcoming country CD ("I Want My Horse") and in honor of your service I have officially released this first song on Memorial Day. Additionally, I am giving a free download of the song to all military personnel (past or present) and their families. Just visit my website at www.JustAScubaCowboy.com to find out more details or simply shoot me an e-mail at Pup@PupMorse.com and request your free song.

This song is a very patriotic song that simply reminds us to consider those who serve and all that is sacrificed, it's not a political statement of any kind. The song is already available to all of the Clear Channel network of radio stations across the country, so please feel free to call your local radio station and request it. You can hear the song right now either on my website at www.PupMorse.com or at the radio site for independent artists where they track my play counts http://www.y969.com/...rtists/PupMorse

As always, thanks for listening and God bless the USA!

TheScubaCowboy
Buy the special SingleDivers.com version of my SCUBA MUSIC CD "Just A Scuba Cowboy" here for only $15 with savings on multiple copies... each one is personally autographed and it's the perfect gift for divers and non-divers alike!

#2 TonyL

TonyL

Meeting folks

• PipPipPip
  • 163 posts
  • Cert Level:Rescue
  • Logged Dives:100

Posted 26 May 2009 - 09:49 AM

Thank you, Pup. I will check out the song.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users