• These forums are for "after booking" trip communications, socializing, and/or trip questions ONLY.
  • You will NOT be able to book a trip, buy add-ons, or manage your trip by logging in here. Please login HERE to do any of those things.

Photo

08: NOW BOOKING...the ATOCHA TREASURE DIVE SD Group TRIP Aug 17-23, 2009

• Please log in to reply
18 replies to this topic

#16 WreckWench

WreckWench

Founder? I didn't know we lost her!

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53,592 posts
  • Cert Level:DM & Technical certs
  • Logged Dives:5000+

Posted 31 July 2009 - 02:05 PM

We have a SMOKING Deal on the Vandy.... 2 dives on the Vandy, lead, tanks, AND taxes $100 total! That is the BEST deal in town and its a private boat with only 6-7 divers max!

Oh yeah...and all our group. If we only have 4 divers it's $135 per person. Kamala

Contact me directly at Kamala@SingleDivers.com for your private or group travel needs or 864-557-6079 AND don't miss SD's 2018-2021 Trips! ....here! Most are once in a lifetime opportunities...don't miss the chance to go!!
SD LEGACY/OLD/MANUAL Forms & Documents.... here !

Click here TO PAY for Merchandise, Membership, or Travel
"Imitation is the sincerest flattery." - Gandhi
"Imitation is proof that originality is rare." - ScubaHawk
SingleDivers.com...often imitated...never duplicated!

Kamala Shadduck c/o SingleDivers.com LLC
2234 North Federal Hwy, #1010 Boca Raton, FL 33431
formerly...
710 Dive Buddy Lane; Salem, SC 29676
864-557-6079 tel/celfone/office or tollfree fax 888-480-0906

#17 ScubaPunk

ScubaPunk

Houston HH Planner + Angel

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,029 posts
  • Cert Level:AOW, NITROX
  • Logged Dives:500+

Posted 07 August 2009 - 03:06 PM

Payment Update:

1. Que aka Sea Urchin - Received your payment for Paid $2500! :thankyou:

#18 WreckWench

WreckWench

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53,592 posts

Posted 08 August 2009 - 10:25 AM

We have a SMOKING Deal on the Vandy.... 2 dives on the Vandy, lead, tanks, AND taxes $100 total! That is the BEST deal in town and its a private boat with only 6-7 divers max!

Oh yeah...and all our group. If we only have 4 divers it's $135 per person. Kamala

Anyone else up for diving the Vandenberg??? Its really cool! kamala

Contact me directly at Kamala@SingleDivers.com for your private or group travel needs or 864-557-6079 AND don't miss SD's 2018-2021 Trips! ....here! Most are once in a lifetime opportunities...don't miss the chance to go!!

formerly...

#19 WreckWench

WreckWench

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53,592 posts

Posted 08 August 2009 - 03:07 PM

IMPORTANT TRIP REMINDER:

On your SingleDivers.com waiver at the bottom it asks you to compile a private envelope that includes a copy of your insurance info and a summary of any medicines you are taking and how much, any allergies especially to medicines, and any medical history that a doctor should KNOW ABOUT IN THE EVENT YOU COULD NOT SPEAK FOR YOURSELF. Please also include a copy of your health insurance info as well as your DAN, Dive Assure or diving insurance info and emergency contact info. Then put your real name and screen name on the outside of this sealed envelope. When you get to Roatan please give them to me in the event of emergency and I need them.

Please know that they will never be opened unless you have to go to the doctor/chamber and you can not speak for yourself. In this instance I will rely on what you have put in this envelope to convey to the doctor whom your life is entrusted. Please provide anything you think he/she would need to know.

At the end of the trip remind me and I will return them to you for another trip with us or even as a safety precaution when you travel next. As predominately single people, when something serious happens we do not have a spouse or traveling companion with us to take care of us. This task falls upon me and I take that task very seriously. The worst feeling in the world is to stand by helpless not knowing ANYTHING about a person who can not speak for themselves. This envelope with help alleivate that problem as well as hopefully save your life.

If you are not on any meds, have no medical history and basically have nothing to say...please put a copy of your insurance info and emergency contacts and say...no meds, no medical history, no allergies, etc. This will help me not worry that you forgot to do it but rather it did not apply.

Thank you all again! It will be a great trip! Kamala

formerly...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users