• These forums are for "after booking" trip communications, socializing, and/or trip questions ONLY.
  • You will NOT be able to book a trip, buy add-ons, or manage your trip by logging in here. Please login HERE to do any of those things.

Photo

DISCUSSION T&C Turks and Caicos Labor Day Weekend Sept 4-11, 2010

• Please log in to reply
92 replies to this topic

#76 WreckWench

WreckWench

Founder? I didn't know we lost her!

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53,621 posts
  • Cert Level:DM & Technical certs
  • Logged Dives:5000+

Posted 23 March 2010 - 08:45 PM

Fred your membership is fixed! :o

Contact me directly at Kamala@SingleDivers.com for your private or group travel needs or 864-557-6079 AND don't miss SD's 2018-2021 Trips! ....here! Most are once in a lifetime opportunities...don't miss the chance to go!!
SD LEGACY/OLD/MANUAL Forms & Documents.... here !

Click here TO PAY for Merchandise, Membership, or Travel
"Imitation is the sincerest flattery." - Gandhi
"Imitation is proof that originality is rare." - ScubaHawk
SingleDivers.com...often imitated...never duplicated!

Kamala Shadduck c/o SingleDivers.com LLC
2234 North Federal Hwy, #1010 Boca Raton, FL 33431
formerly...
710 Dive Buddy Lane; Salem, SC 29676
864-557-6079 tel/celfone/office or tollfree fax 888-480-0906

#77 WreckWench

WreckWench

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53,621 posts

Posted 07 April 2010 - 08:58 AM

Hey everyone...its time to make sure your premier memberships are up to date or you register for one if you plan to join this trip. It is being posted next and in the next few days or less. It will also have a 1 week window where ONLY premier members and above can book it...often trips like this fill out during this first week of booking. PLUS we will have a very special booking offer that will have a very limited timeframe so don't miss out!

We are heading to the Jewel of the Caribbean soon! -ww

How to Renew or Upgrade to Premier Member:

1. Log in
2. Click on MY CONTROLS
3. Click on Paid Subscriptions under Options on the left
4. Choose premier membership
5. Choose paypal for instant membership or POST for use of our payment gateway (link in my signature below)
6. Complete the transaction. If you used POST you will see a form to print off which you do not have to do. However unless you see the form your transaction is usually not complete.
7. Click on PAYMENT link below or also found on homepage of www.singledivers.com and follow the promts to pay. (Pls add 3% if paying via cc.)
8. Send email to kamala@singledivers.com to advise that you have upgraded your membership AND you have made your payment. We will then associate your payment with your membership and activate it.
9. If you have any problems send an email to admins@singledivers.com and they will assist. Please note we are an all volunteer organization so help is usually not instantaneous. But we WILL help you in any way we can! kamala

Contact me directly at Kamala@SingleDivers.com for your private or group travel needs or 864-557-6079 AND don't miss SD's 2018-2021 Trips! ....here! Most are once in a lifetime opportunities...don't miss the chance to go!!

formerly...

#78 WreckWench

WreckWench

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53,621 posts

Posted 08 April 2010 - 01:21 PM

For those of you who have been patiently monitoring this thread....:lmao:

Here is a sneak peak at the pricing discounts we'll be offering. The trip WILL BE POSTED TODAY...but I'm still trying to finish it out. In the meantime....do not start booking this trip until its open but here is what the pricing will be like. And you could SAVE A LOT OF MONEY upgrading to a premier member on this one! Plus you'll get $25 of the $35 dues back after the trip if you file for it! :birthday:

PRICE SUMMARY:

$2295 VIP only has 1 bed so with 50% "Sleep Together Discount" = $1607 for 2nd person in VIP cabin or $3902 for the whole cabin which is $1951 pp if 2 people in it. PLUS BOOK & PAY IN FULL BY APRIL 16th and receive $300 off full room price so only $3602 or $1801 per person! (Plus another $25 premier member rebate you can take after the trip!)

$2095 Main Stateroom (Has 2 beds). PLUS BOOK & PAY IN FULL BY APRIL 16th and receive $150 off full room price so only $1945! (Plus another $25 premier member rebate you can take after the trip!)

$1895 Lower Stateroom (Has 2 beds). PLUS BOOK & PAY IN FULL BY APRIL 16th and receive $100 off full room price so only $1795! (Plus another $25 premier member rebate you can take after the trip!)

+ $150 Nitrox (paid at time of booking) + $95 fuel (payable on board) + $85 port/departure fees (payable on board) + approx $30 in taxi transfers (to be paid directly to taxi drivers)

formerly...

#79 scubabug

scubabug

Getting started

• Pip
  • 22 posts
  • Cert Level:Advanced Open Water
  • Logged Dives:135

Posted 08 April 2010 - 10:11 PM

Kamala, hope I am doing this right as I've never done this before. I would like to go on this trip and just now joined, is it too late to go on the interested list?
Janet aka scubabug

#80 WreckWench

WreckWench

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53,621 posts

Posted 09 April 2010 - 04:17 AM

Kamala, hope I am doing this right as I've never done this before. I would like to go on this trip and just now joined, is it too late to go on the interested list?
Janet aka scubabug

You did it JUST RIGHT!!!

Later today we'll have this trip open for booking. And you have upgraded to premier member so you will have 7 days to register and book for this trip before our regular/standard/free/basic members do! :lmao:

You will get a pm via the SD system to tell you that the trip is open...or just check later today and you should see it under PREMIER SPECIALS. You can also find it by clicking on VIEW NEW POSTS and it will show up along with all the active posts since the last time you were on the site! :birthday:

formerly...

#81 WreckWench

WreckWench

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53,621 posts

Posted 09 April 2010 - 08:41 AM

This trip is NOW OPEN FOR BOOKING!!!! This is NOT the booking thread but the discussion thread. HERE IS THE BOOKING THREAD/TOPIC HERE!!!

If this link does not work HERE then you need to sign up as a premier member and you will be able to access the thread. Our premier members get first dibs booking until April 16th!!! And we have some BLOW OUT DISCOUNTS in honor of our 7th birthday this past month to celebrate!!! :birthday:

So here is a sneak peek at the discounts for this trip...they even got better! :birthday:

WOW!!! Check out these SAVINGS!!!!
1. Premier Member and Above get "First Dibs" booking until April 16, 2010.
2. There is a $200, $150 or $100 EXTRA discount if paid in full by April 16th so you may wish to upgrade to premier member of which you'll get $25 back and be one of the first to get this extra deal!
3. AND we are offering a 50% Sleep Together Discount on the VIP cabins so 1st person is regular price of $2295 and 2nd person is 50% off or $1148 and if you pay in full before April 16th you'll get $200 off the 1st diver and $100 off the 50% spot for an add'l $300 off making the entire cabin $3143 or $1571.50 per person!!! (or $1722 per person without the early payment discount. NOTE: Both people must sign up at the same time or one person for both to qualify.)
4. If booking the Main Stateroom your discount if paid in full by April 16th is $150 off the $2095 price or $100 off the $1895 price if paying in full for the Lower Stateroom.
5. And just when you think it can't get better....in honor of our 7th birthday this past month...if you are within the first 7 people to sign up for the trip AND pay for the trip AND you pay in full you can DOUBLE the early bird discounts. So if you are booking the VIP Suite the discount is NOW $400 for the 1st diver and $200 for the second diver. If booking the Main Stateroom your discount will be $300 vs $150 and if booking the Lower Stateroom your discount will be $200 vs $100 BUT ONLY IF YOU ARE WITHIN THE FIRST 7 TO BOOK THE TRIP AND YOU PAY IN FULL.

So what are you waiting for? You MUST sign up in the thread using the booking template and you must use our payment gateway to make your payment. (The only exception is if your payment is not accepted for some reason and you contact kamala@singledivers.com for help.)

formerly...

#82 WreckWench

WreckWench

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53,621 posts

Posted 10 April 2010 - 09:41 AM

Hey gang...we have already sold a total of 9 spots (one person paid for a double so took the equivilent of 2 people) so almost half the spots in 1 day. :teeth:

Don't miss out on the discounts...$200 off the VIP, $150 off the Main Stateroom and $100 off the Lower Stateroom. These discounts last until Friday the 16th.

7 lucky people have already benefited from our Crazy 7 promotion so its officially over! :teeth:

formerly...

#83 Waterskier1

Waterskier1

Getting started

• Pip
  • 6 posts
  • Cert Level:Divemaster
  • Logged Dives:230

Posted 16 April 2010 - 11:59 AM

[color="#4169E1"][size=3][b]This trip is NOW OPEN FOR BOOKING!!!! This is NOT the booking thread but the discussion thread. HERE IS THE BOOKING THREAD/TOPIC HERE!!!

If this link does not work HERE then you need to sign up as a premier member and you will be able to access the thread. Our premier members get first dibs booking until April 16th!!! And we have some BLOW OUT DISCOUNTS in honor of our 7th birthday this past month to celebrate!!! :banghead:

It is now about noon on April 16th and there does not be a way to register for this?

#84 Landlocked Dive Nut

Landlocked Dive Nut

I need to get a life

• Inactive
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,543 posts
  • Cert Level:SSI Master Diver
  • Logged Dives:448

Posted 16 April 2010 - 12:06 PM

Hang tight, waterskier1. Premier Members get all through today to sign up, and WreckWench will probably allow regular Members to start signing up sometime tomorrow.....since she's not back from the Mayaguana trip yet, there is no one who can 'release' the sign-up thread to regular Members until she gets back on land.

There are still several spots left, so watch the SD board tomorrow for when it becomes available to Members!
Posted Image

#85 scubaski

scubaski

I spend too much time on line

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,840 posts
  • Cert Level:ow-aow-ean
  • Logged Dives:400 plus

Posted 16 April 2010 - 12:07 PM

[color="#4169E1"][size=3][b]This trip is NOW OPEN FOR BOOKING!!!! This is NOT the booking thread but the discussion thread. HERE IS THE BOOKING THREAD/TOPIC HERE!!!

If this link does not work HERE then you need to sign up as a premier member and you will be able to access the thread. Our premier members get first dibs booking until April 16th!!! And we have some BLOW OUT DISCOUNTS in honor of our 7th birthday this past month to celebrate!!! :banghead:

It is now about noon on April 16th and there does not be a way to register for this?

WaterSki 1, Try clicking on this link

http://www.singlediv...showtopic=20153
and enrolling thur this page. Good Luck. I'll give a heads up to the Mod.

LLDN has quicker fingeres and in the know!!

Edited by scubaski, 16 April 2010 - 12:08 PM.

MADRE FELIZ DIA MAMÁ

#86 Landlocked Dive Nut

Landlocked Dive Nut

I need to get a life

• Inactive
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,543 posts

Posted 16 April 2010 - 12:09 PM

Stan, that link is for Premier Members and above only, which is why waterskier1 cannot get in.

Of course, he can always upgrade his membership today and get signed up for the T&C trip today! :banghead:
Posted Image

#87 Landlocked Dive Nut

Landlocked Dive Nut

I need to get a life

• Inactive
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,543 posts

Posted 16 April 2010 - 12:14 PM

I sent a reminder PM to WreckWench, and she should release the T&C trip thread to the general Membership as soon as she gets dry!
Posted Image

#88 WreckWench

WreckWench

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53,621 posts

Posted 18 April 2010 - 03:02 PM

Hey gang....sorry about the delay....the trip will be open to ALL members asap! kamala

formerly...

#89 Waterskier1

Waterskier1

Getting started

• Pip
  • 6 posts
  • Cert Level:Divemaster
  • Logged Dives:230

Posted 18 April 2010 - 06:58 PM

It is a shame this didn't open as scheduled (Apr 16) so we who are not premier members could have taken advantage of the discounts ;)

#90 Parrotman

Parrotman

Everyone knows me

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 678 posts
  • Cert Level:OW, Nitrox
  • Logged Dives:I stopped putting them in the book at 300 I'm somewhere around 950 now

Posted 18 April 2010 - 07:11 PM

It is a shame this didn't open as scheduled (Apr 16) so we who are not premier members could have taken advantage of the discounts ;)

Hey Waterskier, bummer that you did not get signed up on time.. but you know, the premium membership is only $35 and you get a $25 rebate for each trip you take. So in essence it only costs $10 to be a premium member. Well worth the money for the bennies, even if you only take one trip during the year. Hopefully you can still join us. Should be a great trip....

Jim
Sea Turtle advocate!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users