To avoid confusion we are going to close the DISCUSSION THREAD for the Mayaguana Trip to prevent members from accidently posting in this thread vs the OFFICIAL TRIP THREAD HERE!!!
If the link does not work for you then check to see if you are signed up as a premier member. If not then register by clicking on MY CONTROLS and then clicking on PAID SUBSCRIPTIONS under Options on the left and following the prompts. NOTE: Paying via paypal will upgrade you immediately...paying via check will entail us getting your payment and then manually upgrading you. If you use the payment gateway it will be nearly automatic.
We hope you will join us for this AWESOME DEAL! See you in Mayagauna!!!
Here are the full details so you can decide to upgrade to book. No bookings can be accepted until Dec 31st from Non-SD Premier Members. Your premier membership is almost fully refundable after your first trip so sign up today! ALL MEMBERS WILL BE ABLE TO BOOK ON DEC 31st. Don't forget the $100 extra booking bonus by signing up by Jan 1st.
Mayaguana...PRISTINE EASTERN MOST BAHAMIAN OUTPOST!! RECENTLY OPENED FOR DIVING!!! These are the first trips after the initial exploratory trip to dive here and our FIRST LIVEABOARD Single's Week of the YEAR aka "SPRING FEVER"!
HURRY!!! ONLY 20 SPOTS!!! With the recent discovery of this new UNSPOILED diving gem so close to home... these spots will not last long! Join us for our FIRST "2010" Single's Liveaboard Week! and "SPRING FEVER" DIVING April 10-17th in the LEAST DOVE and NEWEST Caribbean Destination to recently be available to divers!!! Pay By January 1st for a chance to WIN A FREE UPGRADE TO A SINGLE ROOM and/or FREE NITROX! in Beautiful Bahamian PRISTINE Waters. ...Recently Opened for Diving...WOW!!! This will be a SELL OUT TRIP! So hurry... the spots are limited and will most likely sell out quickly!
We are excited to partner again with SingleDivers.com to enjoy some of the best Caribbean diving so close to the US without needing to bring a Dive Buddy to have fun! This is our kind of group so we invite you to join us!
Mayaguana (pronounced May-guana) Liveaboard for $1795 d/o + member supplied air to Providenciales, Turks and Caicos - PLS = airport code. (Note that you can bring your own bottle(s) of booze on this boat so hit the duty free shops as there are NO shops you can stop at in Mayguana!) *Normal price is $1795 less $100 discount for PAYMENT IN FULL AT TIME OF BOOKING if paid by January 1st + Repeat Customer Discount of $100 (if applicable) is ONLY $1595 IF BOOKED VIA SINGLEDIVERS.COM!!! And with your premier member rebate after the trip that's another $25 off. Price is $1695 if paid in full early and not a repeat customer. (See below for full pricing details.) Non-Diver Pricing: <$100> less per pkg. AND BOOK AND PAY BY JANUARY 1st FOR A CHANCE TO WIN A FREE UPGRADE TO A SINGLE ROOM and/or FREE NITROX!
Nekton "SPRING FEVER" Package
$1745 USD$1595 (does not include $25 premier member rebate you can take after the trip nor the $75 early bird booking special if paid in full by Feb 14th or CHANCE TO WIN FREE UPGRADE TO SINGLE ROOM and/or FREE NITROX IF PAID BY APRIL 1st!!)
Mayaguana April 10-17, 2010:
• 7 nights/5 1/2 diving days d/o room
• SD Famous 'Meet & Greet Get To Know Everyone' Parties
• Air fills, tanks, lead and weight belt
• ALL onboard meals and snacks, refreshments, water, juice, tea, coffee
• SD T-Shirt commemorating the trip!
• Daily SD.com H20 Happy Hours (Don't forget to bring a bottle of your favorite booze(s) via the duty free shop on the way or while we stop for snacks and beverages on the way to the boat!
• Diving Gifts and Giveaways from various SD Vendor Partners as available
PACKAGES DO NOT INCLUDE:
• Airfare to Turks and Caicos
• Sodas, Diversitea, bottled water and alcohol
• Possibly (1) meal not covered onboard the boat (the day of arrival depending on when you arrive. HOWEVER WE RECOMMEND YOU GET SOME FAST FOOD ON THE DRIVE FROM SJU AS WELL AS ANY ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGES FOR THE WEEK ON THE BOAT!
• approx $100 roundtrip taxi's payable to taxi at time of service
• $20 Port Change (Payable to SD.com)
• $75 Fuel surcharge (Payable to SD.com)
• $20 Communication fee (Payable to SD.com)
• Optional Sightseeing in Turks & Caicos or even ShoreDiving locally (see tripadvisor.com for what to do and we'll use the thread to help plan groups of people sightseeing or doing extra diving.)
• Nitrox upgrade ($195 for the week payable in full at time of reservation as there are only 15 nitrox slots available so must be paid in full to be reserved) (Payable to SD.com)
• Rental, instruction and retail charges (SD will have an instructor on this trip so consider doing that cert you've always wanted!)
• Crew gratuities usually 10% to 15% of base pkg or approx $180 to $270. NOTE: Nekton suggests 20% or $359. It is up to you if you wish to tip to this level...I have seen their crew warrent it so its a personal decision.
• 3% non-cash fee on all payments per transaction that are made via credit card or paypal.
• Trip Insurance is OPTIONAL BUT STRONGLY ENCOURAGED If you miss the boat you've missed the trip! (see the end of this post for 2 great insurance links)
• Dive Insurance is MANDATORY. We recommend both Diver's Alert Network for Dive Insurance Only pls use reference ID 1603080 or Dive Assure (choose SingleDivers.com via the drop down menu) where you get your Dive Insurance and Trip Insurance in one policy.
• SD's Rent-A-Buddy: Have your own private DM as your dive buddy and coach. Want to polish your skills? Reinforce what you just learned in your certification dives? Improve your air consumption? Then hire a dive coach/private guide for your trip! $50 per day or $150 for 5 days diving.
* Shuttle service between the Airport and your Nekton Liveaboard is NOT included but you can take a taxi for approx $50 per person. SD will help arrange shared taxi's if you wish to share and possible reduce the fare. If nothing else you'll have company during the ride!
Non-diver discount: Less $100 USD
Nitrox pricing: $195.00 USD Payable at time of Booking since there are only 15 nitrox slots available on this trip. (Payable to SD.com)
Dive equipment rental: Wet suit, regulator/octopus, computer, Buoyancy compensator, mask/snorkel/fins. Please inquire in advance as supplies are limited. estimated daily rental $TBA USD
Single Supplement Nekton: 50% of the pkg price per person add'l price on top of the base d/o price so $897.50 extra
• $100 discount off the full price $1795 price if you are REPEAT Nekton Diver!
• Sign up and pay for this trip in full by Jan 1st and receive an early bird booking discount of $100 at time of booking.
• BOOK AND PAY BY JANUARY 1ST FOR A CHANCE TO WIN A FREE UPGRADE TO A SINGLE ROOM and/or FREE NITROX!!!
• $25 rebate eligible after trip for SD premier and above membership levels (See my signature for link to the forms forum. If you are new to the site send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to get the password.)
• Add'l $25 Active Duty Military Discount for any active duty military of any country that fights for freedom.
• Deposit is a $500 per person non-refundable deposit. (Deposit can be refunded via claims on your trip insurance if you have to cancel or by selling your spot to a non-SD.com member. Ask SD for help.)
• Price includes cash discount. Please add 3% if paying via any non-cash methods including paypal or credit card.